Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through January 12, 2008

Old     (wakeboardin2k4)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-08-2007, 4:53 PM Reply   
i respectfully disagree about the level of bling in a PWT vs a WC. I do agree about the sticker thing. But at the same time with WC it is a gel coat that you can have designed to your desire. Does not require a flame gel coat. As for WC's tower, its just like a Malibu Batwing tower that was around for a short period of time. Um and i dont really count the side exit exhaust as bling because centrion does it and they are not really a "bling oriented" company.

Sweet boat

My favorite aspect of the MC interior is the dash set up
Old     (wakeboardin2k4)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-08-2007, 5:00 PM Reply   
i just hope MC sticks to making jokes about the major companies and doesn't go after epic, or WC. Although epic would be really easy with that nose that they have.
Old     (rodltg2)      Join Date: Oct 2005       12-08-2007, 5:50 PM Reply   
yep ...check out the bling on this bad boy!!

Upload
Old     (swab791)      Join Date: Mar 2005       12-08-2007, 6:39 PM Reply   
I don't think Zane will do a parody on Wakecraft. Rod has owned all 3 boats they have made the last 2 years. Rod owns a MC one week then a Wakecraft the next.

Maybe Teddy B from BU can do a parody on Malibu vs Wakecraft. " Hey you look alot like me!!!"

In the words of Larry the cable guy...
Now that's funny I don't care who you are. That's funny
Old    bocephus            12-08-2007, 8:22 PM Reply   
The loudest person in the room is the weakest person in the room

That goes for boats too!
Old     (blind)      Join Date: Jun 2006       12-09-2007, 7:51 AM Reply   
everyone always says(on ww) when looking to buy a new boat, find a dealer that will be there for you and treat you right and buy the boat that they sell. I did just that

I had my choices narrowed down to a malibu vlx, mc x-1 (x-2 at the time) and a sante. the local malibu dealer did not have anything color wise that I liked, and was not helpfull in finding one that I did like. the mc dealer in my area had a large selection of boats that I was ready to pull the trigger on. when I asked for a test drive/ride on their own private lake they said no! what? all the other dealers took me and a friend out for a number of sets (malibu having one hell of a demo) the mc dealer told me that they would not let me test drive their boat because they had to see my trade in, an 02 moomba outback ls that was already sold and just waiting to be picked up. after 2 hours of telling the mc guys that i did not have a trade I left and went to the nautique dealer.
he had two 210's left and one was sold. I did not want a blue and white boat so he instantly said let me check the other dealers to see what they had left (it was late in the season)and found me exactly what I was looking for. a black white and silver 210. two days later I was on the water in my new boat.
they are all great boats, it's the dealer that makes the boat what it is!
Old     (nautiquesonly)      Join Date: Sep 2007       12-09-2007, 9:19 AM Reply   
Shane congrats on the cc you'll love it
Old     (blind)      Join Date: Jun 2006       12-09-2007, 10:05 AM Reply   
I have loved it since late 04
Old     (drewsnautique94)      Join Date: Nov 2006       12-09-2007, 10:41 AM Reply   
correct craft and master craft are both very nice boats..its like ford chevy..nike adidas..etc etc..cant go wrong with either one..although the mastercrafts seem to tack y with all the bling for me..still a nice quality built boat..
Old     (1boarder_kevin)      Join Date: Mar 2007       12-09-2007, 10:42 AM Reply   
It seems that some people think that the number of boats sold determines the quality of the boat. I would guess that bayliner sells more boats than all of the inboad companies, but does that mean they are better quality. Just a thought.

On investment firms
Investment firms expect their financial targets and just because they feel a company is failing, doesn't mean that they are going belly up. They might not be hitting a 11% ROI and therefore are a "failure" although the company made money, increased the number of boats sold, raised the bar on the industry, and had great service.

Don't confuse numbers with quality.
Old     (drewsnautique94)      Join Date: Nov 2006       12-09-2007, 10:56 AM Reply   
whos confusing quality..the facts and our eyeballs dont lie..the two crafts are hands down the best built boat
Old     (mcwakerider)      Join Date: Dec 2006       12-09-2007, 11:40 AM Reply   
yea... i like velcro holding my dash together
Old     (nautiquesonly)      Join Date: Sep 2007       12-09-2007, 6:01 PM Reply   
Velcro holds just fine you can't even tell that is how the dash is put together makes access very easy it's great
Old     (liveoz)      Join Date: May 2002       12-10-2007, 2:12 PM Reply   
I agree, velcro is better than screws in many ways. It would be every bit as strong as screws for something like a dash. No holes and easy access to boot.
Old     (boats4every1)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-14-2007, 8:39 PM Reply   
Matt (DuckGuy) Your 1985 Use to belong to my buddy Mark S. I sold it for him to a guy in Chicago. Still Looks Great.