Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 17, 2007

Old     (wakeripper)      Join Date: Oct 2002       04-03-2007, 12:29 PM Reply   
I think just about every West Coast Pro was in the backwater on Sunday. The weather was perfect and we got the first run of the year out of the way. I think i even saw Mr. Umali on the Swink's boat (not sure since i haven't met in person yet!) I did happen to grab a couple of pics of Randall!! and Melissa was killing it out there
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       04-03-2007, 12:32 PM Reply   
yes, that was me! come say hi next time...or maybe just invite me out next time! haha!

what boat were you in?
Old     (wakeripper)      Join Date: Oct 2002       04-03-2007, 12:33 PM Reply   
Oh yeah pics....lol

Upload
Upload
Old     (wakeripper)      Join Date: Oct 2002       04-03-2007, 12:34 PM Reply   
Actually you were strapping in when we were getting ready to leave on the white/grey Super Air. Yeah so i'm standing there with my buddy Mike (fully tattooed) saying i think that's Joe Umali
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       04-03-2007, 12:35 PM Reply   
did you see kyle murphy's HUMONGOUS hsbs180 off the double up? ridiculous!
Old     (wakeripper)      Join Date: Oct 2002       04-03-2007, 12:36 PM Reply   
Nope guess i missed it...dammit

When we got back to the dock i think i saw Ricky G getting on Jesson and Gretchen's boat...not sure if he rode though
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       04-03-2007, 12:40 PM Reply   
yeah, he rode doubles w/ ty killingsworth.
Old     (wakepaula)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-03-2007, 3:04 PM Reply   
Hi Randy! Long time no see. My God I thought I was looking at Dave on your profile- No offense:-) No offense to Dave either. (He knows i adore him).

How's Lindsey? and the rest of your people?.
Old     (mcwakerider)      Join Date: Dec 2006       04-03-2007, 4:29 PM Reply   
the vandall went huge off that dub... nice pics
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       04-03-2007, 4:31 PM Reply   
I need to move to Canyon. that is great to see. what the heck are houses going for there right now? anyone know?
Old     (wakeripper)      Join Date: Oct 2002       04-04-2007, 12:33 PM Reply   
Ahhh how funny all the old school WW'ers come out of lurking for a minute...lol Paula things are good just working alot, wakeboarding and moto. Lindsay has moved on but we remain good friends and often head to the Lagoon for Free Ride Fridays in the summer. Mike is on his 3rd ACL replacement and has given up wakeboarding and is now trying to wakeskate only. Trevor is doing well and we talked him into buying a Super Air but still needs to sell the Air, he also has two gorgeuos little girls that are doing wonderful. We are planning on hitting the lake alot and a few river trips this season. I'll also be competing in all the CLWC contests this year and feel pretty good about my chances...anyhoo you should email me with your number and we'll try to get together some time.
Old    K.B.C.            04-04-2007, 12:49 PM Reply   
that's a sweet Malibu Randy's riding behind in those photos