Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 30, 2005

Old     (robie)      Join Date: Mar 2004       09-20-2005, 6:31 PM Reply   
Just got the new CWB catalog in and thought I would share the new proline handles. I haven't seen them up yet. Can anyone comment on the different handles? I like the Militia and the LG.
a1
clutch
LG
Milita
Old     (robie)      Join Date: Mar 2004       09-20-2005, 6:32 PM Reply   

Lines
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       09-20-2005, 7:26 PM Reply   
It's all about the LG Series. They are a unique material that people describe as leather or chamoise. It is incredibly soft and your fingers can actually sink into it. Trust me it's incredible.
Old     (robie)      Join Date: Mar 2004       09-20-2005, 7:53 PM Reply   
I am sold on one of thoes. But what about the Milita or Delta? I like the look has anyone tested them out?
Old     (redv215)      Join Date: Mar 2005       09-20-2005, 7:54 PM Reply   
When are they going to hit the stores? I need a new handle and I have been waiting since everyone has been talking so highly about the new material they are using.
Old     (magellan)      Join Date: Feb 2003       09-20-2005, 8:21 PM Reply   
Some of the guys at Sport Chalet told me they used the leather handle when they went out with the rep for a demo. From what they say it is the most comfy handle they've ever used.
Old     (scottyb)      Join Date: Sep 2002       09-20-2005, 8:37 PM Reply   
I got to see the miltia and the others at WWA Nationals, the miltia is super hard matieral and seems like it could do some damage.
Old     (scott_a)      Join Date: Dec 2002       09-20-2005, 9:44 PM Reply   
the leather one is sick. it really is the most comfy handle ive ever felt.
Old     (kevin_bird)      Join Date: Dec 2002       09-20-2005, 9:57 PM Reply   
For sure i have had the oppurtunity to use both of the handles and they really are the best handles i have ever used. The militia is contoured to your waist make handle passes easier. The girp is almost like a wrapped road bike grip, and the handle is a little thinner than most. THe LG series is like leather and it has padding under neath that which to me feels like memory foam it definately will be stopping those bad calluses everyone has.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       09-21-2005, 1:57 PM Reply   
Yup, sick. The Militia is my handle of choice for next year. Also digging the 80' mainlines. I'm sick of having to get extra rope sections.
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       09-21-2005, 2:09 PM Reply   
Ya sick. The militia is sick. From what I understand you can change the wrap on the handle. When it wears out you can rewrap it or wrap it the thickness you like it. The 80' mainlines I agree Evan no more adding on sections.
Old     (more_betterness)      Join Date: Sep 2004       09-21-2005, 2:38 PM Reply   
Tate: You should see them in stores by the end of september.

The militia & Delta handles are Carbon and 17" handles instead of 15". Price should be around $129.99

Like everyone else I am so excited to get the LG handle. I had a chance to ride it back in July and absolutely loved it, soft grip and a great hold.

Also the new EVA handle has No SEAM so it won't rip, twist, or slide on the handle. Also has a nice grip.