Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 15, 2005

Old     (sanger215guy)      Join Date: Oct 2004       01-31-2005, 8:34 AM Reply   
Okay here it is,

The show so far was great, I really appreciate all who stoped by the Sanger booth and to all who bought one congrats on your new purchase (you will love it). There is still a week to go for the Boat show so if you have not gone yet, What are you waiting for.

The Sanger reunion is in Merced and is a Sanger put on event. It will be a very good event to go and see. If your able to make it you can put you boat in the water and enjoy the day. I recomend if you can go and be apart of the factory representation.

Now on the next item,
I am currently finialising the location and dates for my Sanger Owners reggata. This will not have any involvement from Sanger. I wish we could get them on board but the reasons are to complicated to explain here on why they have to decline the invitation. I have talked with some equipment reps and other industry manufactures and have got positive feed back and a willingness to participate. It does look like it will be a fun weekend. I will post and send out an E-mail to all who have given me an address when I get the rest of the details finalised.

last;

Keep an eye out for the future web site to come out from Sanger dedicated to the Sanger owner. Scott P. informs me that it is in the works and comming soon.

Sanger for Life......
Old     (ghostrider_2)      Join Date: Aug 2004       01-31-2005, 1:35 PM Reply   
Thanks for the update!!!

YOU DA MAN
Old     (ccwhite)      Join Date: Jul 2004       01-31-2005, 3:13 PM Reply   
Tks Gary, can't wait for the site.
Old     (gunz)      Join Date: Sep 2001       01-31-2005, 3:55 PM Reply   
Hopefully,they will show some of the classics as well as the knew ones.
Old     (sam8)      Join Date: Dec 2004       01-31-2005, 4:50 PM Reply   
We will make the show next Saturday, and will be paying attention for info on the Regatta.
Gary thanks in advance for your efforts.
Old     (sanger215guy)      Join Date: Oct 2004       01-31-2005, 6:24 PM Reply   
Army,

Look forward to meeting you on Sat. I will be in the Sanger Booth so If you don't happen to run into me just ask.

Ghost,ccw, gunz, thanks for keeping in touch and we will make this thing come together one way or another.

And Special Thanks to Scott P. For anyone who hasen't had the chance to meet him or speak with him, If you get a chance do so. He is one hell of a guy and Sanger could not ask for better representation. By the way you owe me 10 for Saturday.
Old     (sordave)      Join Date: May 2002       01-31-2005, 7:15 PM Reply   
If the Sanger Regatta was at Shasta, I would be there. Any further south is too far for me.
Old     (ghostrider_2)      Join Date: Aug 2004       01-31-2005, 10:05 PM Reply   
I can't make Pleaston show but I will make the Cal Expo show in March.
Old     (ccwhite)      Join Date: Jul 2004       02-01-2005, 5:24 AM Reply   
Gary - Be sure to get some photos and post them for us.
Old     (litlone873)      Join Date: Jan 2005       02-01-2005, 2:23 PM Reply   
Thanks for all your work on getting us all together. Is the Sanger reunion by Sanger going to be a "show" or is it a BYOB (bring your own boat) thing like yours will be?
Old     (sanger215guy)      Join Date: Oct 2004       02-01-2005, 2:47 PM Reply   
The Sanger Reunion will be BYOB but there is no camping. I will post the flyer we have in the Sanger booth. If you can make it, I would go it should be a good time.
Old     (wakehound)      Join Date: Oct 2003       02-02-2005, 9:46 AM Reply   
Gary, are you working the show during the week, or only on the weekends?
Old     (sanger215guy)      Join Date: Oct 2004       02-02-2005, 1:46 PM Reply   
I am working the show Friday afternoon's and all day Saturday and Sunday.
Old     (bigfaceplanter)      Join Date: Aug 2002       02-02-2005, 3:01 PM Reply   
What kind of a deal are they running on the V215 at the show???
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-02-2005, 3:45 PM Reply   
Did you get my email Gary?
Old     (wakehound)      Join Date: Oct 2003       02-02-2005, 5:03 PM Reply   
Cool, I'll have to stop by on Friday and say hey. You still got me on that email list of yours?
Old     (sanger215guy)      Join Date: Oct 2004       02-03-2005, 10:01 AM Reply   
Murphy,
We are running a show deal that is 39.995 witch includes a pretty good option package.

Darren;
I did get a e-mail from you and to be honest I have not responded to a few yet due to how crazy the last couple of weeks have been for me. I shouldn't even be taking the time to look at WW. It should calm down by Sat. So I will get back to you and everyone else that has shot me an e-mail.

Mark B;
I got it and I will get back to ya. Look forward to talking to ya on Friday. I will be at the booth by 3:30pm at the latest.
Old     (ghostrider_2)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-03-2005, 10:34 AM Reply   
option package????
Old     (litlone873)      Join Date: Jan 2005       02-03-2005, 10:45 AM Reply   
Kenny,

The option packages usually comes with the same stuff that we got with ours.. custom cover, cd system, ballast, cleets, etc...
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-03-2005, 12:31 PM Reply   
Thanks Gary, I'll speak to you in a few weeks then. I hope the show goes well for you guys.
Here's the first Sanger I have seen with a coloured deck (From the NorCal show I think)
Don't tell the wife but, Toying with the idea of a black on black on black 215 with silver flames & polished tower.....

Old     (litlone873)      Join Date: Jan 2005       02-03-2005, 12:41 PM Reply   
Wow, that's pretty, although I think I prefer the white top portion (above the bumper) rather than red. Looking forward to seeing it on the Water
Old     (sanger215guy)      Join Date: Oct 2004       02-03-2005, 9:41 PM Reply   
Option package:

Sony cd with 4 speaker
Swoop tower
Sanger board racks
Bimini top
Wake Series 1 package
Upgraded trailer
Billet tower mounted mirror
and I am forgetting something

That is new for this year in adding colored gel to the top.

I see you have the Famous MR. Temby in the photo, barefoot extrordinare...
Old     (sjmedic)      Join Date: May 2004       02-03-2005, 10:07 PM Reply   
You are just TOO MUCH Gary! Did you share the experience behind the VLX yet? LOL
Old     (ccwhite)      Join Date: Jul 2004       02-04-2005, 6:20 AM Reply   
Black on Black w/ silver flames and polished tower.. that will look great. When you get pics of it, postem
Old     (ccwhite)      Join Date: Jul 2004       02-04-2005, 6:28 AM Reply   
Here is a quick paint hack w/ that black n silver color scheme.

Note to sanger - Improve your boat configurator to include interior shots, top gel coat etc (pretty please)

Old     (litlone873)      Join Date: Jan 2005       02-04-2005, 9:17 AM Reply   
I saw Mike Temby in the photo too. That man is the SH&T!!! He sold us our boat and took us out to test drive. He waterskiied both bare foot and on a bootless ski BACKWARDS! He is awesome!

It was a treat!
Old     (sanger215guy)      Join Date: Oct 2004       02-06-2005, 8:58 PM Reply   
Howie:
I will admit I enjoyed the tow behind the VLX. you have a awsome ride and "PIMP ASS VLX" should be a honor to have. You used the camera mount I left with ya lately? I need you to call me since I have never saved your number and it gets pushed out of my phone if I don't save it right away. I have some things in the works that SBB could benifit from.

Sanger Owners:
I have set a date. JUNE 25th at NEW HOGAN lake in Valley Springs. I will get some more info early next week. I have to do some research before I finalize the details. Thanks to one WW lurker for the inside information and possible help for making this happen (you know who you are.) I will send a blanket E-Mail to all that have responded and those who I talked to at the show as soon as details are straight. Thanks for being patient with me and I will get more to you soon.

One last thanks to everyone who attended the show and I was able to put a face to the names. And most of all to Scott P., thanks for being the guy you are. I thank you and I know great things are in Sangers future with you involved.