Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-10-2018, 4:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I guess you can keep wearing that liberal label and be proud here? Good luck. Here's more of your party's handiwork. A current case in point of how far you liberals have gone to screw up this country-where right is wrong and wrong is right. You guys are a nothing but an embarrassing scourge to our culture.
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/teac...153607960.html
From your article.....
Quote:
At a five-hour school board hearing where a unanimous 5-0 vote determined Vlaming’s firing, the teacher read from a prepared statement citing his Christian faith as the reason for his refusal.
“We are here today because a specific worldview is being imposed on me,” Vlaming said, according to Richmond, Va., news station WTVR. “Even higher than my family ranks my faith.”
When asked whether the debate was worth losing his job over, Blaming told WTVR, “There are some hills that are worth dying on.” When asked whether he would refer to the student by his preferred pronoun if he returned to teaching at the school, Vlaming said no.
According to the school’s administration, Vlaming was told multiple times to refer to the student using male pronouns. The teacher’s refusal was a direct violation of the school board’s policy that strictly prohibits discrimination on the basis of gender identit

They told the teacher several times to call him "him", "He". No ones world view is being forced on you, just common decency. Grow up or go home. Just a bad example markj.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-10-2018, 4:17 PM Reply   
You're talking to a troll who can't handle two women kissing. He's an artifact.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-10-2018, 6:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
That's right! No kid should be forced to speak respectfully to their teachers.

When the teacher referred to the transgender kid with the pronoun in dispute, the kid should have just called the teacher a superstitious dumba$$. Which would have been just as accurate as the teachers choice of pronoun. We should all just be able to speak out on our beliefs. So lets' not be all hypocritical about it. And we should know because this forum is a shining example of the virtues of free speech.
IMO 14 is too young to decide to transition to another gender, the stats on people who transition and are commit suicide terrible, also the stats on people who "grow out" of transitioning is also pretty high. So if a teacher wants to give a child in his care guidance to wait to transition then I am all for it. Sounds like there are plenty of other people who are supporting the child so one dissenting voice doesn't seem like an issue to me, the child should be taught to tolerate other peoples opinion without it ruining there life.

Also regarding compelled speech there is quite difference between saying you can't say something, and saying you have to say something.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-10-2018, 9:05 PM Reply   
So word around the leftist camp fire is Don Jr is about to be indicted and has fled to Canada to avoid the media. Oh, please please please be true. Not just because Don Jr is a sweaty weasel but because Don Sr's melt down will be epic entertainment. Cross your fingers and toes people.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-10-2018, 9:50 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=95sn;1983322]From your article.....

It's fools like you that buy into this BS 5-0 school board opinion and count it as gospel. How many more examples do we need that to prove that public schools have been terminally infected by liberals.
Doesn't matter what "they" told him to call her. She was still a she. Vlaming is 100% right. This is exactly what I was talking about. Right is wrong and wrong is right. You guys all have your heads up your asses$.

No friggin way would I EVER let a gang of libtard administrators bully me into calling a girl "him." Ain't happenin. It's no different than calling a zebra a monkey or calling nighttime daytime.

Thanks to liberals, our culture is near-terminally ill.

I guaranty this teacher will do legal jujitsu on that moronic school district. If not, you can expect things to get ugly.

Last edited by markj; 12-10-2018 at 9:53 PM.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-10-2018, 9:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
You're talking to a troll who can't handle two women kissing. He's an artifact.
Just because you get off watching your wife making out with other chicks doesn't mean I''m an artifact. It just means you're a sick SOB!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-10-2018, 11:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Just because you get off watching your wife making out with other chicks...
More christian humor? Vile.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-11-2018, 7:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
More christian humor? Vile.
Oh please...
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-11-2018, 8:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
So if a teacher wants to give a child in his care guidance to wait to transition then I am all for it. Sounds like there are plenty of other people who are supporting the child so one dissenting voice doesn't seem like an issue to me, the child should be taught to tolerate other peoples opinion without it ruining there life.
That's sounds all fine and dandy if you are naive enough to believe that the teacher's action were intended to give the guidance that you claimed. I'm curious as to how you determined the teacher's intent? Did you do it by not reading the article?

Quote:
Also regarding compelled speech there is quite difference between saying you can't say something, and saying you have to say something.
Try calling people at work what you want vs the name they ask you to use and see how that works for you. For example, use the gender opposite pronoun every time you address your boss. Or that fat chick that always uses too much perfume to cover the sweat smell. Address her as "fat smelly chick" the next time.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       12-11-2018, 8:27 AM Reply   
Thats like saying if you don't call me by my nickname you are going to be fired. She is for legal purposes, a female. Ridiculous.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-11-2018, 8:58 AM Reply   
The fact that we’re even having this conversation proves how screwed up liberals are and how their PC kulture has warped all sense of former normalcy. We’re in a freak show.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-11-2018, 9:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
The fact that we’re even having this conversation proves how screwed up liberals are and how their PC kulture has warped all sense of former normalcy. We’re in a freak show.
Ever seen Hunger Games?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-11-2018, 9:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
That's sounds all fine and dandy if you are naive enough to believe that the teacher's action were intended to give the guidance that you claimed. I'm curious as to how you determined the teacher's intent? Did you do it by not reading the article?

Try calling people at work what you want vs the name they ask you to use and see how that works for you. For example, use the gender opposite pronoun every time you address your boss. Or that fat chick that always uses too much perfume to cover the sweat smell. Address her as "fat smelly chick" the next time.
https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...onouns-n946006

The teacher never used the wrong pronoun in front of the child only when talking to others about them, he always referred to them using there new name only but the school wouldn't accept this compromise. Still agree the teacher should be fired for this?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-11-2018, 9:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Ever seen Hunger Games?
Only parts and pieces. Need to watch it all the way through.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-11-2018, 9:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...onouns-n946006

The teacher never used the wrong pronoun in front of the child only when talking to others about them, he always referred to them using there new name only but the school wouldn't accept this compromise. Still agree the teacher should be fired for this?
Absolutely not. I can't wait for the court case.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-11-2018, 11:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
"The school system said in a statement that Vlaming was fired for insubordination."

Isn't that the prerogative of an employer who expects his employee to act in a specific manner and expresses their requirements clearly? I've never argued that the NFL shouldn't be able to fire employees who kneel during the national anthem. Even though I disagree with the reasoning put forth (i.e. disrespecting vets and the flag), I agree that the NFL employers have the right to expect their employees to represent them in public on the payroll as specified. So I would be consistent if I said him getting fired is his problem, and that I agree that his employer has that right. I.E. if the teacher wants compromise he's certainly free to find a more accommodating employer.

Remember... religion is a lifestyle choice!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-11-2018, 11:15 AM Reply   
John that only applies in the case of non-christian behavior. The jeebus loophole!
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-11-2018, 11:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
"The school system said in a statement that Vlaming was fired for insubordination."

Isn't that the prerogative of an employer who expects his employee to act in a specific manner and expresses their requirements clearly?
Well there is two issues, what they can legally do and what they should do.

Legally, that will be decided by the court, I suspect the school will have some legal trouble because the constitution affords you some rights that can't be contracted away.

What they should do is a personal opinion and what we are actually discussing here. Personally I think the school have over stepped the mark, a student protest at the school shows at least some people with inside knowledge agree with me.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       12-11-2018, 11:58 AM Reply   
While I agree with Fly about private employers right to fire, this isn't a private employer so it doesn't hold merit.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-11-2018, 1:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
While I agree with Fly about private employers right to fire, this isn't a private employer so it doesn't hold merit.
Well Trump certainly sets the precedent that we can't expect any kind of standards for a public employee. So there is that in favor of your argument.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-11-2018, 3:53 PM Reply   
The NC election fraud plot thickens and Delta still refuses to address it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ion/ar-BBQP4vH
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-11-2018, 4:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Well there is two issues, what they can legally do and what they should do.
They could be both the same. I'm not even going to speculate how it would go in court because it's impossible to know. And clearly what they should do is a matter of opinion.

I find it hard to understand why you think it's wrong to fire an employee that refuses to address people as they are instructed. It clearly was enough of a problem that it led to his firing. Is anyone suggesting that he was fired for no cause and the transgender thing is a ruse?

I also don't really grasp why employees of the govt should have rights above employees of a private employer. Does working for the govt make you special? Are we now arguing that it should be harder to fire govt employees? That they are above the rest of the population?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-11-2018, 4:54 PM Reply   
^^Police and Fire unions... almost impossible to fire them.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-11-2018, 5:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
I find it hard to understand why you think it's wrong to fire an employee that refuses to address people as they are instructed. It clearly was enough of a problem that it led to his firing. Is anyone suggesting that he was fired for no cause and the transgender thing is a ruse?
You can't and shouldn't be fired for refusing to comply to an illegal request.

Its quite possible that the school is terrified of a social media backlash about being trans-phobic and have fired this poor schmuck rather than run the risk. Seems like the mother is a social justice type.

Personally I don't have a problem with trans people, I think its odd but they get my compassion for having a terrible time rather than my scorn, if I knew someone who transitioned I would call them whatever they want to be called but if someone can't wrap there head around it for whatever reason and wants to deadname them or whatever then I give them the freedom to do that even if i think its a dickmove. This overly precious view that people have to walk on eggshells around those who are out of step with everyone else is strange to me.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-11-2018, 5:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Really not dog whistling, im reporting on how the current group of Repubs are cheating to win and often still lose. Brought up race because of the way repubs hide from their innovative gerrymandering, voter suppression and fraud. When that proves futile they try to take power away from those that were voted into formerly repub held positions (Wisconsin). Working to stop voter suppression and voter fraud is racist? How? Whats it called when you do not allow American Indians to vote?

Who's budget doesn't work?

Who just "Fixed" the natl debt with the repub tax plan? Tariff-man?

Dems Pres, 08-16.
Seems the Dem pulled the country out of its largest recession since the Great Depression in the 1930's. Made great improvement in unemployment #s, the stock market....improvements in virtually every aspect of the economy.
Congress rarely uses the presidents budget. Obama's budget was always completely voted down. One time 100-0. Matter of fact they did not even pass a budget during Obama's time. They passed continuing resolutions.

They did not use Trumps budget either.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-11-2018, 5:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
. Wealthy people did in fact get a massive tax break compared to 90% of the USA, you know us middle America folks, the forgotten ones. Trump also included in the tax plan that High tax states, like CA can deduct only up to $10K on fed form. I may be able to dumb it down more if needed. LMK.
Hate to tell you Cali Man. Irony Alert. You are the rich. California and New York are the rich that you people rail against daily.

Wealthy people do get a bigger break straight money because, wellll..... They have more of it. When the top few percent pay 95% of all income taxes they are bound to get a cut if they cut taxes. It is simply math homey. 47% of the country pay no income tax at all. You expect they are going to get a break? Break of what? zero?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-11-2018, 5:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
You can't and shouldn't be fired for refusing to comply to an illegal request.
You are arguing a point that hasn't been established as relevant.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-11-2018, 5:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
The stock market has erased all its gains for 2018, and worse may be in store. Why? Because the 2018 gains were steroidal, based not on the real economy but on the Trump-Republican tax cut for corporations and the rich. Corporations used their savings to artificially inflate share prices by buying back stock. Wealthy Americans used their tax savings to buy stock, too (the wealthy only spend a small fraction of their yearly income).

It should come as no surprise that the resulting gains in stock prices were temporary. Meanwhile, very little of the benefits of the tax cut trickled down to average Americans. Then came Trump's trade war, which is acting exactly like a tax on about a third of what Americans purchase. Net result: The real economy is slowing.

Again, watch your wallets.
possibly. I can buy that. Unemployment is low. Anytime there is a money in the economy the middle class ultimately looses. Prices always go up and then the high times bust but now the cost of getting into the economy has gone up.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-11-2018, 5:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
If this was a Democrat, Trump would be Tweeting nonstop about voter fraud. I've asked Delta about this particular instance on a couple of occasions and he refuses to address it. It really throws a wrench into his naive thinking that only the Dems are capable of committing election fraud. I guess sticking his head in the sand and proclaiming "Fake News" is his way of dealing with reality.
Nope. I hope you are cheated every day and twice on Sunday. I read the articles and what I see if what every party does for boundaries. Look at California now. Almost not a single republican congressman in a state that historically was 50/50
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-11-2018, 5:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Go back a few years and look at what the nothingburgerers like Delta had to say about that chitbag John Edwards lol. Classic.

"“Just to make it crystal clear, New York federal prosecutors concluded that the President of the United States committed a felony,” said former federal prosecutor Renato Mariotti.

“I think my reading here is correct. If so, it is the first time federal prosecutors have said they believe Donald Trump committed a felony,” former acting Solicitor General Neal Katyal added."

However, consider this strong and verbose counter argument:
Not sure I ever spoke about John Edwards. Why would I?

on you little quotes. There are former prosecutors who say Trump has not. Sounds a lot like a bunch of hacks to me. You want to go to war over this, be my guest.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-11-2018, 5:56 PM Reply   
Hey Ralph I was thinking about you the other night I was watching vice news and they were talking about doomsday shelters and how a lot of the liberal elite are making plans to move to New Zealand as a Plan B.

I thought wow these liberals that want to import all these migrants and implement laws and policies,
Like making teachers identify girls as boys and vice Versa your getting what you want! Your changing policy and minds Why then are you planning to Bug Out!

Could it be the liberal utopia that these elites are trying to build they know it’s not sustainable and it’s only going to be a Powderkeg.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       12-11-2018, 6:01 PM Reply   
I find this transgender issue a bit of a media/attention ploy. My sister/brother is trans. I spent most of the summer having discussions about their perspective. I'm aware that it might not apply across the board, but ....

I was trying to get into the habit of calling my sibling him, after decades of calling her. I was wrong on all levels

My sibling explained that the correct pronoun is they. They identify as both genders. It's not a complete gender or sex change, it's accepting themselves as both.

So, if this follows across the board, then the child and the school in this case are confused. The child needs to be addressed as they and all pronouns are plural

It's not an easy thing to do
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-11-2018, 6:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
I honestly don't see how you go through life so deluded. Do your problems go away by blaming everything on a political party?

So the Clinton's created the Russian narrative? I guess the Trump campaign's secret meetings with Russian nationalists had nothing to do with it? Manafort making multiple trips to the Ecuadorian embassy to speak with Julian Assange had nothing to do with it, particularly when not long after, Trump praises Wikileaks during a campaign rally. If Trump was innocent about it, why does it find it necessary to Tweet continuously lies about the investigation? If he was innocent, how about he let Manafort do his job? Did Obama Tweet continuously about the multiple GOP-led Benghazi investigations that all pretty much reached the same conclusion? Did he cry (a la Trump) about how long those investigations were taking?

The truth is, you are a hypocrite that turns the other cheek when Trump and the GOP do the things you cry and whine about the Democrats doing (or what you think they are doing). A republican NC congressman looks to have committed massive voter fraud and not one peep from you. Yet, you keep beating your chest about widespread voter fraud by illegal immigrants, which has not a shred of evidence.

FL's Amendment 4 had bipartisan support (including from the Koch brothers' Freedom Partners). So just another lie from you about it only being the democrats that want to restore felon's voting rights.

Just about every former US president receives millions in book deals, speaking engagements, etc. Politicians from both parties arrive in DC broke and leave millionaires. But way to make it all about Clinton and Obama. Just more evidence that you have become more of a hypocrite to justify what the GOP does is any different than the Democrats.
The truth is, you guys were making this stuff up before the ink dried on Trumps acceptance letter. I don't care about North Carolina. You just said in your own post " looks to have committed massive voter fraud". Why do I need to have anything to say about it. You just said yourself that it appeared. If they did and are caught then show me the law they broke and prosecute them. No skin off my teeth. I am pretty sure that the NC people did not push for 1/10 or our population to be illegals that have kids at 2x the rate of citizens and are not loyal to the US other than trying to change the laws to match that of Mexico.

Face it. You are trying to justify democrats making millions post presidency. Call them what they are. They are kick backs. There is not a dang thing worth hearing from an ex president that is worth millions.

I am not a hypocrite. I just don't go around every freaking day saying such and such is an absolute when even you use words like "could have", "Possibly" and so on. Those are buzz words that are used to create emotion in the flock.

Is it a considered hypocritical to seriously believe that you democrats are unhinged and dangerous one worlders who are dead set on destroying the country for your UN dreams?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-11-2018, 6:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
The NC election fraud plot thickens and Delta still refuses to address it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ion/ar-BBQP4vH
Don't really care. Did they or didn't they do something illegal? Just like all the Trump stuff. You ruin your life and try to start civil wars over what? Your emotional tabloid life?

From your article:

"Democrats allege that data was leaked exclusively to Republicans, giving them an advantage before Election Day."

Oh no. Say it ain't so. A political party alleges that the other party did something wrong. Wonder where I have heard this before????

Accusing of knowing the answers to how many votes were needed?

That is every election in California, Miami and Chicago. That is why the constitution said one day is set for elections. Not 3 weeks or more. California you get absetnee ballots and can still go down an vote at the voting booth until you are finally purged after a few years if at all. Your article talks about people illegally handling ballots. What does that mean. In California, you or I can go down to every homeless person or any parking lot and collect provisionary ballots and turn them in weeks after the election. Does not even have to be an election official. How do you think they just purged California of almost all Republican voices in politics. Mexico currently holds about 44 electoral votes in America. You wonder why I call you democrats delusional and dangerous?

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 12-11-2018 at 6:23 PM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-11-2018, 6:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
I find this transgender issue a bit of a media/attention ploy. My sister/brother is trans. I spent most of the summer having discussions about their perspective. I'm aware that it might not apply across the board, but ....

I was trying to get into the habit of calling my sibling him, after decades of calling her. I was wrong on all levels

My sibling explained that the correct pronoun is they. They identify as both genders. It's not a complete gender or sex change, it's accepting themselves as both.

So, if this follows across the board, then the child and the school in this case are confused. The child needs to be addressed as they and all pronouns are plural

With all due respect. I don't buy it. Being referred to in the third party really pushes the line of dehumanizing. If you want to be referred to in the third person, then that feels more like mental illness. I don't know. I'm not there but something seems off. As far as children? eh. Sounds more like child abuse. They should be included in their scientific gender so they at least have a sense of belonging. Many times adults convince these kids that they are trans to detrimental effects. Childrens minds are completely going off the rails. They don't know what is going on. They have all these feelings and thought that need labels. Usually they get these labels from the adults around them or now or days from the internet where much counter culture acceptance is encouraged.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       12-11-2018, 6:45 PM Reply   
well, I am not stating any opinion here. I made the effort for my sibling because "they " are my sibling.

But the above, is how it was explained to me
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-11-2018, 6:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Could it be the liberal utopia that these elites are trying to build they know it’s not sustainable and it’s only going to be a Powderkeg.
That's very unlikely, most do gooder busy bodies think they are doing the right thing. Its just doing the right thing is super tiring so its way easier if you just make everyone else do the right thing rather than do it yourself.

But yeah NZ rocks, I don't know why everyone doesn't want to live here.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-11-2018, 7:01 PM Reply   
Quote:

That's rad, I would love to have a convo with a trans person who I knew before and after, I really don't understand how that all works from their perspective.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       12-11-2018, 8:42 PM Reply   
to your point delta, I do believe that "adults" bend toward these "new" thoughts because, in many cases, the alternative for these kids is suicide.

I know that in my family history, it was said that it's better to accept than to risk the person at issue committing suicide.

I had to think long and hard about weather I wanted to be the vocal "conservative", or accept today's new "norms".

I have mellowed considerably

I think that my posts here over the last 10 years would reflect that

and believe it or not, a push toward that mellow came from wake77....he asked about my fake anger. I looked inward and somewhat agreed.

sorry, my conservative cohorts .....
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       12-11-2018, 8:48 PM Reply   
that doesn't mean that I've changed my point of view, or how I wish the world would be. I'm just not as driven or angry about it. I've become more accepting.

Like today, I was yelling at the TV when Schumer was telling Trump that he was throwing a temper tantrum. I really wanted Trump to say...hey, I learned all of these tactics from obama and a Pelosi led house. Why do yall have a problem now?and not then?

but of course, he didn't
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-11-2018, 9:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
to your point delta, I do believe that "adults" bend toward these "new" thoughts because, in many cases, the alternative for these kids is suicide.

I know that in my family history, it was said that it's better to accept than to risk the person at issue committing suicide.

I had to think long and hard about weather I wanted to be the vocal "conservative", or accept today's new "norms".

and believe it or not, a push toward that mellow came from wake77....he asked about my fake anger. I looked inward and somewhat agreed.

...and this is how the frog gets boiled one degree at a time... family by family gets conditioned by every form of media or education system-starting at a young age. Next thing you know, “Rome” crumbles. I’m sorry you have this going on in your family, ord27.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-11-2018, 9:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
that doesn't mean that I've changed my point of view, or how I wish the world would be. I'm just not as driven or angry about it. I've become more accepting.

Like today, I was yelling at the TV when Schumer was telling Trump that he was throwing a temper tantrum. I really wanted Trump to say...hey, I learned all of these tactics from obama and a Pelosi led house. Why do yall have a problem now?and not then?

but of course, he didn't
Agree about Trump, but just wish he would have stated he is only trying to fulfill his campaign promises-unlike most presidents.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-11-2018, 9:15 PM Reply   
Quote:

but of course, he didn't
Do you mean to say you’re not as militant in your positions? If so, I get that and agree with that. No need to act like a libtard activist.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       12-11-2018, 9:19 PM Reply   
it truly puts one between a rock and a hard place.

thanks

I now have a great relationship with my sibling. There were many years that we could even speak. FB unfriended and the whole 9 yards.

I now truly believe that "it" is all about cultivating relationships, even if....and maybe especially....if opinions, beliefs and view points are opposites.

I'd love to hang out on a beautiful lake, gorgeous boats, quality people....surf, wakeboard, cook and drink beer....with those here that are opposite my beliefs, as opposed to everybody having the same belief system.

for me, that would be a fantastic weekend

(as long as yall didn't laugh to loud at my sloppy backroll)
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-12-2018, 5:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
I now truly believe that "it" is all about cultivating relationships, even if....and maybe especially....if opinions, beliefs and view points are opposites.
preach. even I don't agree with you guys, when you are on your game, you make me look inward to understand why I hold the views that I do. That's always a good thing, no?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-12-2018, 5:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
preach. even I don't agree with you guys, when you are on your game, you make me look inward to understand why I hold the views that I do. That's always a good thing, no?
You're one of the very few if not only one who isn't looking to simply make the others look stupid cause they hold another point of view exposing themselves as angry old men that go to bed alone with their cold dead hands. You have a family that loves you.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-12-2018, 6:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
That's very unlikely, most do gooder busy bodies think they are doing the right thing. Its just doing the right thing is super tiring so its way easier if you just make everyone else do the right thing rather than do it yourself.

But yeah NZ rocks, I don't know why everyone doesn't want to live here.
We looked into moving to NZ, right after Trump was elected. There is a list of jobs that are in demand in NZ that gets you an automatic GreenCard and my wife's gig fell of the list 1 year before Trump. Otherwise, we'd have moved there.

And the reason that the "liberal elites" are looking to move away is because the GOP is turning the US into a 3rd world country. Trying to set up military parades, ignoring science in favor of superstition, and setting up a Tax giveaway for the rich + Tariff plan that will crash the economy while focusing everyones attention on "issues" that are statistically unimportant (again, not a lot of science and math on the GOP side).

Last edited by plhorn; 12-12-2018 at 6:14 AM.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       12-12-2018, 7:12 AM Reply   
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...5Co?li=BBnb7Kz

LMFAO!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-12-2018, 7:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Wow. I sure would like to know where the missing 3500 are. Just shows that Trump did the right thing from the beginning and also shows how we really do need the wall. That’s quite a combo of being both entitled and hostile at the same time. That’s literally right out of the liberal handbook.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-12-2018, 9:36 AM Reply   
Cohen got 3 years and 2 months. If this is a witch hunt, looks like they are catching alot of witches...
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-12-2018, 10:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Cohen got 3 years and 2 months. If this is a witch hunt, looks like they are catching alot of witches...
And none of which have anything to do with collusion or Russia. My money still says you won't get to see Trump indicted or impeached. Comey running around urging people not to vote for Trump in 2020 is a rather good tell he knows it isn't happening & he will serve out his term.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-12-2018, 11:16 AM Reply   
Quote:

Dealing with trans people does not make you less of a conservative. If you want to look at fake anger, just look at what is brought on here daily about Trump.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-12-2018, 11:40 AM Reply   
In other news, Michael Cohen's daughter...... DAYEM!
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       12-12-2018, 11:43 AM Reply   
Agreed!!!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       12-12-2018, 1:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
We looked into moving to NZ, right after Trump was elected. There is a list of jobs that are in demand in NZ that gets you an automatic GreenCard and my wife's gig fell of the list 1 year before Trump. Otherwise, we'd have moved there.

And the reason that the "liberal elites" are looking to move away is because the GOP is turning the US into a 3rd world country. Trying to set up military parades, ignoring science in favor of superstition, and setting up a Tax giveaway for the rich + Tariff plan that will crash the economy while focusing everyones attention on "issues" that are statistically unimportant (again, not a lot of science and math on the GOP side).
Keep telling yourself that. Keep repeating it so we never elect another democrat president ever (well until you get enough of your zero educated illegals in enough mass to circumvent enough electoral votes). Irony. You always like to think that you are a science party but can not come to grips that you need not even high school educated people to go along with your votes to get you elected. You need people to vote for you who thinks food originates at the grocery store and that is all they need to survive. You hid behind your faux science in order to manipulate the sheep into voting away their rights.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-12-2018, 1:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
In other news, Michael Cohen's daughter...... DAYEM!
Agree, she is SMOCKING hot.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-12-2018, 2:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
The truth is, you guys were making this stuff up before the ink dried on Trumps acceptance letter. I don't care about North Carolina. You just said in your own post " looks to have committed massive voter fraud". Why do I need to have anything to say about it. You just said yourself that it appeared. If they did and are caught then show me the law they broke and prosecute them. No skin off my teeth. I am pretty sure that the NC people did not push for 1/10 or our population to be illegals that have kids at 2x the rate of citizens and are not loyal to the US other than trying to change the laws to match that of Mexico.

Face it. You are trying to justify democrats making millions post presidency. Call them what they are. They are kick backs. There is not a dang thing worth hearing from an ex president that is worth millions.
Actually voter fraud is not the crime here. Its election fraud. There is a difference. Voters did not attempt to deceive in the election in NC. The GOP candidate, Mark Harris hired a convicted felon to "assist" in his campaign. https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...r-800-absentee
Why would "illegals" try to push for laws that match mexico? Isnt that what they are escaping?
I dont think you can limit it to ex-Democrat presidents who gain wealth after their term.

Quote:

Agree 100%. Kids today commit suicide for the lightest of reasons, by my generations standards. Just happened to a close family member this past summer. She was 17.

Quote:
...and this is how the frog gets boiled one degree at a time...
Yes, im sure they are faking it to condition the others. Sheesh.

Quote:
And none of which have anything to do with collusion or Russia
Why must the crimes be Russia related? Anyone committing crime should be punished, right?
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-12-2018, 2:41 PM Reply   
Quote:

Why must the crimes be Russia related? Anyone committing crime should be punished, right?
Agreed. But that goes both ways. You don't just give someone a blank check to find any crime you can. There are also other investigations not mentioned much going on by IG & AG & they target FISA abuse, the Clintons, who knew what when & where. What those uncover I don't know, but I am very curious to see how some will respond should the winds of these investigations take a turn towards those screaming the loudest. My best hope is to see a lot of these pukes in cuffs but it never happens & I doubt it will happen to Trump.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-12-2018, 2:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Agree, she is SMOCKING hot.
Lol, well done.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-12-2018, 2:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
And none of which have anything to do with collusion or Russia. My money still says you won't get to see Trump indicted or impeached. Comey running around urging people not to vote for Trump in 2020 is a rather good tell he knows it isn't happening & he will serve out his term.
If there is charges for collusion it will roll out of the Trump tower meeting, I presume Kushner & Don Jnr will be on the hook for that one, lets see.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       12-12-2018, 3:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
If there is charges for collusion it will roll out of the Trump tower meeting, I presume Kushner & Don Jnr will be on the hook for that one, lets see.
I'd love to see already! So far I think all of us are too caught up in the pundits when in reality we've seen nothing that is a chargeable offense. I have no problem eating my crow & we can all tell me to eat it later but I firmly believe nothing will happen but a very embarrassing report that will make it impossible to be reelected
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-12-2018, 3:36 PM Reply   
If ya gotta eat crow I will pop for either catsup or a craft beer for you wombat.
Trump is currently a un-indicted co-conspirator based on cohens sentencing. Again, not Russia related.
Whats the deal w/ Clinton "who knew what, when and where? I thought the AG already released their findings on the FISA warrants?

Personally, I do think law enforcement should have a blank check to find any crime against anyone, in any capacity at anytime. If anyone in Gov't is abusing power for any reason or committing any crime I do think they should be prosecuted and never again allowed to hold office. I'll go a step further, If what one is doing is highly unethical yet not technically illegal, oust them. If one cannot conform to minimum level of ethics they dont deserve to hold office.

There is only 1 person screaming the loudest about his innocence, Individual 1.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-12-2018, 6:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
...and this is how the frog gets boiled one degree at a time... family by family gets conditioned by every form of media or education system-starting at a young age. Next thing you know, “Rome” crumbles. I’m sorry you have this going on in your family, ord27.
You are a condescending prick. I guarantee your family is far more effed-up than Cliff's would ever be.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-12-2018, 6:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Don't really care. Did they or didn't they do something illegal? Just like all the Trump stuff. You ruin your life and try to start civil wars over what? Your emotional tabloid life?

From your article:

"Democrats allege that data was leaked exclusively to Republicans, giving them an advantage before Election Day."

Oh no. Say it ain't so. A political party alleges that the other party did something wrong. Wonder where I have heard this before????

Accusing of knowing the answers to how many votes were needed?

That is every election in California, Miami and Chicago. That is why the constitution said one day is set for elections. Not 3 weeks or more. California you get absetnee ballots and can still go down an vote at the voting booth until you are finally purged after a few years if at all. Your article talks about people illegally handling ballots. What does that mean. In California, you or I can go down to every homeless person or any parking lot and collect provisionary ballots and turn them in weeks after the election. Does not even have to be an election official. How do you think they just purged California of almost all Republican voices in politics. Mexico currently holds about 44 electoral votes in America. You wonder why I call you democrats delusional and dangerous?
Of course you don't care. You're a hypocrite.

You just show the delusion of the far-right. Like illegal immigrants are going to risk deportation to go and vote illegally in an election they likely care little about.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-12-2018, 6:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post

I am not a hypocrite. I just don't go around every freaking day saying such and such is an absolute when even you use words like "could have", "Possibly" and so on. Those are buzz words that are used to create emotion in the flock.

Is it a considered hypocritical to seriously believe that you democrats are unhinged and dangerous one worlders who are dead set on destroying the country for your UN dreams?
What is your deal, man? Do you honestly refuse to say the GOP is wrong when they do the same $h!t as the Democrats. Are you saying with a straight face that you don't think republicans receive "kick backs"? Do you understand how insane you sound?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-12-2018, 6:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
it truly puts one between a rock and a hard place.

thanks

I now have a great relationship with my sibling. There were many years that we could even speak. FB unfriended and the whole 9 yards.

I'd love to hang out on a beautiful lake, gorgeous boats, quality people....surf, wakeboard, cook and drink beer....with those here that are opposite my beliefs, as opposed to everybody having the same belief system.

for me, that would be a fantastic weekend

(as long as yall didn't laugh to loud at my sloppy backroll)
Cliff, you are a better man than me. You do not have to explain anything to that dumbass.

This is why I could never be a conservative. Those guys are in the stone age when it comes to social issues. And I refuse to have hypocrisy driven down my throat.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-12-2018, 6:34 PM Reply   
Careful guys you got Wake77 Un Hinged. You don’t want another crazy dem to go on a shooting rampage trike they normally do.

Speaking of Liberial idiots getting but hurt. I loved the Shumer/Pelosi,Trump meeting today at the WH. TRUMP clubbed thoes idiots like a baby seal.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-12-2018, 7:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Speaking of Liberial idiots getting but hurt. I loved the Shumer/Pelosi,Trump meeting today at the WH. TRUMP clubbed thoes idiots like a baby seal.
I know, did you see those old fossils heads exploding. You could see them thinking: This orange idiot wants us to pay for a ineffectual wall he promised Mexico was paying for! Not only that but he controls the house, the Senate and the white house and still can't get the funding approved! It's almost as if nobody except he haw hicks thinks the wall is a good idea. I wonder why he doesn't just use some of the 750b defence budget to fund it, it seems like de fence is used for defence? Better yet, why doesn't he just balance the books like he promised and cut spending in other areas? It's almost as if he's not as fiscally responsible as he made out. Next we will find out he can't even stop a casino from going broke!

Trump sure showed them.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-12-2018, 8:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
You are a condescending prick. I guarantee your family is far more effed-up than Cliff's would ever be.
...and so are you so...wanna make out? I’m sure you swing both ways, right, you big hunk of man-teacher you! I love it when you talk rough. So sexy.

Actually, my family DOES have its issues as all families do. Same as yours. Some are caused by one of us, some are made worse by one of us and some have nothing to do with us-just bad luck. Typical family stuff. That said, I was genuine when I said I was sorry that he had problems. I’d say the same to you even though you’re an ass. As for the frog in the pot comment, that never meant I wasn’t just as guilty in my own life. Unfortunately, me and mine are similarly affected and “boiled” just the same as Cliff so you can take your “condescending” comment and shove it. Condescension is for fart sniffing libtards like you.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-12-2018, 8:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Cliff, you are a better man than me. You do not have to explain anything to that dumbass.

This is why I could never be a conservative. Those guys are in the stone age when it comes to social issues. And I refuse to have hypocrisy driven down my throat.
Yeah, I’m sure there’s no room for anything else when the rest of your throat is full of “something else” from your daughter’s other daddy.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-12-2018, 8:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Careful guys you got Wake77 Un Hinged. You don’t want another crazy dem to go on a shooting rampage trike they normally do.

Yeah I’m beginning to wonder if fake77 moved in (or under rather) Wes. He’s clearly on his way to crazy town!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       12-12-2018, 9:43 PM Reply   
Fascinating "news."

https://video.foxnews.com/v/5978885715001/
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-12-2018, 10:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Agreed. But that goes both ways. You don't just give someone a blank check to find any crime you can.
Pretty sure that the FBI and the Police's job is to find any crime they can...
Otherwise what are they for?
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-12-2018, 10:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
I'd love to see already! So far I think all of us are too caught up in the pundits when in reality we've seen nothing that is a chargeable offense. I have no problem eating my crow & we can all tell me to eat it later but I firmly believe nothing will happen but a very embarrassing report that will make it impossible to be reelected
Telling someone to commit a crime is a crime. So far we have two of these idiots say that Trump told them to do it. That is a chargeable offence.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-12-2018, 10:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah, I’m sure there’s no room for anything else when the rest of your throat is full of “something else” from your daughter’s other daddy.
Markj, seriously with all the "you're gay" comments I'm starting to think your in the closet...

Calling people Gay as an insult when out of style in the 80s.
Where is all your gay hate coming from? Did someone hurt you?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-12-2018, 11:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Markj, seriously with all the "you're gay" comments I'm starting to think your in the closet...

Calling people Gay as an insult when out of style in the 80s.
Where is all your gay hate coming from? Did someone hurt you?
Yeth. It all thtarted when you didn’t return my phone call. It hurt my feelingth. Thinth then, I’ve been left all alone wondering when you would call. Pleath tell me you’re not mad at me. I can’t take thith muth longer... lol Geez none of you guys are any fun.

Btw, “your” in the closet is spelled you’re.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-12-2018, 11:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Telling someone to commit a crime is a crime. So far we have two of these idiots say that Trump told them to do it. That is a chargeable offence.
Really? Lol. So, I take it you were the acting hall monitor when you were regularly beat up in school. Telling someone to commit a crime is always a crime? Never heard of that. Does it depend on the crime? What is the charge? What if you don’t know it’s a crime? Are you still guilty? What is the actual offense? How bout I tell my buddy to light a fire cracker in Cali on 4th of July? Am I goin to the greybar motel for it? Is this just how your liberal utopia works? Do I need to just shut up and fall in line?

Most importantly, what was Trump’s crime here?

Last edited by markj; 12-12-2018 at 11:36 PM.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-12-2018, 11:52 PM Reply   
Ok on the topic of mark “calling people gay” I have to correct you all! he has been pretty consistent in just calling Wake77 Gay! I had to go way back in this thread to drag this classic out. This was a photo Mark posted in Responce to Wake77 saying he was in the Navy. Marks reply to Wake77 with the picture below.

I’m sure you were in the NAVY
Attached Images

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-12-2018, 11:54 PM Reply   
^^^ Marks^^^^ post has to go down as on of the all time greatest!
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-13-2018, 2:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ok on the topic of mark “calling people gay” I have to correct you all! he has been pretty consistent in just calling Wake77 Gay! I had to go way back in this thread to drag this classic out. This was a photo Mark posted in Responce to Wake77 saying he was in the Navy. Marks reply to Wake77 with the picture below.

I’m sure you were in the NAVY
You and mark have this on your computers, yet you accuse others of being gay? Interesting.