Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 07, 2003

Old    forum25            09-27-2003, 7:41 AM Reply   
hey james...i am in bala too...well actually on moon river. I need mroe people to ride with too! actually i ride by myself..so i am definatly trying to find people to ride with!
Old    lunaraven            09-29-2003, 12:30 PM Reply   
I live in BC in the suburbs of Vancouver and have been on a board since 99 (now on board #4). The water has become busier here every year and there are too many tuberz now. DIE tuberz! Chop makin bassturds. I have a old Bayliner with an outboard and a monster tower but I'm too old to care. I overload my floating crap with fat sacs till I'm scraping bottom.
Old    alter_ego            09-29-2003, 2:57 PM Reply   
tim man - email me anytime jnovak@hotmail.com

krissi - i notice you ride on conestoga - i was there a few times this summer when i was at school. nice lake - always glass
Old    alter_ego            09-29-2003, 3:00 PM Reply   
oh and tim - i basically ride by myself as well - and there is always nice water where i am....on dark bay...the river must be wicked as well
Old    krissi            09-30-2003, 1:06 PM Reply   
Well it depends what time you go there. If you go on the weekend aroung 2:00 there normally is all these tubers.
Old    alter_ego            10-01-2003, 12:45 PM Reply   
never on weekends for me - i would imagine its packed - i was a during the week kinda guy (skip class and all)
Old    forum25            10-01-2003, 3:33 PM Reply   
hi guys....yea the water on moon river is whicked sometimes..SUPER CALM...what to do u ride behind james? oh i added you to my MSN too...i wont be on-line much becuase i am in Halifax and we just had a hurricane here and i wont begetting power anytime soon! and yea i ride by myself as well usually or with my bro...and i wakeskate a lot..that took a bunch of my time this summer!
Old    krissi            10-01-2003, 4:38 PM Reply   
Yeah, I went at supper during the week.
Old    alter_ego            10-01-2003, 9:22 PM Reply   
wicked tim - I have a searay i/o right now but hopefully will change next year (doubtfull right now though).....but its decked out for wakeboarding and does the trick
Old    alter_ego            10-01-2003, 9:24 PM Reply   
oh ya - everyone who wants to be a part of our riding list check out the link to the Ontario Wakeboarding Group on Yahoo.....http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Ontariowakeboarding/join
Old    tribal            10-02-2003, 8:17 AM Reply   
Been killing it here on the west coast with temps up to 30C the last week & half