Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 20, 2005

Old    emboarder            08-25-2005, 10:12 PM Reply   
I just recently moved to Lubbock for school and i dont know ANYONE who has a boat out here.. but im dying to go out.. anyone live in this area PLEASE reply.. i just started getting the correct rotation for a backroll and i am almost sticking it.. i cant imagine going all year with out wakeboarding..
Old     (ttuclint)      Join Date: Sep 2003       08-25-2005, 10:32 PM Reply   
howdy.
Old    emboarder            08-25-2005, 10:42 PM Reply   
Oh that makes me so happy! What kind of boat?
Old     (ttuclint)      Join Date: Sep 2003       08-25-2005, 10:47 PM Reply   
well, we(family) are picking up a 96 VLX tomorrow. Problem is I dont have anything I can tow it with, so until I get something that can, the boat will live in Odessa for a while.

I go out every now and then with a guy named Wes Graves, he posts on here too.
Old    emboarder            08-25-2005, 10:53 PM Reply   
Well i would love to come out anytime.. and ill definitely throw down for gas/ food whatever.. How is the water up here.. Its so windy is the water smooth?
Old     (cubanismo)      Join Date: Jan 2005       08-26-2005, 8:20 AM Reply   
Emily, I know that Tech used to have a wakeboarding team. If they still do, I'm sure the university could point you in the right direction. Good luck!
Old    zboomer            08-26-2005, 11:42 AM Reply   
Emily I met two girls from Lubbock who wakeboarded recently at the Girls Day Out event in Austin. Another girl on the boat I know well gave them her email address, and if they ever email her I'll hook you up. Right now I don't know their email addresses.
Old     (dkmode34)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-26-2005, 6:39 PM Reply   
hey im the wes graves clint was talking about. i have a tige. it isnt much but i make the wake work. u should definetly check out the tech wb team i think its like 150$$$ a semester and ur garenteed a ride everyday and u get 60% off on hyperlite stuff i think. dkmode34@hotmail.com
Old     (dkmode34)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-26-2005, 6:41 PM Reply   
i also have a buddy who has a san and we ride all the time and he is prob the best guy from around this area so u should give us a holler.
Old     (dkmode34)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-26-2005, 6:42 PM Reply   
clint i will tow ur boat whenever or u can borrow my truck but give me a holler when u get back from houston or whatever.
Old     (dkmode34)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-26-2005, 6:43 PM Reply   
emily also r u on facebook.com bc i have met so many people from ubbock who wb on there!! check it out. ok im done now
Old    emboarder            08-26-2005, 7:12 PM Reply   
Thank you so much everyone!

Wes- I emailed my number to clint so the next time you go out please get ahold of me, or email me your number. And yes im on facebook as well... Ill look for you tonight.