Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 07, 2003

Old     (redhedstepchild)      Join Date: May 2003       09-21-2003, 9:04 AM Reply   
If all you've ever heard is bad things about wakeboard companies and getting warranty issues taken care of, Liquid Force is the exception. From the day that I UPS'ed off my board (regular shipping) they took care of my problem and had my new board to me in 9 days. I've heard of these things taking months and was prepared not to ride (my board) again until next season. If you provide them what they ask for, you should have the same experience! Thank you Liquid Force for getting me back on the water and providing excellent customer service to boot.
Old    head461            09-23-2003, 7:42 AM Reply   
I bent a base plate on my exo,s. I sent them to LF after my dealer told me they (LF) wouldn't cover them. Two weeks later I had a new set. It's safe to say that whenever it's time for new stuff there is no doubt what brand I'll be buying.