Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 11, 2007

Old     (electricsnow)      Join Date: May 2002       11-17-2006, 3:46 PM Reply   
Are there any "old school" riders out there who used to tape the tour? I'm missing that tour stop like crazy (seattle 95)...I'm pretty sentimental, so if anyone out there has it, please e-mail me so we could try to work something out.

As a little incentive, if you can help me, not only will I pay for a copy, but I will hand write an IOU stating that I owe you my first born. I'll totally come through on that, too. I'm a woman of my word...
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       11-19-2006, 8:53 AM Reply   
have you tried contacting lloyd murray? a little while ago, he started a thread asking if people wanted his old tapes of tour stops.
Old     (lostkgb78)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-19-2006, 9:41 AM Reply   
Larry Harris gave me a home movie of it years ago. You could also contact ESPN. I think you can buy archive events.
Was that the stop on the golf course?
Old     (reid808)      Join Date: Mar 2005       11-19-2006, 9:50 AM Reply   
I have it.
Old     (reid808)      Join Date: Mar 2005       11-19-2006, 9:53 AM Reply   
I have a ton of video's. Ready to Rip (HO Instructional Video), Skiboarding Made Easy (Mark Norwell). Skurfer Ivitational (Kauai 89 and 90), and probably every Bud Pro Tour.
Old     (electricsnow)      Join Date: May 2002       11-19-2006, 10:30 AM Reply   
joe, i actually have some of lloyd's old tapes. :-) Originally, I thought it was in there, but I totally confused my self--a simple error on my behalf. But he still had the portland stop from 1995, so that was sweet.

Ryan, I actually checked on the ESPN site years ago and they said that they don't sell any copies of their programs. I've actually been after some of the older stops for awhile.

Reid, I'm sending you an e-mail!

And thanks a lot for the replies. Any help or suggestions are always appreciated.