Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 07, 2008

Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       09-22-2008, 8:00 AM Reply   
Just wanted shout at who ever was on Bald Eagle yesterday riding in the Blue and Yellow Supra! Any body know who's boat that is? We should ride out there some time! Looking good who ever it was, real solid Indy Tanny's and nice big old HS 5's! I am the Guy who was wakeskating in the Stickered up Red X-Star, big O'brien, Cire, Wakeworld, The House Boardshop, stickers all over it! Lets Link and Ride!
Old     (absoluteboarder)      Join Date: Aug 2002       09-22-2008, 4:22 PM Reply   
...it wasn't us
Old     (tversetti)      Join Date: Jan 2008       09-22-2008, 4:23 PM Reply   

you never fail to mention A sponsor in any of your posts, in fact I love reading them because of this
Old     (srh00z)      Join Date: Jun 2003       09-22-2008, 4:58 PM Reply   
That line of sponsor dropping was reminiscent of a Nascar post race interview.
Old     (26lacefield)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-22-2008, 6:14 PM Reply   
my budlight, wrangler, coca cola, chevy monte carlo won that race for me today. theres your post race interview hahahahaha.
Old     (srh00z)      Join Date: Jun 2003       09-22-2008, 7:13 PM Reply   
For the record, I wouldn't have even noticed it if Keith hadn't pointed it out. I am sure Andy's sponsors are glad that he supports them, just as he supports them by throwing down behind the boat and by being a solid contributor to the wakeworld community.
Old     (tversetti)      Join Date: Jan 2008       09-22-2008, 8:20 PM Reply   
Stephen I meant nothing bad about Nintzel, in fact he seems to be one of the most down to earth guys on the board.

I just find it interesting how he sneaks that stuff in there all the time
Old     (srh00z)      Join Date: Jun 2003       09-22-2008, 8:30 PM Reply   
I wasn't calling you out, I was just stating that I didn't really notice the well placed name dropping.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       09-23-2008, 6:01 AM Reply   
Stephen & Keith,

Nicely pointed out (O'brien boards Rule) I have no idea what (Get some CIRE Shorts) your talking about (Buy Gear at The House) I have never once mentioned a sponsor (Helium Gear is amazing) in a post that I have put on WAKEWORLD.COM. I can not imagine how (Fly High Bags for Sinking) annoying that would be to read a post (get some Utopia Glass for your face) that was full of sponsor dropping. I will make sure not to (Pro Tec Helmets protect your dome) do that going forward!

Honestly tho- I dont think of it as sneaking things in there, I just really believe in the companies that support me and make this whole thing possible. Part of the reason they support me is because I am such a wakeboarding advocate. Maybe that's why I have been on board with some of these companies for going on 8 years. Also, I am not sponsored by wakeworld.com, I am just stoked on this site. I only mentioned the stickers becuase the day the Supra was out there was another Red X-Star on the water.

ANYWAY! WHO'S WHIP IS THATA!!!!!!!
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-23-2008, 6:16 AM Reply   
Nintizel no love for sportsshooter.com for all your images, what's up with that
Old     (gb_rider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       09-23-2008, 11:02 AM Reply   
Andy...where are my helium pics :-)
Old     (element8456)      Join Date: Feb 2008       09-23-2008, 1:07 PM Reply   
Andy nice riding i saw you out and about or something. Anyways nice riding.
Old    kc700            09-23-2008, 2:36 PM Reply   
Nitzel Is wakeboardings Flava Flav. Hype man extraordinaire.