Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through January 12, 2008

Old     (laraujo)      Join Date: Apr 2007       12-08-2007, 2:28 PM Reply   
OK so I have to share! I have not bought myself a set of custom rims since I was a teenager. Below my 205 Armada LE with 22" Akuza Reapers and Nitto 305/45 420 tires. It makes the ride really FAT!Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (newty)      Join Date: May 2005       12-08-2007, 11:53 PM Reply   
Looks great! Nice rims make or break a car!
Love the big wheels have them on my silverado and my tahoe. Now you need some biggins for the trailer.
Old     (gwnkids)      Join Date: Nov 2003       12-12-2007, 4:05 PM Reply   
I like it I to just got new 20"
Upload
Upload
Old     (anodyne)      Join Date: Feb 2006       12-12-2007, 8:23 PM Reply   
What Leonard failed to mention is that he is 20. His last pair of rims was purchased at 18-and-a-half. Ha.

Just teasin' ;)... the rims look great bro!!
Old     (pdxviperguy)      Join Date: Jul 2006       12-14-2007, 3:12 PM Reply   
Good rims are essential!
Upload
Old     (dan_lee)      Join Date: Jan 2003       12-14-2007, 6:31 PM Reply   
Leonard, I love the fact that you said you haven't bought rims since you were a teenager. Make sure you stay up to date now that you're rolling a fly ride so the kids don't confuse you.

It's actually PHAT as in Pretty Hot And Tempting.

Also you might hear Dope, Bad, Sick and Dirty from some young fellas referring to your ride. Fear not, they are complimenting you as well.

With that said I really like your new shoes.

Now that your ride is fly make sure you tune in to www.urbandictionary.com to define any unknown lingo you hear driving a truck that nice around town, chances are it's a compliment. It's also a great site to define any other rap lyrics, if you get some "bumps in your trunk" you'll need to know what you're hearing.
Old     (laraujo)      Join Date: Apr 2007       12-17-2007, 9:37 AM Reply   
Dan,

LOL! Thanks for the schooling. I have been getting those comments from my 16yr old and his friends. I guess I must have done something right cause he is always bugging me to drive it to school.