Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 21, 2006

Old    jfair            04-07-2006, 12:38 PM Reply   
Choices , Choices.
I am in the market for a used boat. Ive gotten the advice to drive the boats before buying but when purchasing used boats that are from other states it is kinda hard to do that, so i was hoping to get some honest opinions on a few boats that i have my eye on.

1. 2005 Centurion Enzo SV 230 Storm I
2. 2006 Sanger V230
3. 2005 Moomba Mobius XLV
4. 2005 Supra 24 SSV
5. 2005 MB Sports B52V
6. 2003 MasterCraft X30
7. 2004 Calabria Pro-v

I placed them in no particular order. I found a few reviews online that showed a few of the boats in action. It appeared that the Centurion Enzo produced the biggest wake but it could have been deceiving.

Can anyone provide me with a little info? Im kinda in the mind set now that regardless what boat u get if you want a truely big wake you need to weigh it down and therefore a used boat with a bigger engine would probably be the best choice.
Old     (younguns44)      Join Date: Jan 2010       04-22-2010, 10:27 AM Reply   
I got a MC x30 and it is an amazing boat that can do anything, it is a big boat , when you get some watar in the ballast tanks the wake is huge