Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003 > Archive through June 22, 2004

Old    mrayrage19            05-31-2004, 2:49 PM Reply   
whats your opinion
Old     (greatdane)      Join Date: Feb 2001       05-31-2004, 3:07 PM Reply   
IMO, the best wakeboarding boat is the best.
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       05-31-2004, 3:15 PM Reply   
Yeah, I like that one too.
Old     (hamkj)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-31-2004, 3:29 PM Reply   
i just designed the best wakeboarding on the market... will be out hopefully in the next few years.... you just pre-program your trick list... hold on to the handle really tight... (on handle passes the rope will shock you so you let go and then the negative charge will have it back in your hands)... but the rope will automically elevate and spin and rotate and do all the tricks that you have pre-programmed....

no more complaints about... bad driver... wake too vert.. wake too rampy... wake washed out... no weights.. too much weight... rough water... blah blah blah....

of course... i bet someone will still bash my new boat line when it is introduced....

have fun with this thread...
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       05-31-2004, 3:35 PM Reply   
oh god, I'd for sure offend someone here. I'll say the best boat is the one I'm behind.
Old     (655mac)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-31-2004, 3:37 PM Reply   
One that pays for itself & runs on "thank yous"
Old     (bigdad)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-31-2004, 8:10 PM Reply   
Come on be serious now.

It's a Super Air Nautique. No wait it is a little cramp.

Malibu. definitely Malibi. No wait the wedge is a dangerous design and the MLS always leak.

It has to be Master Craft. No Master Craft can have chine lock sometimes and that is dangerous. Well maybe the X-star. But who has that kind of money?

Well lets see who is left. Tige. Oh yea Tige is the best. No they make their boats out of wood. Wait they stopped doing that. Too late the reputation is tainted.

Moomba... Yep defintiely the best. Well actually the fit and finish is a little sub par so maybe not them.

Ski Centurion has to be the best boat. Hmmm actually the wake is smallish and needs a lot of weight.

Sanger... How could I forget Sanger. They are the best. No they can't be look how cheap they are. You couldn't possible have a quality boat for that cheap.

The best wakeboard boat is the one you choose to buy after doing your own research.
Old     (easyrider)      Join Date: Oct 2003       05-31-2004, 9:37 PM Reply   
A.P. that is the best post ive ever seen! I love when ppl start threads about best boat, best wake, ect....you know exactly the arguments that will follow..... Thanks for the clearing up though...haha
Old     (blabel)      Join Date: Jul 2001       05-31-2004, 9:46 PM Reply   
Insert AP's post into every "Best Boat" thread please!
Old    cws_kahuna            06-01-2004, 6:54 AM Reply   
Very well put A.P.

Old     (pierce_bronkite)      Join Date: Jul 2003       06-01-2004, 8:14 AM Reply   
Insert AP's post into every "Best Boat" thread please!

- Got a second vote from me.
Old     (monstertower)      Join Date: Mar 2003       06-01-2004, 11:02 AM Reply   
The best one is the one your friend owns, never uses and lets you use anytime you want
Old    reddog25cf            06-01-2004, 4:38 PM Reply   
I learned my lesson on here when I simply asked for opinions.... it was rediculous... so yea... definitely a great post A.P..... if you wouldn't have done that you would've heard a lot of.... "Brand X is the best boat, I mean I have a Brand X boat, so it must be the best.... even though I've never been in a Brand Y, or a Brand Z, or a Brand A-W, but did I mention my Brand X is the best?" hahah..... people are funny....
Old     (bigdad)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-01-2004, 10:15 PM Reply   
Asking opinions on a type of boat is useless. You will always find someone who likes the boat because they own it.... ownership goggles. You will also find someone who will rip on the boat because they bought a different boat....ownership goggles. The truth is all boats made today are really good. Some may have a bigger "stock" wake and some may have a better fit and finish. Each boat does have there own inherent pros and cons. No boat is absolutely perfect. Do your own research with the boat dealers in your area. Test drive each boat you want and buy what like the best and you can afford. I love my boat but don't claim it is the best one out there. It is the best one for me.

I just get sick of all these questions in regards to opinions on boats. They always end up the same way. But I guess there is some attraction to it because I always click on the thread.
Old    ilovetrains            06-02-2004, 7:59 AM Reply   
um - what is chine lock?
Old    mbsteve            06-02-2004, 9:56 PM Reply   
here we go again. this is a question that is way to broad, everyone has their own likes and dislikes, no offence, but this is one of the most stupid questions that you could ask. go drive some boats and see what you like.