Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (scruffs)      Join Date: Mar 2011       03-23-2011, 1:53 PM Reply   
I am ordering my Axis A22 this week and am just wondering if anyone has put any different board racks on there A22, or A20. I am not really into swivel board racks ( would ever use them) and think the factory non swivel racks look alittle cheap(but are probably the ones i will order). has anyone mounted any Roswell board racks on there axis yet. Also has anyone tried putting zero off in there axis??

thanks for the help
Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       03-23-2011, 7:26 PM Reply   
I recently ordered my a22. I am not a fan of any of the board rack choices so i went with the cheap stock racks and will change them out when i find a set i really like.

As for the zero off, i contacted the rep and was informed it will not work with axis' system.

Good luck with the new boat and update us if u find a rack that works well
Old     (wakenymph)      Join Date: Mar 2011       03-30-2011, 9:42 AM Reply   
Give David At pro Marine a call, he can help you out
(919)401-6073
Old     (Riteride)      Join Date: Sep 2010       03-30-2011, 2:24 PM Reply   
PM ME YOUR EMAIL AND i WILL SEND YOU PICS!!!