Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 24, 2009

Old     (hawk22)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-16-2009, 12:25 AM Reply   
My kids have been riding with me on my board for years and it was their time to be set free. My daughter 7 and son 5 both got up this past week. It was a proud moment for me. My boy was video'd on a digital so that was easy to upload so here are a few vids. I'll post up vid of my daughter once I figure out how to transfer it from mini DV, any tips?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBtgJjZwtCo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aa7tnq_BkU
Old     (wakekat15)      Join Date: Jul 2005       07-16-2009, 5:50 AM Reply   
Very Nice - you should be proud! I got a kick out of how HUGE that handle looks in his little man hands! lol
Old     (sethenol)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-16-2009, 9:50 AM Reply   
Awesome! Can't wait til mine son is ready to ride solo
Old     (john_d)      Join Date: Apr 2003       07-16-2009, 11:25 AM Reply   
Way to go Caleb. I just bought Ryan a new board and bindings so I hope I can get him to try this summer.
Old     (yodd_tost)      Join Date: Aug 2007       07-16-2009, 1:28 PM Reply   
Nice Caleb- Hawk he's gonna be showin you up in a couple years

I'll be gettin shown up by my son in a couple years also, I got a little longer than u tho
Old     (yodd_tost)      Join Date: Aug 2007       07-16-2009, 1:30 PM Reply   
Sorry J- nice job to you also, I can't wait to actually see you guys ride
Old     (tampawake)      Join Date: Mar 2008       07-16-2009, 2:08 PM Reply   
A little choppy get him some BUTTER. Kidding man that is freaking GREAT. Just curious I have 3 y/o twins how did you get him to ride on your board with him? Do you have any video of you coming out of the water with him. I would like to try with my kids.
Old     (hawk22)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-16-2009, 10:10 PM Reply   
I think I have a video from this past weekend, I took my friend's little girl with me. I just have them wrap their arms over my arms to get it up. Once we're up I just set them on my board and they usually wrap their arms around my legs.

John, you been out much? I haven't gotten to ride much up here, I think I've been out 3-4 times. Busy. That's why the vacation was so nice, 6 days of ridin. I'll pm you next time I'm goin. I go with my family a lot, but maybe our kids will have a good time learning together...
Old     (hawk22)      Join Date: Jul 2006       07-16-2009, 11:04 PM Reply   
sorry tampa, the video is on the mini DV and I haven't figured out how to get that onto my computer yet. I'm working on it though cuz I need to get that vid up of my daughter too, I'll post up when I get it figured out.
Old     (john_d)      Join Date: Apr 2003       07-17-2009, 9:17 AM Reply   
Jeremy,
Yeah same here been real busy. I think it would be great to get the boys out together. We should plan to go out riding sometime soon. Weekend mornings good for you?