Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 10, 2007

Old     (spenchey)      Join Date: Dec 2006       08-27-2007, 8:20 AM Reply   
I'm looking to up grade boards at the end of the year and have narrowed it down to two. I'm sort of leaning towards the watson. but i'd like to hear from people that have ridden both and give me likes and dislikes.
Old     (blazin4life)      Join Date: Mar 2006       08-27-2007, 9:12 AM Reply   
I haven't ridden the PS3, but the Watson is dope. It's a loose board with great tracking while on edge, good speed, great pop, and lands soft.
Old     (brody)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-27-2007, 9:26 AM Reply   
I second the Watson, great board.
Old     (sunsport)      Join Date: Sep 2002       08-27-2007, 1:16 PM Reply   
I've rode both. I like the Watson better. It has softer landings and for me less line tension when I go to throw spins. Other than that they are both really good boards. Oh also I rode the 142 Watson and did not like it at all. But the 138 is the cats meow.

Skiing made me board,
Lyle
Chrome Dome