Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 04, 2005

Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-25-2005, 4:34 PM Reply   
Just wanted to throw out a Kudos to Dan at Screamin Sacs. (ExtremeMarine) I just received my cover for my tower box. I dealt with Dan directly and he was Great to work with! I sent him detailed measurements of my box and he made me a custom cover. I have the Wetbox 6 6.5" speaker setup and if anyone needs a cover for that box, Dan made many extras off my measurements. So if you need one, he's got'em!

Anyway, just wanted to tell everyone, just like everyone told me, Dan was great to work with and he makes a quality cover.

Thanks for all your help Dan!! Just another great person to deal with in the wakeboarding industry!

(Message edited by kraig on April 25, 2005)
Old     (tmorefi)      Join Date: Jul 2003       04-25-2005, 8:38 PM Reply   
kraig,

I have that same box and was looking for a cover. How much did you pay for the sac?
Old    mcculloughrg            04-26-2005, 7:20 AM Reply   
I didn't pay anything, but thats cause uncle kreggy bought it............
Old     (freakytikki)      Join Date: Apr 2004       04-26-2005, 8:44 AM Reply   
pics? thanx.
I called them and left vm. Never got call back.
Old     (kfcflores)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-26-2005, 8:47 AM Reply   
I also second screamin sacs. Ordered some covers for my defcons. got them in 2 days. Havent put them on yet, but look great. Tired of wiping bugs off my equipment. Dan got right back to me.
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-26-2005, 4:31 PM Reply   
tmorefi- The price is classified! No really, send me a Classified song and I'll tell ya! LOL! I paid $65. I haven't tried the cover yet, but it looks like it will fit just fine. I sent him a detailed drawing to Scale. He called me and said it was the best schematic he's ever gotten. You can scale the drawing.

I was thinking that the cover was going to be padded on the inside to help it not rub the paint of the box from the wind. But Dan reassured me that the fabric is coated and will not rub the paint. I am looking forward to using it. I'll be using it on a 1,000 mile trek to Havasu in a few weeks.

Rich- Just some of the things I do for the crew!!

Wild Bill- I'll have some pics this weekend. I'll post them on here. Before and after. Screamin Sacs has requested before and after pics as well for them to post on their site.

(Message edited by kraig on April 26, 2005)
Old     (freakytikki)      Join Date: Apr 2004       04-27-2005, 9:14 AM Reply   
Hey update.They did get right back to me.I hope they will be able to send pic.I have 6 6x9 batbox setup and the fit is really important to me.If any body has any pics please post.They seem like real nice people to work with.As you can see.The saran wrap is getting old.
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-27-2005, 2:48 PM Reply   
Wild Bill- Is your box a Wetbox? I think mine is the Batbox from Wetbox. If so, they have the covers in stock for ya! I will have pics this weekend for ya and I'll post them here.
Old     (litlone873)      Join Date: Jan 2005       04-28-2005, 11:20 AM Reply   
We just bought covers for our tower speakers, board racks and rearview mirror. We also bought trailer guide pads. A friend of mine is having him make a swim step cover and we will also have him make us a spare tire cover. The material is made to not fade and is water resistant.

I'll try to get some pics this weekend (means have to drag the boat out of the garage).

We just took the boat down to Don Pedro last weekend for WSSR and the covers did GREAT on the freeway.
Old     (redv215)      Join Date: Mar 2005       04-28-2005, 3:47 PM Reply   
Dan is THE MAN. They do great work. Sabrina and him will treat you right. Very willing to do custom work. All of our covers had to be made special as they are one of a kinds. Did it no prob and fast also. You guys ROCK!!!
Old     (screaminsacs)      Join Date: Sep 2004       04-29-2005, 12:11 AM Reply   
Thank you Kraig, looking forward to some photos, Wild Bill wants to see a few and I've emailed some customers to send me photos of previous work, still wating to hear back.

Renee- You are awesome! Dan is bringing you a t-shirt, thanks for all your kind words.

We've been keeping busy and busier now that we've started doing boat cover alterations, phew! time consuming, let me tell you. No time to take the boat out, gotta make some time for that really soon, looking forward to Berryessa
Thanks everyone- Sabrina & Dan
Old     (kraig)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-30-2005, 7:45 AM Reply   
Sabrina- Getting ready to head down to the YardHouse and pull the boat out. Clear skies and the sun is shining. I'll have some pics for ya today!

T-Shirts ya say......??