Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003

Old    tech1682            08-01-2003, 6:24 PM Reply   
I'm looking at buying a boat tomorrow and have found a custom 03 charcol with flames at a dealer, i like the look of it and was wondering what the feel for the boat is out there it the boating country. any comments will be welcomed thank you
Josh
Old     (rdiestler)      Join Date: Mar 2003       08-01-2003, 9:32 PM Reply   
Josh-
Before you buy, test drive the sanger v210. It is priced about the same as the Supreme, however I found the sanger to be higher quality and perform better. I live in Tracy and bought mine at Tracy boat sales, since you live in Mountain House, I assume you will be going to Tracy boat sales also, talk to Eric or Scott, they will set you up.The Supreme is a nice boat you won't go wrong with it, I just happened to look closely at the two and in my opinion the sanger was better. If you do go for the sanger DON"T GET THE WHITE AND BLACK CHECKERED BOAT WITH BRUSHED ALUMINUM TOWER! That is the color of mine, and since I bought it I have seen many more going by on the road. Good luck with your decision.
Old    tech1682            08-01-2003, 9:40 PM Reply   
thanks rob, i have been looking at the black and grey v210 with the black scorpion engine, scott will sell them to me at the same price, but i think i like the depth of the supreme better then the sanger. not too mention they have a custom charcol supreme there that looks pretty damn good
Old    mmascari            08-04-2003, 9:02 AM Reply   
Josh, did you end up buying that charcoal Supreme? I saw it in the showroom last time I was at Tracy Boat Sales. Awesome looking boat!
Old    r_brown            08-04-2003, 10:34 AM Reply   
I agree with Rob
Old    tech1682            08-04-2003, 11:25 AM Reply   
yes my friends, josh is now a proud owner of the charcoal supreme v220 that was over at tracy boats. i took it out sunday to lake folsum, and had a blast. i can't wait to get it on the delta where the water will be much calmer.
Old     (wakemonster)      Join Date: Aug 2002       08-04-2003, 1:43 PM Reply   
we wanna see pics!!!! Lots of pics!!!!
Old    tech1682            08-04-2003, 8:54 PM Reply   
pics will be up shortly
Old    billywest            08-12-2003, 12:38 AM Reply   
Congratulations on your new boat Josh. I too looked at them also, my wife and son liked them better than the Sanger, after much consideration we decided on the Sanger. Had I not gone with Sanger I would have gone with the V 220 too.