Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 11, 2007

Old    gkf            12-26-2006, 12:04 PM Reply   
I bought my wife a new LF Diva with Fusion bindings for Christmas....the bindings fit length wise, but are extremely too tight across the top...she has a very high arch. Will the bindings stretch out(really, really tight), or should we start over with a pair of bindings that are comfortable from the start?
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       12-26-2006, 12:17 PM Reply   
dont' know about those bindings, but here's what i would do. start by seeing if they're adjustable at all. look on both sides of the footbed for some screws and some excess material you can loosen up.

If not adjustable, then you can try to stretch them out a bit. you can put stuff in the binding to give them a stretch. bottles, cans, baseball bats have been used successfully. but don't limit yourself, be creative.

sometimes the binding just doesn't fit. flog it and start over. if this is what you want to do, don't mess with the above two options. may decrease your resale
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       12-26-2006, 12:17 PM Reply   
They will stretch but it sounds like they don't match the shape of her foot. Trust me, you do NOT want your wife uncomfortable!! Said with a ridiculous amount of emphasis!! Hopefully you can try some options, might I recommend the CWB Sage.
Old     (dekay)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-26-2006, 4:19 PM Reply   
If you're gonna get new ones, just send those back to LF and ask for a different size, they should do it.
Old     (duffy)      Join Date: Feb 2006       12-27-2006, 7:03 AM Reply   
Depends how tight, if they hurt as soon as she put's her foot in then she need's a different size. If they hurt after 5min. of riding then you can probably stretch them out. I bought a med. pair of Zeus in October and they still hurt my feet a little. The large were to big and my heel would slip. So I just put bottles in them to help stretch them. Or where them in a Hot tub.