Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 10, 2007

Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       09-07-2007, 4:12 PM Reply   
Rod .. that wasn't directed personally at you buddy, promise!
Old    deltahoosier            09-07-2007, 4:54 PM Reply   
Sorry Paul. I thought maybe it was. My mistake. I just wanted stay neutral and throw out a senerio or two in this regard.
Old     (makai_surfer)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-07-2007, 9:25 PM Reply   
Simple here guys... What would you all be doing if you had a chase boat every time you rode and a crew watching your every move...? I am sure that would sway some of your opinions on wearing a vest. Remember what a pro does is not the same as what WE are all doing during our riding time!
Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-07-2007, 9:27 PM Reply   
he drowns, im over it, his dumbass fault. simple as that, do what you want, pay the consequences.
Old     (forenku)      Join Date: May 2007       09-08-2007, 5:53 AM Reply   
Hey C.I.E if you hold the 2nd most WW posts ever, wouldn't that make you the guy that wasted more time than everyone except for one other person on this site? Now who has a lot of time on their hands? :-)
I do think we have beat the vest thing to death though.
Old     (forenku)      Join Date: May 2007       09-08-2007, 5:58 AM Reply   
Oh yeah, Who Dey Eric! I can't wait for Monday night.
Sorry everyone else I'm just trying to catch CIE for amount of posts
I know, I have millions more to go.
Old     (jcv)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-08-2007, 8:14 AM Reply   
Rod, you're damn right I'm embarrassed. We're sullying the name of one of the best representatives/rolemodels in our sport based on one video...even though it's the only time I've EVER seen him ride without a vest...even though his explanation behind it is pretty sound. If trying to defend Sharpe from the Wakeworld nannies makes me "hysterical", I guess I am. I'll defend a person's rights until I'm blue in the face, even if I don't agree with their actions. Plus, Chad is on the short list of wakeboarders I wouldn't mind kids looking up to, but this thread has made him out to be another reckless idiot.
Old     (mjfan23)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-08-2007, 10:42 AM Reply   
hijack- tommy u going to the game?
Old     (forenku)      Join Date: May 2007       09-08-2007, 10:50 AM Reply   
No, you? Wish I was.