Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 27, 2007

Old     (frenchfrie2199)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-23-2007, 8:22 PM Reply   
I've been looking to buy and new board but i don't know which one. I want a board that has explosive straight up pop, rides fast, and has soft landings. I've been looking at the liquid force shane, the hyperlite premier, and the ronix one. Which one should i get? Or do you have any other suggestions besides those?
Old     (kiraly_74)      Join Date: May 2007       07-23-2007, 8:34 PM Reply   
Only One of the three has all three of the things your looking for and that would be the Shane. Fast, Land well and Explosive Pop good luck. My Bro loves his Premier but who wouldn't after riding a subject for two years. The subject was just to much board for him.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       07-23-2007, 8:37 PM Reply   
The CWB Transcend does all of those things very well. That's exactly what I look for in a board and I am very happy on mine.
Old     (edogg)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-23-2007, 9:13 PM Reply   
The shane. best board i have ridden
out of
07ronix one
o6 murray
05 state
05 parks
06 fish

It has sick pop & landings are soft considering its a 3 stage. Its super fast and loose when you want it to be. Hands down the best board I have ever ridden. I let my buddy ride it and he seconds that.
Old     (cwb_fooguitarlz)      Join Date: Nov 2006       07-23-2007, 9:15 PM Reply   
AHEM....

OBRIEN PLAAYYYYER
Old     (jjakober)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-24-2007, 7:27 AM Reply   
Get the Player if you are low on cash or step up to the Natural if you want the best board out there!
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       07-24-2007, 7:32 AM Reply   
the Natural or the Shane would be the way to go.
Old     (ronnyboy27)      Join Date: Nov 2005       07-24-2007, 8:00 AM Reply   
I think that the ONE has insane pop. More than the premier for sure. I haven't ridden the shane.
Old     (slax303)      Join Date: Oct 2005 Location: Portland to Boston       07-24-2007, 10:38 AM Reply   
The One has sick pop but anything but smooth landings.. The shane would be the best out of those 3 for what you want. To be honest, check out Slingshot.. The Recoil is a 3 stage, has sick W2W pop and probably the softest landings that ive ever had on a board (due to the flex in their boards).. I wasnt too sold on the Slingshot boards when they first came in and just didnt pay too much attention to them, but i took one out recently and was totally blown away.. Definitely a board i would check out
Old     (lovin_the_wake)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-24-2007, 1:30 PM Reply   
Go With The Player Or The Natural Both Are Sick Boards If You Ride W/O Center Fins
Old     (player138)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-26-2007, 10:49 PM Reply   
Amen to the player or natural. I ride a player, but personally I'd look at a natural. I've heard nothing but great things about this board. Plus if you got an '06 you could probably get it for a decent price and I prefer last year's graphics too.
Old     (cresko)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-26-2007, 11:18 PM Reply   
Can i suggest the state.

This is labled as a beginner board, but trust me it isnt. I love my state, almost the same as the premier but with a bigger toeside edge. The 3 stage rocker allows great pop and soft landings. Take out the middle fins and the board pops out easy allowing good spins. I barely ever go w2w anymore and the board is great for throwing yourself into the flats. Not alot of people ride the state, its a great board, I love it.
Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       07-27-2007, 8:15 AM Reply   
Another vote for the 07 Cwb Transcend, it does everything great, speed, pop, landings.