Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (afwakepilot13)      Join Date: Feb 2004       02-01-2010, 8:56 AM Reply   
I'm trying to figure out if I can put Wetsounds on without interfering with my bimini. I have the Titan I with the Titan brand bimini. I haven't measured the clearance on my boat exactly, but referencing the Wetsounds #'s I need 11.5 inches for Pro 60s, and 13 inches for the Pro 80s, and I'm fairly certain I don't quite have that much room. I know right now my bimini is tilted forward quite a bit, so I could probably move the front mounts up to make the back move down, but I'm still not sure if that's enough. I don't want to mount them on the top, and I would still like the bimini to be able to be opened/closed and stored strapped up out of the way on the tower. Does anybody with the Titan I and their bimini have some input? Thanks,
Old     (worththewake)      Join Date: Nov 2006       02-01-2010, 2:38 PM Reply   
I currently have four Pro 80's with no problem with bimini fit

Chris
Old     (afwakepilot13)      Join Date: Feb 2004       02-04-2010, 8:56 AM Reply   
You have the same bimini? Can you open and close it w/the speakers there?
Old     (worththewake)      Join Date: Nov 2006       02-04-2010, 3:12 PM Reply   
I assume its the same....I cant fit four Pro 80's no prob. what year is your boat?