Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2005

Old     (chas)      Join Date: Feb 2002       07-23-2005, 9:23 PM Reply   
My boy is 10 years old and hit the wake skate on his first try, I am so jazzed. I just wish I had my camera
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-23-2005, 9:51 PM Reply   
Congrats, My friends boy is also about that age. He likes the skate better than the wakeboard.
Old     (chas)      Join Date: Feb 2002       07-23-2005, 10:30 PM Reply   
He is all stoked, can't wait to go out again. He says it was easy and less effort than his wakeboard. (look out Grubb)
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-23-2005, 10:32 PM Reply   
Sweet, Grubb is gonn be in trouble. BTW you did get my e-mail from your site?
Old     (chas)      Join Date: Feb 2002       07-24-2005, 10:02 AM Reply   
ya I got your your mail, will get a hold of you this week some time.
Old     (centralcali)      Join Date: Jan 2005       07-24-2005, 3:15 PM Reply   
Charles-
I like your new web site. I still haven't gotten out on your boat. Do you ever go out in the evenings after work? I think I saw you pass by, near ski beach yesterday - I wasn't in my boat, was with someone else.

Oh yea, congrats to your son. There is nothing more rewarding than seeing your kid progress.
Old     (chas)      Join Date: Feb 2002       07-24-2005, 10:25 PM Reply   
Trevor
Always down to sneak out mid week, give me a call
Old     (greenthumb)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-25-2005, 10:16 AM Reply   
I just got up on Saturday on the skate for the first time.....what a difference. I tried last weekend but found that the skate always wanted to slip out from beneath my feet so I would end up on my butt all the time. Then all of a sudden I got up on the skate on saturday and it was awesome. I was able to do FS spins, and BS spins, 180's, 360's and 720's.....now I have to work on my jumps and stuff. My brother and I found that after skating, wakeboarding felt more controlled because on a skate you have to have board control.....oh yeah I was riding the skate finless. It definately helps with your edging for wakeboarding.
Old     (sethenol)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-25-2005, 10:33 AM Reply   
Congrats, my wife just had our son last Thursday, and check out his backroll.
http://www.wakeupboardingschool.com/images/SOSPangle_WUBS.jpg