Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (wolfe_drew)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-13-2012, 7:30 AM Reply   
I lurk here more than I post, but saw the "New Supra" thread and references to Moomba, so thought I'd provide what insight I have. Yes, I own a Moomba and am a big fan of SC products. I've looked at all the brands, ridden in and behind most of them and there are things that I love and things I hate about them all. My dealer, Atlanta Marine, helped seal the deal for me on a SC product. They are the best in the Metro Atlanta area, IMO.

My first Moomba was an '08 Ooutback V. Great first inboard for a young family. My daughters learned to do it all behind that boat. We had an absolute blast with that boat, but as the family grew (we added a son & dog) and the girls got bigger and more frieds came out to the lakehouse and we gravitated to surfing, the Mojo fit the bill for our new ride. We have really enjoyed the Mojo.

As speculated in the other thread, the XLV has been discontinued and LSV has been redesigned. The Mojo has been a big success for SC and many of the design elements from that boat are being transitioned into the LSV. Some specs that I have on the LSV are:

-finished floors w/ snap-in carpet
-standard GIII ballast that totals 1,800 lbs
-standard Digital Cruise Pro
-standard Surf+ platform
-deeper than current model

I was able to pry a pic outta the guys at the SC factory