Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old                04-30-2002, 1:43 PM Reply   
How many people have had problems with shi!ty LF products.....i ride LF right now but plan on goin to hyperlite....i cant stand their bindings....i have had multi-suctions and super-suctions.dont like either. Leave some if u have had problems too.
Old                05-02-2002, 10:20 AM Reply   
do you like their boards? I see you saying that the bindings suck.
Old                05-02-2002, 10:27 AM Reply   
LIQUID FORCE ultra sux are the best bindings made.
Old                05-02-2002, 12:16 PM Reply   
i got a rythem 134...it is a pretty good board

i just cant find an easy entry tight hold binding

how good are the ultra sux?
Old                05-02-2002, 12:21 PM Reply   
I really like my LF Ultra Sux.
Old                05-02-2002, 3:47 PM Reply   
for easy entry and tight hold, try the plush pros by obrien, best bindings i've ever tried
Old                05-04-2002, 7:26 AM Reply   
Chris, you are only mentioning LFs low end bindings. Try the ultra sucs or the exo sucs, you will love them, I just sold my hl drifter w/ highbacks and now i have a evo 138 w/ ultras, its the best set up.
Old                05-04-2002, 8:28 AM Reply   
i want to go to a demo and try some of those out.....because i dont feel like dropping 250 dollars on bindings and not likeing them..................is there ne where that i can get info about demos in western New York
Old                05-04-2002, 3:27 PM Reply   
hey chris, if you didn't like the multi and super suction, try on the moon boot and split and tell us if they are better??? don't compare to the belmonts or parks... you're wiser than that I hope... please at least be fair...!!!!!
Old     (wakeborder5)      Join Date: Jun 2002       06-22-2002, 1:19 PM Reply   
go with exos u wont be disappointed
Old     (cs1094)      Join Date: Jun 2002       06-23-2002, 11:21 AM Reply   
Dude, the pro sucs are bad ass bindings. I also have a trip128, and it kicks so much ass. It is so much better made than all of my other boards...
Old    helix_36            06-23-2002, 3:15 PM Reply   
Exos on a Balance 135....best board ever....boots arent to shabby either.
Old    gordon523            07-04-2002, 7:07 PM Reply   
You really don't know what your talken about man i mean i ride hyperlite everything but only cause i get it for half off but i used to ride LF and i must say they used to not be that great btu they steped it up this year with shanes pro model and the ultra sucks they board rocks