Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 19, 2004

Old    centraltxrider            03-02-2004, 12:08 PM Reply   
I wear a size 10 1/2 or 11 shoe. The LF Ultras 03' XL's were too narrow for my feet and made them cramp. So any of you have an idea on what size 04 Alphas I should get? Thanks.
Old     (magellan)      Join Date: Feb 2003       03-02-2004, 12:14 PM Reply   
Try them on for sure. I've heard they are narrow as well.
Old    tpanoz            03-02-2004, 1:06 PM Reply   
I wear a 10 1/2 and i just got a Large in the Alphas. i was wearing the ultras last year and i hated them too because the cramped on me too. I have a wider foot and the alphas are very very confortable.
Old    wakeboard4life            03-02-2004, 1:21 PM Reply   
what you should do is buy some ultras xxl from me....thats what id do, especially since i want something where my foot doesnt hang over the footbed :-(
Old    centraltxrider            03-02-2004, 1:49 PM Reply   
brad you couldn't give me a pair of Ultras to wear , I'd rather just wakeskate on my board then wear those.
Old     (three6ty)      Join Date: Feb 2004       03-02-2004, 2:11 PM Reply   
I just bought some Alpha's in Large , I wear a 10.5. What i noticed about the alphas were that the footbed is somewhat short ( toes overhanging.) The large fits me good and snug but the footbed is just a tad short. The XL's were to loose but the footbed fit just right. So if you have anything larger than a 10.5 and you have trouble with the ultras being too tight, you will definately like the room and confort of the XL Alpha's.

Try getting them at wakeside.com. They are only $199. and then they give you $20 off your next purchase from them. So in essence you are only paying $179. with no tax and free shipping.
And No I dont work there, I just thought it is a great deal.
Good luck.
Erik
Old    centraltxrider            03-02-2004, 2:21 PM Reply   
Yah dude you can't beat that at wakeside thats a awesome deal. Have any of you had problems with the lace up snaps? Like are they metal or plastic?