Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 18, 2006

Old     (shawna_h)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-23-2006, 6:42 PM Reply   
Thanks Chuck and Linda Payton, Twelkers, Hutchecks, Kaesen, and everyone else who helped out and came to make INT a good weekend! I had a lot of fun watching Delta Sessions 2, met some new people, won some cool prizes,and had a great time wakeboarding and surfing! The italian dinner was awesome! I was also glad to help judge and see little kids try wakeboarding and help keep the sport growing.
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-23-2006, 9:35 PM Reply   
Shawna, I have a good picture of you with the snake freaking Robby Carter out. Hope to see you guys soon. Keep on pushing your riding, fun to watch.
Old     (shawna_h)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-23-2006, 10:50 PM Reply   
hey Randy, I still feel really bad about that. Mom still thinks the snake came out of our tent. It was fun to watch rob and alex ripping it up this weekend! Hope to see you guys soon!
Old     (cheeseman)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-24-2006, 8:54 AM Reply   
Shawna,

Justin has it on video with Robbie freaking out when you stuck the snake in the back of the truck with him. It was great!!!

Old     (cheeseman)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-24-2006, 9:00 AM Reply   
Alex Scagliotti posted a very good Pro Division score in less than great conditions. There was 7 Pro's, 5 Outlaw, 7 Expert and 14 Advance riders that rode really well, as well as many new Intermediate and Novice riders. It was a great time with the awsome lightning show on Saturday night/early morning. The next event on June 17 & 18th will even be better. I have Plans
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       05-25-2006, 5:47 PM Reply   
Check out some photos of the event at http://www.shastalake.com/shastalake/index.html Click on the blue photos link near the top of the page.

Also here's a photo of the infamous snake that Shawna picked up and scared Robby Carter with.

(Message edited by deltawake on May 25, 2006)
Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       05-25-2006, 6:34 PM Reply   
Are the results posted anywhere?

Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       05-25-2006, 6:50 PM Reply   
The results should be posted on intleague.com in the NorCal section any day now.

I'm still working on that snake photo.
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-25-2006, 7:15 PM Reply   
Peter, I have a good one, I have to re-size it and my camaras at work. I will post it tomorrow. That was a BIG A$$ SNAKE.............. Hardware for the kids last weekend? We had to leave early and missed the awards.
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       05-25-2006, 8:56 PM Reply   
Thanks for asking Randy- Josh killed it and took first in advanced. Jeremy had a great run, but missed his 3 at the end. He took 4th. Alyssa didn't have a great comp., but she'll be back strong next time. BTW Randy, I was in the boat for Alex's run. That was impressive!! Congrats to him for being the current INT pro leader!

One more try on that snake:
Upload

(Message edited by deltawake on May 25, 2006)
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-25-2006, 9:49 PM Reply   
Peter, thanks again to all the Norcal crew for putting on a great event. I see so much commitment and energy from Chuck & Linda and all the support staff and predict a great season for NorCal INT. I did see Josh's run & he was stomping everything. Has he been working on the Batwing at all? Thanks for the props for Alex, he had a lot of fun & that's what it's all about. Later...........
Old     (wakebrdmom)      Join Date: Mar 2006       05-26-2006, 3:16 PM Reply   
great pictures Peter.
Old     (kneeboarddad)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-28-2006, 4:44 PM Reply   
Where are the pro results being posted to see standings.
Old     (cali_rider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-28-2006, 8:03 PM Reply   
That snakes nuts! when i read snake i was thinking like a garden snake, but that things as big as my python. . .
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-28-2006, 8:17 PM Reply   
David, Go to intleague.com click on pro division, Alex was the leader so far, is Austin going to post a score? are you coming west for the Wake games in SoCal?
Old     (kneeboarddad)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-29-2006, 11:47 AM Reply   
Randy- Don't know. The travel schedule is brutal and he is having surgery Weds on knee. He planned on at least one INT. If nothing else just to show our support for the INT. I doubt if he will go to CA since he will be a full time student. Congrats to Alex. I see he is high on the alternate list for PWT and I know last year people did miss a couple.
Old     (cheeseman)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-30-2006, 8:06 AM Reply   
Randy,

Congratulations to Alex for his win up in Wahsington this past weekend. I hope he can make it down Fathers Day weekend to Villa Lagos to get his score even higher. Go A-Bomb (Alex)