Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       08-27-2012, 3:04 PM Reply   
Yeah, 2011.
I'm really, really behind. This year has been one of the best of my life. But also one of the busiest. As such, I completely dropped the ball on cutting a Northwest Wakefest video for the NWHC crew after our trip last Labor Day weekend.
After a buddy of mine started applying a little pressure to cook something up before this year's trip, I squeezed in a couple late nights this weekend. People had asked to highlight some of the family side of the event, so I tried to do that here.
Anyway, with this years trip literally a few days away, here you go... a little reminder of why we all go out there. Hope you enjoy it!

My website. More vids live here: http://www.rumblmedia.com/?p=436

DISCLAIMER:
Like I said, this was a quick edit. I wish I'd have done it earlier and used the time it deserved to really deliver on the technical side of things... but that didn't happen. So not much here in terms of color correction, flashy transitions, warp stabilization or anything else. Sorry, just had to get that off my chest. :-)
Old     (jjakober)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-27-2012, 9:41 PM Reply   
I think it's awesome and it shows exactly what NWWF is all about!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-28-2012, 4:34 PM Reply   
With the advent of Wounded Warrior families I think this year is going to be the best yet.
Old     (jaegermaster)      Join Date: Sep 2002       08-28-2012, 6:31 PM Reply   
Nice work Rich. Looks to be another great trip this year.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       08-28-2012, 10:35 PM Reply   
Wounded Warrior? Sounds sweet, Cliff. Can't wait to hear more about that!

And yeah, this trip should prove to be pretty interesting. I've been prepping a bit for it tonight....
Attached Images

Old     (jaegermaster)      Join Date: Sep 2002       08-29-2012, 5:45 AM Reply   
That's right. This year all of the money generated from the raffle will go to The Wounded Warrior Foundation. Loosen up those purse strings folks, lets make this year the biggest yet and show The Wounded Warrior Foundation how we do things.
Old     (jaegermaster)      Join Date: Sep 2002       08-29-2012, 5:58 AM Reply   
I had to pull this thread up.
http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81310

This sure brings back some memories.
Old     (jaegermaster)      Join Date: Sep 2002       08-30-2012, 6:45 PM Reply   
I know some of you are there, where are the pics at? See everyone tomorrow.
Old     (Gnargnar)      Join Date: Aug 2012       08-30-2012, 9:16 PM Reply   
America
Old     (turbojedi)      Join Date: Jun 2013       06-19-2013, 12:38 PM Reply   
When is wake fest this year? It look like a must make kind of deal..

Brian
Old     (Talonsorensen)      Join Date: Apr 2012 Location: Gig harbor Washington       06-20-2013, 3:47 PM Reply   
Definitely is Brian!
Old     (turbojedi)      Join Date: Jun 2013       07-10-2013, 6:01 AM Reply   
So at wake fest do we need to book rooms now? Is there a place to camp? I have a floating inflatable slider should I bring it ??? I will be bring our boat and a gopro or 2 also. If you guys have any advice on what to bring or where to stay let me know. We are way stoked for this we been saying we are going and never works out, but this year is a don't miss for us.. Thanks
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-10-2013, 8:58 AM Reply   
Contact me for further information.

Cliff.Griffin@Pepsico.com