Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       06-10-2011, 2:45 PM Reply   
This is the first legit fight in a while. I like both these guys but for some reseason I am thinking Carwin. One punch could definately end this from either guy. I am excited for this one, because you know with Carwin's cardio this isn't going the distance!
Old     (tings00)      Join Date: Aug 2005       06-10-2011, 3:06 PM Reply   
go dos santos, was a fan before TUF and am a bigger fan after.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-15-2011, 7:16 AM Reply   
Surprised nobody has commented. Not a terrible night of fights. Holy schmolly Carwin got his butt handed to him. JDS pure out boxed him. Carwin suffered broken orbital bones and a broken nose. Another terrible night of judging in the Munoz fight. A great knockout by stout. Herb Dean once again proves he is the best ref in the business.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       06-15-2011, 8:49 AM Reply   
I did not watch these fights although I was very interested in the Carwin Santos fight. I figured Santos would out box him but also thought Carwin has crazy knock out power so could have gone either way. Dos Santos is no joke, would love to see him and Cain go at it. I think Brock would pose more of a challenge to Santos because I am pretty sure Lesnar could get Santos to the ground and over power him
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       06-15-2011, 9:59 AM Reply   
I thought the fights were really good. Dos Santos performed great. I think he will beat Cain.
Jason what was your problem with the Munoz fight? I thought he won, but I do agree the judge that had it 27-30 was on crack. Maia dominated the first round.
Fight of the night was definately the Herman fight, those heavyweights just threw down and both guys were in serious trouble with in seconds of each other.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-15-2011, 12:37 PM Reply   
That Munoz judging was just terrible. I saw it as he won too, but it was much closer. That one judge was smoking. Once Dana gets NY to approve MMA, than Judging is next. There have been some really bad judging things in the last 18 months. i heard Lidell was going to get involved on that aspect and try to make some changes.