Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 09, 2007

Old     (dhands88)      Join Date: Jul 2006       04-01-2007, 7:07 PM Reply   
This thread is for all the WW who was tired of seeing my truck. This pic was taken today 4-1-07 first trip to the lake for 07 water was 59 and chilly but i got in and rode. oh yeah i learned how to cropped pics down to fit on here so there will be more to follow.Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (dhands88)      Join Date: Jul 2006       04-01-2007, 7:13 PM Reply   
Winter projects this winter included adding four light to speaker bar. Putting 2 1000w Kenwood amps in two power tower speaks and JL audio 13 sub under driver seat totally hidden and sounds awesome. I also added a 2 battery and relocated them under that tuff to get under seat in a 21v supra launch and that frees up a ton of space. i did it all myself not a pro but id say all the wires are pretty well done.
Any suggestions or bashing is always welcome hope you like the picturesUpload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (dhands88)      Join Date: Jul 2006       04-01-2007, 7:20 PM Reply   
I love to see pics and this is by far the best way high resolution and you can do a whole folder in seconds. take 2 minutes to download click link below would like to think whoever posted this link in boats 5 years or less it will save alot of cropping and all the boring stuff

Erick, use this link to microsoft powertoys. About 3/4 down on the right hand side is imageresizer.exe. Download that and install it. When you save a pic to your computer, right click on it and select resize. I choose medium to fit the format of WW. It will save as a medium pic. From there just browse and upload.

http://microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx
Old    mendo247            04-01-2007, 7:20 PM Reply   
im not tired of looking at your truck... nice set up! good looking dog also..
Old     (dhands88)      Join Date: Jul 2006       04-01-2007, 7:22 PM Reply   
would also like to thank Adam curtis off this site for the info and pics of mounting amp to side wall. would also like to thank all the WW out there this is better than going to college classes minus all the hot chicks.
Old     (supradoug)      Join Date: Dec 2001       04-01-2007, 7:23 PM Reply   
so Danny where did you go? looked like Dirty Bird was rising..........
Old     (dhands88)      Join Date: Jul 2006       04-01-2007, 7:29 PM Reply   
Doug
went to draper and i couldnt believed the amount of people out there, it was the most people i have seen out there ever. i did see a few new boats that i hadnt seen before. centurion and a B52 i think and the usual Draper playas. Matt was out there rides with Cult alot but he lives out there. i was in wetsuit freezing and hes out there just trunking like he has all winter.