Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through December 14, 2003

Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       10-21-2003, 8:20 AM Reply   
Would just like to say Tracey and I are still laughing about the weekend!!!!! Had more fun then we ever thought possible. The trip far exceeded our expectations. Now I have a poluted liver and need to get back to the usual grind. My head is looking pretty good today as the mesquito bites have dwindled down to a normal size. Still laughing about that one. We are so glad we got to spend a lot of time with everyone. That was the main goal of our trip. Everyone of you went far out of your way to make our trip unforgetable. From the drivers, hosts, and the boat. Can't thank you enough.
Old     (psych3060)      Join Date: Sep 2002       10-21-2003, 9:53 AM Reply   
Have you started pricing real estate yet? Please tell Christa and Tracey that they rule. Andy I don't know where you found her, but she is your perfect match. Already looking forward to your next trip. We should seriously plan to meet up North though. Anyway, you are welcome out here any time. We will make a point to get out to CO as soon as feasible. Brian was already looking on the internet at the skate parks in Boulder last night.
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       10-21-2003, 10:13 AM Reply   
There are parks just minutes from our house.!!! North sounds great in the spring!!! Love ya guys.
Old    swass            10-21-2003, 2:56 PM Reply   
I understand a good time was had by all.

I'm really bummed we missed it, but we'll be ready for the next trip.

A trip out here for snowboarding sounds necessary. Ya'll have plenty of places available to stay. (We've got Holiday Inns, Best Westerns....) J/K, of course.
Old    wakelvr            10-21-2003, 3:56 PM Reply   
Pictures please?? I want to know what Ja and I missed!

Old     (blabel)      Join Date: Jul 2001       10-21-2003, 5:24 PM Reply   
Hopefully you can put a hat on now after those mesquito bites go down! Those things had different area codes!

Glad you guys had fun. I had a blast.

Swass, you need to come out. Aki had nobody to give the black hole sun to, it was weird!
Old     (psych3060)      Join Date: Sep 2002       10-21-2003, 8:04 PM Reply   
Swass we were really bummed you missed it too. As soon as someone buys our plane tickets and pays our hotel fees, we are there!

Brian and I thoroughly enjoyed your company this weekend.

Stef and Jason, you were missed this weekend. Todd, Andy, Tracey and Christa define fun and I think I have them convinced to head out your way in April. It will be the SD/Colorado invasion! Can't wait!!!!

Old    norcal_99            10-21-2003, 8:15 PM Reply   
Hey Andrew & Swass, I'll be out in Colo snowboarding from January 31 to Feb 7th. Let's meet up on the slopes.

Old     (psych3060)      Join Date: Sep 2002       10-21-2003, 8:20 PM Reply   
Rene, I kid you not, these people DO NOT like the snow, but they will surely meet you in the lodge for cocktails.
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       10-21-2003, 9:07 PM Reply   
I would make a trip to the snow to see some of the wakeworld crew. After 35 years of dealing with the snow, it gets kinda stale after a while. Expecially when you get into summer sports like wakeboarding! Stefani, I was a little too wrapped up in the sun and fun to snap off a bunch of pics. I had all the intentions of taking a ton of them, but time flew by so fast it just kinda got pushed aside. My head is full of mental pics, some good, some downright scary Also, we will be heading to norcal when Brian and Melissa go in the spring. Will make that our spring trip for sure. Gotta meet all of you too!!!! We want to spread the carnage up and down the Cali coast!
Old    tlk            10-21-2003, 9:12 PM Reply   
A big thanks for both Christa and I as well. Our trip could not have been better. It was all exactly as advertised and more..Can't wait to do it again
Old    wakelvr            10-21-2003, 9:28 PM Reply   
Okay, so you can't post the pics online. Got it, hahaha! Send them to me via email
Can't wait to meet you all in the spring. I'm mentally preparing myself for it now... hahaha!
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       10-21-2003, 9:51 PM Reply   
Stefani, I sent pics via a zip file to you and it came back with fatal errors? I will try again.
Old    wakelvr            10-21-2003, 9:54 PM Reply   
Fatal? uhoh! My email does NOT accept X rated photography! hahaha! Actually, I'm pretty full. I need to clean up my inbox apparently.
Old    swass            10-22-2003, 6:26 AM Reply   
A hotel, Mel? I don't think so!!! Between all of us, we can put up the whole SD contingent. Don't ever say the "h" word again!

Holly and have already committed to the next trip. I think our activities director is already workin' on it.

Brian, as a black hole sun veteran, all I can say is, don't look directly at it!

I'm there, Rene! Let me know when and where, and I'll drag my planks up the hill to meet ya. I just got new boots, in fact, so I'm ready to break them in.
Old     (baja)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-22-2003, 8:08 AM Reply   
Andrew, Todd, Christa and Tracey,

Thanks for coming out and spending some time with us, we had a great time with you guy’s. Is it even possible to pack more activities in a short period of time? Good luck on you’re recovery

Swass, they represented Colorado just fine even without you if you can believe that. Looking forward to you and the family coming down next time.