Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2006

Old     (jtd)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-23-2006, 3:19 PM Reply   
Well I'm having trouble gettin decent pop....I think my problem is that I start standing too early (sometimes I find myself jumping over the wake), and I don't stand tall enough so I absorb some of it. Any help would be appreciated tho, I need somekind of advice. Thanks!
Heres the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmucFf19mdA
Old     (offspringz28)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-23-2006, 3:31 PM Reply   
dont bend your knees so much. lookin good tho. keep it up!
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       08-23-2006, 3:32 PM Reply   
For one your wake is really tiny. Like you said you are staying bent as you ride up the wake. You need to extend with your legs and really push off. It's tough when the wake is that small as there is less to push off.
Old     (jtd)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-23-2006, 3:42 PM Reply   
Thanx for the imput...yea that wake is really small. I actually dont have my own boat so Im always either at a friends or relative's place over the summer. I mostly go behind either that boat or one other one which does get a little bit bigger wake. Again Thanx for the imput :-)