Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       01-10-2019, 2:52 PM Reply   
What does a landslide mean wrt presidential elections? It's still going to be a ton of people who vote red and vote blue. It's a relatively small margin that decides these things, especially these days. I think Booker would have a tough time. If Beto were to run, the question is whether or not he could eek out Texas (game over) or would have to go for a different route. Don't underestimate Trump, especially now that staying in office is pretty much his only way to delay/avoid being arrested lol.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-10-2019, 4:11 PM Reply   
If Trump declares a national emergency to build the wall then what would stop the next president from declaring an emergency and socializing healthcare or outlawing guns?

You guys cool with that?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-10-2019, 4:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
If Trump declares a national emergency to build the wall then what would stop the next president from declaring an emergency and socializing healthcare or outlawing guns?

You guys cool with that?
Perhaps you should study the issue further, that's not apples to apples. The previous administration did rule by fiat, hence why most of it is being undone. Why ain't you cool with it? You can't have it both ways.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-10-2019, 4:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Dude, Beto or Booker beat Trump in a landslide. You are nuts if you believe otherwise. .
Highly doubt that. But goods new is we're going to find out soon enough. I would like to see the complete destruction of both parties.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-10-2019, 4:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
If Trump declares a national emergency to build the wall then what would stop the next president from declaring an emergency and socializing healthcare or outlawing guns?

You guys cool with that?
I'm struggling to grasp your thought on this one. You can't & it wouldn't stand to declare a national emergency for either. It wouldn't make it past the lower courts. But let's say they actually declared a national emergency for guns. What are they going to do? No one is complying with the turn in programs as is. Boulder CO of all places passed the assault ban & no one is turning them in. In Boulder CO! It's a pipe dream to think they're going to go door to door to round up weapons. The resources it would take? Pipe dream. Every legal scholar has said he is with-in his right to declare the nat emergency. Even the Dems in congress who said they would challenge it agreed it is with-in the presidents scope & right.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-10-2019, 5:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
I'm struggling to grasp your thought on this one. You can't & it wouldn't stand to declare a national emergency for either. It wouldn't make it past the lower courts. But let's say they actually declared a national emergency for guns. What are they going to do? No one is complying with the turn in programs as is. Boulder CO of all places passed the assault ban & no one is turning them in. In Boulder CO! It's a pipe dream to think they're going to go door to door to round up weapons. The resources it would take? Pipe dream. Every legal scholar has said he is with-in his right to declare the nat emergency. Even the Dems in congress who said they would challenge it agreed it is with-in the presidents scope & right.
First, I think its not a good idea to bypass congress and rule thru declaring an emergency, so no, I aint cool with that. but...
Dont you think Dems would use this new tool to declare a Natl Emergency re Climate change?



Why did trump say "I never said Mexico would pay for the wall"? think there might be a tape or 223 with him saying that? Worst fake Pres ever.
Do you think he is just starting this whole fake crisis to overshadow all the incompetence in his administration and all the M. investigation info made public.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       01-10-2019, 5:31 PM Reply   
Of course it is. He had 2 years where they could have rammed through funding if it was actually a priority and not just a sideshow.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-10-2019, 6:00 PM Reply   
lol, check out this old 1958 TV show.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-wall-...utdown-1287587
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-10-2019, 6:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
If Trump declares a national emergency to build the wall then what would stop the next president from declaring an emergency and socializing healthcare or outlawing guns?

You guys cool with that?
Both would be impossible to do. Not even 1% worried about it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-10-2019, 8:00 PM Reply   
Oh this is so awesome. Acosta continues to get owned. By himself this time! How much more proof do we need that walls DO WORK and are exactly what’s needed? I mean, the head border patrol dude was out there just this morning saying we need a wall. My bet is Trump gets a wall or at least gets it started. He’s made a great case. The public wants it and the libtard politicians are all on the wrong side as usual just for the sake of politics. Worthless bastards.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cnn...der-walls-work
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-10-2019, 10:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
I'm struggling to grasp your thought on this one. You can't & it wouldn't stand to declare a national emergency for either. It wouldn't make it past the lower courts. But let's say they actually declared a national emergency for guns. What are they going to do? No one is complying with the turn in programs as is. Boulder CO of all places passed the assault ban & no one is turning them in. In Boulder CO! It's a pipe dream to think they're going to go door to door to round up weapons. The resources it would take? Pipe dream. Every legal scholar has said he is with-in his right to declare the nat emergency. Even the Dems in congress who said they would challenge it agreed it is with-in the presidents scope & right.

You can't complain about the resources when you want to blow 21Billion on a wall.
Explain how protecting the border that is crossed by no terrorists is an emergency but guns that kill thousands of people every year isnt?

A single city or state passing a ban will not work when you can drive next door to pick it up, the ban has to be federal to work. Like Australia, and virtually every civilized country on earth.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-10-2019, 10:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
You can't complain about the resources when you want to blow 21Billion on a wall.
Explain how protecting the border that is crossed by no terrorists is an emergency but guns that kill thousands of people every year isnt?

A single city or state passing a ban will not work when you can drive next door to pick it up, the ban has to be federal to work. Like Australia, and virtually every civilized country on earth.
Not sure where to begin with you. Ever heard of the second amendment? Sometimes I feel sorry for you because you’re so stupid and devoid of all logic..... and then I remember you’re just a lost, little libtard.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-11-2019, 6:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Not sure where to begin with you. Ever heard of the second amendment? Sometimes I feel sorry for you because you’re so stupid and devoid of all logic..... and then I remember you’re just a lost, little libtard.
Ever wonder why its called an AMENDMENT? And ever wonder what malitia you belong to?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-11-2019, 7:18 AM Reply   
^^^This is Typical Dim-o-crap rhetoric.
If you mention the Second Amendment your “part of the militia”
If you disagree with Illegal immagration it’s because “you’re a racist”
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-11-2019, 7:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
You can't complain about the resources when you want to blow 21Billion on a wall.
Explain how protecting the border that is crossed by no terrorists is an emergency but guns that kill thousands of people every year isnt?

A single city or state passing a ban will not work when you can drive next door to pick it up, the ban has to be federal to work. Like Australia, and virtually every civilized country on earth.
Are you crazy or just stupid? I pointed out your plan would never happen & you go one of your soap boxes preaching your morality on guns. Angry old white people, LOL
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-11-2019, 7:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Are you crazy or just stupid? I pointed out your plan would never happen & you go one of your soap boxes preaching your morality on guns. Angry old white people, LOL
I asked that you "Explain how protecting the border that is crossed by no terrorists is an emergency but guns that kill thousands of people every year isnt?"

and your answer is "you crazy".

Nice argument, let me retort in a typical GOP fashion: no you crazy, and ugly.

Or we could stick to the actual facts that if the president sets a precedent of spending billions on pet projects that can't get passed by congress and the house as is procedure by declaring a "national emergency" where there is no emergency then the next guy can do the same with whatever pet project he wants and we no longer have a democracy but a monarchy/dictatorship.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-11-2019, 8:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
I asked that you "Explain how protecting the border that is crossed by no terrorists is an emergency but guns that kill thousands of people every year isnt?"

and your answer is "you crazy".



.
You're like arguing with a woman. I don't need to explain the difference because there's laws in place that argue exactly what I said. Maybe one day you'll have the votes to "amend" the constitution, the only flippin way you can do anything on guns. Good luck with being it would surely end up at the Supreme Court and they are no longer a left wing policy making circuit & with Ruth on the cusp of quitting or dying I'd say Trump will have yet another pic. You want to argue your moral semantics & I am arguing settled law & how that would progress.

You clearly are having a hard time understanding what exactly falls under the presidents abilities as well. Borders, National security, military, he's rather in charge. Constitutional changes, nay. That is exactly what is stopping the next guy from trying to declare an emergency regarding guns. And healthcare? Does this really even need to discussed? Just admit it was one of the dumber things you've said on here.

Last edited by wombat2wombat; 01-11-2019 at 8:23 AM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-11-2019, 8:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
You're like arguing with a woman. I don't need to explain the difference because there's laws in place that argue exactly what I said. Maybe one day you'll have the votes to "amend" the constitution, the only flippin way you can do anything on guns. Good luck with being it would surely end up at the Supreme Court and they are no longer a left wing policy making circuit & with Ruth on the cusp of quitting or dying I'd say Trump will have yet another pic. You want to argue your moral semantics & I am arguing settled law & how that would progress.

You clearly are having a hard time understanding what exactly falls under the presidents abilities as well. Borders, National security, military, he's rather in charge. Constitutional changes, nay. That is exactly what is stopping the next guy from trying to declare an emergency regarding guns. And healthcare? Does this really even need to discussed? Just admit it was one of the dumber things you've said on here.
The dipschitt continues to double down on his stupidity rather than stop. This is getting funny.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-11-2019, 8:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
I asked that you "Explain how protecting the border that is crossed by no terrorists is an emergency but guns that kill thousands of people every year isnt?"

and your answer is "you crazy".

Nice argument, let me retort in a typical GOP fashion: no you crazy, and ugly.

Or we could stick to the actual facts that if the president sets a precedent of spending billions on pet projects that can't get passed by congress and the house as is procedure by declaring a "national emergency" where there is no emergency then the next guy can do the same with whatever pet project he wants and we no longer have a democracy but a monarchy/dictatorship.
You want facts??? Why don’t you just listen to the statements made by the head border control dude from yesterday. Listen to how many people OTHER THAN Mexicans get busted and from how many countries they’re from. The icing on the cake is the video that Jim Acosta took of himself PROVING the fact that walls work. I mean, it’s uncanny how badly he screwed himself and helped Trump’s case for the wall. I love it.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-11-2019, 8:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
You want facts??? Why don’t you just listen to the statements made by the head border control dude from yesterday. Listen to how many people OTHER THAN Mexicans get busted and from how many countries they’re from. The icing on the cake is the video that Jim Acosta took of himself PROVING the fact that walls work. I mean, it’s uncanny how badly he screwed himself and helped Trump’s case for the wall. I love it.
Israel's wall stopped 99.9% of infiltration. Then they set their sights on destroying any & all tunnels. You have to be an imbecile to think we will ever get a grip on that border without first securing it. People on the left will love to argue how most illegals come via plane. While leaving out the poverty stricken, unvaccinated, criminal gangs, traffickers ARE NOT arriving by plane. The other largest group of illegals is the Asians. That needs to be dealt with too being most of their women travel the world via shipping constrainers.

The truth is white liberals hate Hispanics & want them walking thousands of miles suffering, being raped, dying, arriving at the border & using them as props knowing they'll be thrown away soon enough.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-11-2019, 9:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Israel's wall stopped 99.9% of infiltration. Then they set their sights on destroying any & all tunnels. .
Israel's "wall" works because there are armed guards everywhere. Walls only slow people down long enough for someone to actively stop them. You liked to point out that these are people that walk through deserts and swim across raging rivers, do you think an unarmed wall will stop them? Unless you are suggesting we set up armed guards to cover the 2000 mile wall at which point we need to up the estimate from 21Billion to god knows how much.


Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post

The truth is white liberals hate Hispanics & want them walking thousands of miles suffering, being raped, dying, arriving at the border & using them as props knowing they'll be thrown away soon enough.
I love that you suddenly care about the illegals. A minute ago they were all rapists and criminals then Trump went on TV and called it a humanitarian crisis and like the good little puppet you are you've switched sides and are crying that these poor people are being raped and dying and its the democrats fault. You sure you aren't a Russian Bot?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-11-2019, 9:39 AM Reply   
Obama says “ we actually now have a humanitarian crisis at the border“
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsdhlLRF...=1eu9h0r5ra70c


Trump says the same thing and people start screaming at the SKY, LOL LOL
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-11-2019, 9:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Israel's "wall" works because there are armed guards everywhere. Walls only slow people down long enough for someone to actively stop them. You liked to point out that these are people that walk through deserts and swim across raging rivers, do you think an unarmed wall will stop them? Unless you are suggesting we set up armed guards to cover the 2000 mile wall at which point we need to up the estimate from 21Billion to god knows how much.




I love that you suddenly care about the illegals. A minute ago they were all rapists and criminals then Trump went on TV and called it a humanitarian crisis and like the good little puppet you are you've switched sides and are crying that these poor people are being raped and dying and its the democrats fault. You sure you aren't a Russian Bot?
Give it up. You’ve lost the argument. You’re done. Your own libtard leaders are all on tape within the last few years saying “we need to build a wall.” The will of the people is to build a wall. Now it just needs to be funded and built.
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-11-2019, 10:08 AM Reply   
Basically, two more weeks and the shutdown will have covered the cost of the wall.https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/11/shut...-the-most.html
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-11-2019, 10:23 AM Reply   
^^^ How will the Lib-Tards make “Political Hay” out of the shut down? What’s your guess on the Next Democrat news cycle spin gonna be?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-11-2019, 10:33 AM Reply   
4 trillion is the budget for the year & we're squawking about 5 billion. In the 4 trillion budget is 30 billion for south America & another 150 billion in aid to countries that hate us.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-11-2019, 10:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
^^^ How will the Lib-Tards make “Political Hay” out of the shut down? What’s your guess on the Next Democrat news cycle spin gonna be?
All 3 networks already started with the sob stories of how most of these people can't budget their money and live beyond their means without any ability to survive without a check. In other words, they're creating new victims that need to be saved by the gubment. Have any of these new victims heard of a savings account?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-11-2019, 10:55 AM Reply   
Yes I saw that the Coast Gaurd was being roasted because they had a 5 page “Guide” offering tips to people for how to get buy during the shutdown. Tips like.
1. Be a Secert Shopper
2. Walk Dogs
3. Have a garage sale

Sadley they didn’t have the tip of save for a rainy day?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-11-2019, 11:03 AM Reply   
I really thought Chump would choke by now & have caved. But now I am realizing Pelosi & Schmuck have never had to negotiate with someone that isn't scared of them, knows they're bluffing & doesn't give a **** about poll numbers.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-11-2019, 11:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
I really thought Chump would choke by now & have caved. But now I am realizing Pelosi & Schmuck have never had to negotiate with someone that isn't scared of them, knows they're bluffing & doesn't give a **** about poll numbers.


Hahaha one out of three ain’t bad.
(A) definitely trump is scared because if he fails here he will have failed on one part of a huge two part campaign promise (apparently Mexico paying for it wasn’t really a big deal); and

(B) trump definitely cares about poll numbers, just not the overall job approval rating number. He’s scared to death of losing the base over this if he caves, and that’s why he got here after being shamed by political geniuses Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh.

Are the dems bluffing? Dunno. They (and trump) smell blood in the water. Just not sure whose blood it is yet.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-11-2019, 11:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Hahaha one out of three ain’t bad.
(A) definitely trump is scared because if he fails here he will have failed on one part of a huge two part campaign promise (apparently Mexico paying for it wasn’t really a big deal); and

(B) trump definitely cares about poll numbers, just not the overall job approval rating number. He’s scared to death of losing the base over this if he caves, and that’s why he got here after being shamed by political geniuses Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh.

Are the dems bluffing? Dunno. They (and trump) smell blood in the water. Just not sure whose blood it is yet.
I'm pretty convinced Chump only cares about getting the wall done & probably doesn't care about 2020 at this point. Frankly, I think many on the left are frightened knowing many moderates & lefties who want the wall will turn their support towards him if he gets it done. Time will tell.

I'll add, Pelosi does care about poll numbers very much & the polling is starting to show they're taking the blame for not giving the 5 billion. Most can see for themselves it's chump change compared to rest of the waist our fat politicians spend

Last edited by wombat2wombat; 01-11-2019 at 11:29 AM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-11-2019, 12:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
I'm pretty convinced Chump only cares about getting the wall done & probably doesn't care about 2020 at this point. Frankly, I think many on the left are frightened knowing many moderates & lefties who want the wall will turn their support towards him if he gets it done. Time will tell.

I'll add, Pelosi does care about poll numbers very much & the polling is starting to show they're taking the blame for not giving the 5 billion. Most can see for themselves it's chump change compared to rest of the waist our fat politicians spend
I see it differently. This is all about 2020, both sides can see if trump delivers on the wall then his presidential run in 2020 gets a massive boost.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       01-11-2019, 12:53 PM Reply   
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...155923330.html

yup
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-11-2019, 12:54 PM Reply   
Me Thinks TRUMP will get elected weather he gets a wall or not. I know the Democrats think if they can somehow stop trump on a wall we ALL all gonna wanna ellect Poka-Haunt-Us, or Beto or the Best yet Tom Steyers. LOL talk about deranged or Un Hinged. Why don’t you guys find a LBGTQ person to run?
Attached Images
 
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-11-2019, 12:58 PM Reply   
Im bummed no one checked out my link. Really youll get a laff dem or repub.
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-wall-...utdown-1287587
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       01-11-2019, 3:03 PM Reply   
I watched that - pretty hilarious.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-11-2019, 5:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
All 3 networks already started with the sob stories of how most of these people can't budget their money and live beyond their means without any ability to survive without a check. In other words, they're creating new victims that need to be saved by the gubment. Have any of these new victims heard of a savings account?
Well if they don't and i am sure they do have rainy day accounts then they can
1. Notify there creditor. Who have been very good so far because they know the folks are going to get their money its the government.
2. Get free food from restaurants
3. Go to AMC movies to watch a free movie.
4. Get a suck job from Madonna.
5. Go on vacation because they are gonna get paid eventually they are on furlough.
6. Take a class.
7. Stay vacation and clean the house or binge watch every program on TV

Last edited by deneng; 01-11-2019 at 5:14 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-11-2019, 5:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Israel's "wall" works because there are armed guards everywhere. Walls only slow people down long enough for someone to actively stop them. You liked to point out that these are people that walk through deserts and swim across raging rivers, do you think an unarmed wall will stop them? Unless you are suggesting we set up armed guards to cover the 2000 mile wall at which point we need to up the estimate from 21Billion to god knows how much.




I love that you suddenly care about the illegals. A minute ago they were all rapists and criminals then Trump went on TV and called it a humanitarian crisis and like the good little puppet you are you've switched sides and are crying that these poor people are being raped and dying and its the democrats fault. You sure you aren't a Russian Bot?
If we just stop the women and children from scaling the wall then that is no more anchor children and no more mama's giving birth. The men usually go back and forth all the time.

Last edited by deneng; 01-11-2019 at 5:27 PM. Reason: spelling
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-11-2019, 6:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
All 3 networks already started with the sob stories of how most of these people can't budget their money and live beyond their means without any ability to survive without a check.
You mean just like the government? Currently running 1T budget deficit, about to tip over 22T in total debt.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-12-2019, 4:16 AM Reply   
This thread has turned into a Pornhub title: Five angry old leftist white guys & an Australian want to f**k America
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       01-12-2019, 5:04 AM Reply   
The wall will Not work!
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/imm...-sawed-n956856
They say the metal wall was sawed through, but it looks to me like someone took a blow torch, which is available at Any hardware store and can cut through quarter inch steel in one minute! All of Trumps walls can be easily be penetrated. The Berlin wall worked because every inch of the wall was manned and anyone leaving east Germany was shot. When the Berlin wall was not manned it fell in less than a day!
Area 51 has a small fence, NOBODY gets into area 51, NOBODY!
Trump is in a lose, lose situation, declare a State of emergency(Joke) and build the wall or Open the government and Not build the wall. Looks to me like Trump is a loser, Tariffs, Trade war, losing the House, government shut down and falling stock market! and that was all in 2018!
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-12-2019, 5:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
If we just stop the women and children from scaling the wall then that is no more anchor children and no more mama's giving birth. The men usually go back and forth all the time.
If the problem is anchor babies than address that. It would be a hell of a lot cheaper.

Its because of guys like you that we can't be on the beach past 10 pm in the "land of the free" You don't want bumbs sleeping on the beaches so instead of passing a law against that now no-one can have a bon fire past 10. Try to actually address the issues you care about.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-12-2019, 10:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
The wall will Not work!
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/imm...-sawed-n956856
They say the metal wall was sawed through, but it looks to me like someone took a blow torch, which is available at Any hardware store and can cut through quarter inch steel in one minute! All of Trumps walls can be easily be penetrated. The Berlin wall worked because every inch of the wall was manned and anyone leaving east Germany was shot. When the Berlin wall was not manned it fell in less than a day!
Area 51 has a small fence, NOBODY gets into area 51, NOBODY!
Trump is in a lose, lose situation, declare a State of emergency(Joke) and build the wall or Open the government and Not build the wall. Looks to me like Trump is a loser, Tariffs, Trade war, losing the House, government shut down and falling stock market! and that was all in 2018!
Oh yeah? Care to explain this then, genius?
Attached Images
 
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-12-2019, 11:27 AM Reply   
Let's build it to see it will work or create a border tax!!! It'll easily pass then!!!
Old     (Laker1234)      Join Date: Mar 2010       01-12-2019, 11:28 AM Reply   
to see{if} it
Old     (ottog1979)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-12-2019, 11:48 AM Reply   
I thought I'd do you guys a favor and drop this here. This'll be worth the 10 minute read for those of you who can muster interest and patience for that. Something to keep in mind while blowing time composing posts on this topic especially.
http://www.paulgraham.com/vb.html?fb...jhXupPOSsSI9wk
"Relentlessly prune bull****, don't wait to do things that matter, and savor the time you have. That's what you do when life is short."

Just spreading a little bit of good juju.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-13-2019, 5:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
If the problem is anchor babies than address that. It would be a hell of a lot cheaper.

Its because of guys like you that we can't be on the beach past 10 pm in the "land of the free" You don't want bumbs sleeping on the beaches so instead of passing a law against that now no-one can have a bon fire past 10. Try to actually address the issues you care about.
Dipstick i never said anything about babies. I said children. Yes keep the scum like you off the beaches. Dirtying up our beaches with needles and trash is disgusting.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-13-2019, 9:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
Dipstick i never said anything about babies. I said children.
You said "anchor children and no more mama's giving birth". What are they giving birth to, if not babies? How does that make me a dipstick? Seems like you're the one that doesn't know where babies come from.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-13-2019, 9:57 PM Reply   
It's looking like Muller's report is going to say that Trump is an agent to Putin.
Believe it or not.

My question is what kind of evidence will it take for you Trumpers to finally think he might not be the right choice for the US?

Say he goes on TV and Rapes a small mexican child? You still behind him? What will it take?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       01-13-2019, 11:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
You said "anchor children and no more mama's giving birth". What are they giving birth to, if not babies? How does that make me a dipstick? Seems like you're the one that doesn't know where babies come from.
XD that's what happens when feebs get homeschooled... "abstinence education" lol
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-14-2019, 12:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
It's looking like Muller's report is going to say that Trump is an agent to Putin.
Believe it or not.

My question is what kind of evidence will it take for you Trumpers to finally think he might not be the right choice for the US?

Say he goes on TV and Rapes a small mexican child? You still behind him? What will it take?
You continue to top yourself with the stupid posts. Not a single one of your fellow libtards has ever once come to your defense. You’re clearly the WW jester now. How fun! Can’t wait to see your hat!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       01-14-2019, 12:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
It's looking like Muller's report is going to say that Trump is an agent to Putin.
Believe it or not.

My question is what kind of evidence will it take for you Trumpers to finally think he might not be the right choice for the US?

Say he goes on TV and Rapes a small mexican child? You still behind him? What will it take?
Never thought the potus would be *more* ridiculous than Biff Tannen, but here we are. "No puppet, no puppet, you're the puppet"
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       01-14-2019, 12:59 AM Reply   
Btw Shawn, I think you're getting your wish. Chances are good this is the beginning of controlled leaks by big Bob.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-14-2019, 6:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
You said "anchor children and no more mama's giving birth". What are they giving birth to, if not babies? How does that make me a dipstick? Seems like you're the one that doesn't know where babies come from.
I was responding to your comment of walls not working. I said that a wall is going to at least prevent the children and women from coming over the border. If the anchor children(not anchor baby) and women(anchor babies mama) do not cross the big wall then we cut down on a lot of the problems to our social system. The men cross back and forth the border. You said that there is a different way of dealing with anchor babies other then the wall. Don't forget that your party has sanctuary cities and states, and now the new governors of California and New York want to give illegal aliens free health care. I am very excited and will support you 100% if you can tell me of how this problem can be dealt with. Please tell!
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-14-2019, 6:26 AM Reply   
A liberal friend of mine told me that we have to allow all of these people across the border because they are the ones that are going to keep the Social Security pension system alive into the future. I guess we should be welcoming them with open arms and protecting them?
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-14-2019, 6:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Never thought the potus would be *more* ridiculous than Biff Tannen, but here we are. "No puppet, no puppet, you're the puppet"
Remember when HRC paid and bought the Russian Dossier ? Did Obama and Lynch authorize spying on Trump?
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-14-2019, 7:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
Remember when HRC paid and bought the Russian Dossier ? Did Obama and Lynch authorize spying on Trump?
Remember that the Russian Dossier was started by the Republican opposition to Trump. HRC only picked up the Tab and took over sponsoring the Dossier after Trump got the nomination and the GOP decided that they had to stop opposing Trump.

Muller (a life long Republican) is using much more than the pee tape dosier to determine his results.

So again, what would have to happen for you to change your opinion on Trump?
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-14-2019, 7:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
You continue to top yourself with the stupid posts. Not a single one of your fellow libtards has ever once come to your defense. You’re clearly the WW jester now. How fun! Can’t wait to see your hat!
Keep adding nothing to the conversation. Fake Christian.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-14-2019, 7:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Remember that the Russian Dossier was started by the Republican opposition to Trump. HRC only picked up the Tab and took over sponsoring the Dossier after Trump got the nomination and the GOP decided that they had to stop opposing Trump.

Muller (a life long Republican) is using much more than the pee tape dosier to determine his results.

So again, what would have to happen for you to change your opinion on Trump?
The only proof so far is that President Trump has had nothing to do with the Russians.
Wake up snowflake!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       01-14-2019, 8:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
The only proof so far is that President Trump has had nothing to do with the Russians.
Wake up snowflake!
XD
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-14-2019, 9:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Keep adding nothing to the conversation. Fake Christian.
What does it matter? You act like an loony tune a-hole atheist, so what's it matter if he's a fake Christian? Cause he believes in a god which in your eyes makes him beneath you & he's not what your version of a Christian is, even though without a god you're still a grade A jackwagon. Fake tolerant liberal.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-14-2019, 10:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Keep adding nothing to the conversation. Fake Christian.
I mostly add sarcastic humor mixed with an occasional reality B-slap of facts. Like how your libtard gods and heroes have all supported a wall on the southern border within the last few years. The only thing you’re adding are typical jester comments. Please keep them coming. It never hurts to have one more snowflake libtard to laugh at. I never said you’re worthless.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-14-2019, 10:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
It's looking like Muller's report is going to say that Trump is an agent to Putin.
Believe it or not.

My question is what kind of evidence will it take for you Trumpers to finally think he might not be the right choice for the US?

Say he goes on TV and Rapes a small mexican child? You still behind him? What will it take?
Finally the truth be told that you are wishing that the President rape you. Muller keeps proving that the left is corrupt and will will bed anything for power. I have always said that you democrats are either ignorant or evil. You proved my point. Thank You.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-14-2019, 10:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
The only proof so far is that President Trump has had nothing to do with the Russians.
Wake up snowflake!
I'm asking what proof would you need for you to wake up? And what's with the name calling on the GOP side, bunch of douche nozzles.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       01-14-2019, 10:12 AM Reply   
It’s all they have left.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       01-14-2019, 10:12 AM Reply   
Awesome logic.. The libtard gods supported a wall, but there is no wall. Now the libtard gods don't support a wall and there is no wall. Before the libtards took over the House, there was nobody who cared enough about a wall to shut down the govt. But it's the libtard Gods who are at fault for the dumba$$ in the WH who shut down the govt, even though the only one who's preventing a vote to reopen govt is Mitch.

And apparently W2W has got his head up his a$$, because everyone else knows that there is nothing more to markj's posts other than being the resident village idiot.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-14-2019, 10:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
... what's it matter if he's a fake Christian?
See even wombat2wombat thinks markj is a fake Christian.


Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
. Fake tolerant liberal.
I never claimed to be either liberal or tolerant. Just more liberal and tolerant than you are.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-14-2019, 10:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
Muller keeps proving that the left is corrupt and will will bed anything for power.
Uhhh Muller is a lifelong Republican!?!?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-14-2019, 10:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Keep adding nothing to the conversation. Fake Christian.
Hey have you ever watched a movie where there’s a gun fight and someone runs out of bullets? They’re in the heat of battle, firing off rounds and then you hear that unmistakable empty “click.”

Well that “click” is what I hear every time you say fake Christian. It just shows me you’re out of ammunition. I have really thick skin. I’m not sensitive. I know what I believe and I also know where you fit in those beliefs. I believe you think it’s some ace card you have-which you really don’t. Please continue to try though. We all love laughing at you.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-14-2019, 10:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Awesome logic.. The libtard gods supported a wall, but there is no wall. Now the libtard gods don't support a wall and there is no wall. Before the libtards took over the House, there was nobody who cared enough about a wall to shut down the govt. But it's the libtard Gods who are at fault for the dumba$$ in the WH who shut down the govt, even though the only one who's preventing a vote to reopen govt is Mitch.

And apparently W2W has got his head up his a$$, because everyone else knows that there is nothing more to markj's posts other than being the resident village idiot.
Aawww, you’re such a darling. Love you too. Have a nice day!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-14-2019, 10:34 AM Reply   
I also forgot to mention I come here to kick libtards for entertainment like some others do too. It’s fun. I encourage others to join the club. Come one, come all and join the mosh pit.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-14-2019, 10:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
See even wombat2wombat thinks markj is a fake Christian.



I never claimed to be either liberal or tolerant. Just more liberal and tolerant than you are.
Translation; "I'm a good little liberal cause I only hate who the media told me to hate & that's anything right & white"
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-14-2019, 10:56 AM Reply   
Furlough workers having a great time during the shutdown.https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...jYTmb8nAjdOhmk
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-14-2019, 10:59 AM Reply   
The left, so woke & liberal they cry cry & go cray cray over Russia while ignoring we are currently militarily occupying multiple countries with several more on our list that are up next & not one call for the war machine to take a breather. "More dead soldiers please, Orange man bad!."
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-14-2019, 11:12 AM Reply   
All right here is a scientific analysis of what it will take to recoup the 5 billion dollar wall after the expenses have calculated of the taxes paid by illegals vs. the cost to our welfare and social system. Quite alarming number and these are very conservative facts. https://cis.org/Camarota/Can-Wall-Pay-Itself-Update

Last edited by deneng; 01-14-2019 at 11:13 AM. Reason: spelling
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-14-2019, 11:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
All right here is a scientific analysis of what it will take to recoup the 5 billion dollar wall after the expenses have calculated of the taxes paid by illegals vs. the cost to our welfare and social system. Quite alarming number and these are very conservative facts. https://cis.org/Camarota/Can-Wall-Pay-Itself-Update
The 2019 budget is 4 trillion. 30 Billion of that is aid for South America. 150 Billion of that is aid to countries who hate us & chant to death to America. And these guys acting like 5 bil or even 20 bil is going to bankrupt us. It's chump change in comparison.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       01-14-2019, 11:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
The 2019 budget is 4 trillion. 30 Billion of that is aid for South America. 150 Billion of that is aid to countries who hate us & chant to death to America. And these guys acting like 5 bil or even 20 bil is going to bankrupt us. It's chump change in comparison.
By all means lets cut out spending on that BS too.

Your saying: Since I'm already in debt up to my eyeballs by buying a TON of useless crap, I might as well spend more money on useless crap. You should be a financial advisor.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-14-2019, 12:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
The 2019 budget is 4 trillion. 30 Billion of that is aid for South America. 150 Billion of that is aid to countries who hate us & chant to death to America. And these guys acting like 5 bil or even 20 bil is going to bankrupt us. It's chump change in comparison.
Well that really is not much. President Obama spent 4 billion a day during the heyday of quantitative easing and we are still paying interest on that. The wall is going to be really good for more reasons then security. Nothing is sure though. Why is it that America has let 30 million illegals in and killed 41 million American's. Makes no sense. Low birth rate in the U.S? Well of coarse that is not hard if you kill them in the womb.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-14-2019, 12:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
By all means lets cut out spending on that BS too.

Your saying: Since I'm already in debt up to my eyeballs by buying a TON of useless crap, I might as well spend more money on useless crap. You should be a financial advisor.
Please the adults are speaking!
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       01-14-2019, 12:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
By all means lets cut out spending on that BS too.

Your saying: Since I'm already in debt up to my eyeballs by buying a TON of useless crap, I might as well spend more money on useless crap. You should be a financial advisor.
Subjective, many many many disagree with you that it's useless including vast majority of dems pre 2016. In fact, every adult involved except those grandstanding & posturing seem to agree we need the wall. The only ones against the wall are the ones that want Gov workers to starve to death & die to spite Trump.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 7:13 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us