Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (kitstocks)      Join Date: Aug 2005       04-03-2007, 12:15 PM Reply   
Has anyone used the Trick Boards (Surf Skate)? I am thinking about getting one because I want to start doing 360, 180, if anyone has any info please let me know.

Thanks
Old     (tomcalabria)      Join Date: Feb 2006       04-03-2007, 12:38 PM Reply   
Don't do it to Sheila!! She will never forgive you!
Old     (dennish)      Join Date: May 2005       04-03-2007, 8:45 PM Reply   
Hey Kit,
Next week I will have a new Walker Composite X that you will have to try. The 4'5" is a hybrid board that should spin for you. Might be able to head out to Folsom on Friday in the afternoon. Let me know if you can go.
Dennis
Old     (dennish)      Join Date: May 2005       04-03-2007, 8:45 PM Reply   
That would be this Friday
Old     (kitstocks)      Join Date: Aug 2005       04-03-2007, 9:09 PM Reply   
Shelia needs a girlfriend
Old     (kitstocks)      Join Date: Aug 2005       04-03-2007, 9:10 PM Reply   
Friday sounds great let me know what time.
Old     (nickypoo)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-04-2007, 8:46 AM Reply   
That Surf Skate is a tough board to ride. I bought the Surf Skate (large finless) a couple years back when I bought my FAE. It didn't take long to realize I should have gotten it with the fins. Ordered up a set of fins and mounted 'em up. Helped a ton, but at 6'0" 195, I really had to be on my game to go out and get some work done with that thing. Without some pro size wakes, prepare to struggle. I know they (Trick Boardz) are converting there whole line up to a new lay up. I'd be real interested to see how that shape does with a different lay up.
Old     (dennish)      Join Date: May 2005       04-04-2007, 10:12 PM Reply   
Kit and Tom,
Friday at 4:00 at Brown's ravine. I will call you.