Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 16, 2009

Old    benj_t            09-26-2009, 11:39 AM Reply   
Theres a new rail park thats recently opened in North Carolina. Ive been there a couple times already and Ive had some of the funnest sessions of my life. You guys should definetly check it out.

http://www.alliancewake.com/wake/east-coast-wake-park/
Old     (eccpaint)      Join Date: Feb 2002       09-26-2009, 5:14 PM Reply   
Let me know next time you're going.
Old     (wake2blake)      Join Date: Jun 2008       09-27-2009, 10:54 AM Reply   
how much does it cost to ride?
Old     (svt600)      Join Date: Sep 2008       09-27-2009, 7:57 PM Reply   
me an a few buddies are going to try and rent the place out for a day or riding!! its not to bad if we can get like 8 guys to go in on it.....

you down greg?
Old     (eccpaint)      Join Date: Feb 2002       09-27-2009, 9:10 PM Reply   
When?
Old     (highrock)      Join Date: Apr 2008       09-28-2009, 6:01 AM Reply   
I would be interested in going too!
Old     (svt600)      Join Date: Sep 2008       09-28-2009, 10:01 AM Reply   
not sure yet... it wont be this weekend(my 21st bday party so i wont be in the mood for boarding lol) i think we were going to try an go on of the weekends in oct... ill hit ya up on facebook an let you know! ill get ahole of you too shaun
Old    benj_t            09-28-2009, 5:22 PM Reply   
Shaun just try not to hug any of the rails dude
Old     (highrock)      Join Date: Apr 2008       09-28-2009, 8:38 PM Reply   
haha...thanks benj
Old     (chrishopf)      Join Date: Sep 2007       09-28-2009, 9:02 PM Reply   
Hey guys..

My name is Chris and Im kinda the guy behind the scenes at the park. I have already talked with a few of you about coming out and riding, but if anyone has any questions and would like some information on the park and what is going on just let me know.

I actually just got married this past weekend, and Im out of the country on our honeymoon, so my response maybe slower than normal since my internet access is limited. However, I will be back home October 6th, and will respond to everyone ASAP!

I can be reached email or by phone and as I said above I will get back with everyone asap. If you call within the next week, PLEASE leave a message. My number is 919-801-3507 and email is eastcoastwake@gmail.com. In the meantime, heres the blog (which needs to be updated).

http://eastcoastwake.blogspot.com/

Thanks
CH
Old     (anthemwake)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-29-2009, 5:42 AM Reply   
I was there a few weeks ago and this place is LEGIT. They've got a great staff and a ton of plans in the pipeline, so it's only going to get better.

The park should absolutely be on everybody's list if you live in the area or are driving through NC on your way to Orlando.