Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 17, 2007

Old     (chas)      Join Date: Feb 2002       06-05-2007, 7:40 PM Reply   
hello seller
am mathew am highly intrested in immidiate purchase of ur 06 Supra 20SSV and gta san andreas so i will like to ask u some certain question about the item........
are u the true owner of the item
how old is it
how much is the last price u want to sell it
do u have the pics of the item
so i will like if u can replay me as soon as possible and as for the method of payment my nethod is cashier check so and also about shipping i have my sipping agent who take care of my goods so if u are ok with it get back to me asap.or mail me with damsonray3@yahoo.com

Got to love it. At least use proper grammar if you are going to try and scam me.
Old    mendo247            06-05-2007, 7:51 PM Reply   
yeah i had the same thing happen when i sold mine lol.. i played along for weeks till i finally got a $15,000 that was so high quality my teller at the bank told me they wouldnt even have looked twice lol..

i enjoyed dragging him along and wasting HIS time
Old     (mkperceptions)      Join Date: Jan 2007       06-05-2007, 10:49 PM Reply   
yea I think we should all do it and waste there time LOL.
Old     (jpshaff01)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-06-2007, 9:47 AM Reply   
Yeah i talked to one messing with him for a while about a 99 prostar they made an ad for. I hate the internet, they go around messing up ebay auctions now too.