Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 10, 2007

Old     (cable_rocker)      Join Date: Nov 2004       09-03-2007, 7:04 AM Reply   
here you can download the complett 2008 catalog from New Schnitzel Wakeboard!

I like the stuff and specialy in europe New Schnitzel is pretty big...

http://www.the-gap-magazin.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=150&Item id=1

you have to klick on the images to start the download! one is for boards, the other one for the bindings!
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       09-03-2007, 8:34 AM Reply   
Those graphics are some of the best I have seen.
Old     (helix_rider)      Join Date: Mar 2003       09-03-2007, 8:44 AM Reply   
I like the clean graphics of the beginning boards...I'm not all into that "skulls/demons/hell is great" type graphics.
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       09-03-2007, 9:09 AM Reply   
who is ridin german boards in the states? Are they sold here at all? where can we demo, Stuttgart?

what a copycat, wake-world.de? I would never buy there that's for sure
Old     (robin_holland)      Join Date: May 2006       09-03-2007, 9:18 AM Reply   
Men I love this company, I'm going to buy a setup, for sure
Old     (cable_rocker)      Join Date: Nov 2004       09-03-2007, 9:24 AM Reply   
@loren

this are not the beginner boards!
new schnitzel sell every board also in a mini logo version! this means you get a pro modell board with a minimum of graphic!

so you have the choice of a board with or without graphics!

but check also the 07 boards! i think this are the best looking boards i have ever seen!

http://www.newschnitzel.com/

specialy the flo in 133 looks great!

(Message edited by cable_rocker on September 03, 2007)

(Message edited by cable_rocker on September 03, 2007)
Old     (bendow)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-03-2007, 8:09 PM Reply   
they're pretty pricey if you compare the euro to our weak dollar. Is there American pricing?
Old     (gronder)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-04-2007, 4:27 AM Reply   
Yep sick graphics. I wanted to buy one this season,but got a cheap deal on a premier.
Anyone know what the prices will be?
Old     (laptom)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-04-2007, 4:57 AM Reply   
Those boards are pretty bullit proof... I'm mean really; bullit proof!
You can hit sliders or kickers with them for a 1000times and just see some tiny scratches on them, they will not break!
The screws on those boards are sunken, not on top. That means the boards are not foam in the middle, just hard stuff.
Would love to try them sometimes, I'm really supriced with the great quality of this stuff (have/had some LF, Hyperlite and O'brien stuff before), it compares to nothing in this industry yet!
Old     (cable_rocker)      Join Date: Nov 2004       09-04-2007, 5:57 AM Reply   
jaka,

the mini logo series cost round about 320€, with graphics 380€.

the pro modell boards are a little bit more expensive...
Old     (gronder)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-04-2007, 8:00 AM Reply   
All mini logos are around 320? Because i see,that they have pro models mini logo these season.
And we are talking in euros right.
Oh 1 more thing. You know the main difference betwenn Pro Vs. Advanced boards, and Flo Vs. Gro boards.
Thanks!
Old     (robin_holland)      Join Date: May 2006       09-04-2007, 10:10 AM Reply   
Pat P: I have also a question, I'm from the Netherlands and finally there is a retailer that sells the New Schnitzel stuff, I'm very intrested in the flo board. But I don't find the information that I want on the new schnitzel site. I only ride behind the boat (that is really special in Holland of course) How does the flo work behind the boat?

I like the 2007 flo en gro graphics more, but the pro boards are this year much better
Old     (cable_rocker)      Join Date: Nov 2004       09-04-2007, 11:37 PM Reply   
jaka

yes its euro! the difference is in the core! the pro boards are a little bit lighter, its the same think hyperlite was doing with the DNA boards, only that NEW Schnitzel use carbon instead of wood.

robin
the different from the flo and gro boards are in the rocker line. the gro is a very aggresiv continius board, wich many people ride at the cable! therefore gro!

the flo is more for the boat riders! it have a mixed 3 stage / continus rocker and its very smooth to ride. therfor flo.

for example, my girlfriend is riding a flo in 133 and she is very happy with them.

but nor guaranty on this, im not a new employer!

(Message edited by cable_rocker on September 04, 2007)
Old     (robin_holland)      Join Date: May 2006       09-05-2007, 6:11 AM Reply   
Thanks I thinks I'm going to buy the Flo 2007, Can you compare the Flo with another non New Schnitzel board?
Old     (plooky)      Join Date: Mar 2006       09-05-2007, 6:46 AM Reply   
schnitzel boards rule!!! abused mine on sliders all last season. should have seen the front edge crashes. serious slams. however the rails never once got damaged!! was using the lf team up until a few weeks ago, got the schitzel out of hibernation and man i am lovin it. it gave me the confidence to try s-bends and with that i stuck 5. to many cable riders i know the old glass 135 was the best board EVER. i believe they have now been replaced with the gro.
Old     (cable_rocker)      Join Date: Nov 2004       09-05-2007, 11:29 PM Reply   
aaron

the old 135 glass have the same shape like the 135 gro!