Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 03, 2009

Old     (jjakober)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-12-2009, 7:35 AM Reply   
Seems like there was plenty of coverage of Parks and Errington hitting the Icebergs last year, but not much of fellow RedBull team rider Josh Sanders. Fox Sports did an interview with him and there is a bunch of Iceberg footage.

Check it out!
http://drop.io/FOXSPORT

It's good to see him getting some recognition, he is a great ambassador of the sport.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       03-12-2009, 7:45 AM Reply   
Josh is an amazing Rider and a Great Person! Super nice guy and fun to hang with. I would love to see him start getting my press, I hope that with his new Show on Rush that happens. The WBM article of him in Egypt was cool to see. I cant wait to see what else he has planned.
Old     (jjakober)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-12-2009, 8:19 AM Reply   
Well, that link doesn't work anymore, but I found another one, that does!

http://supraboats.blogspot.com/2009/03/fox-sports-live-australia-interview.html
Old     (misteve)      Join Date: Aug 2007       03-12-2009, 8:43 AM Reply   
Sweet vid, nice to see him getting some pub.

It was funny seeing the reporter riding, he was going for it if he actually just learned that day.
Old     (spearing)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-20-2009, 12:58 PM Reply   
Do these guy's have managers? I mean didn't Josh win the King of the Wake 3/4 years ago. I have been observing the sport for 15 years intensely from the Sidelines (you know riding pine) and what gets me is how does a guy like Josh just now get HOT? Can someone explain the life cycle of a PRO wake boarder from progression to regression? That generation of riders are on the way to the masters group and boom this guy is smoking HOT. he must have a great manager or he him self has amazing business presence, mad props to Josh for pulling out the Red Bull travel GIG, pretty dam cool.