Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (dizzlestoy)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-09-2011, 6:32 AM Reply   
Here is the deal. I have a 2000 Chevy Tahoe, older body style. 4wd, leather, color matching fender flairs, bumpers, and so on. One of the cleanest Tahoes I have seen in Dallas.
But....
The thing cost me $120 a month for insurance due to im worried it would get stolen as soon as I take the insurance down to just liability. I dont live in a terribly bad area but it is possible to get stolen and to Mexico it goes to become a drug traffic-er.
So....
I need a truck for towing to the lake and back without busting a rear-end or transmission (Chevy).
Whats your ideas on a dodge. I cant believe how much they loose there value over the years. Im seeing some 2000's for like $2500. I really don't care about miles on the truck. As long as it will last me maybe 3 seasons. Its only 15 miles to the lake.