Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 07, 2006

Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       10-07-2006, 5:14 PM Reply   
Occasionally everybody pees in the shower....Better question would be,do you pee in the sink?
Old     (jsimpson7)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-07-2006, 5:19 PM Reply   
what?
Old     (bensk8in)      Join Date: Feb 2006       10-07-2006, 5:34 PM Reply   
or have you ever taken a crap in a standing yirinal, (youinal, yourinol), how do you even spell urinal, thats it! Have you crapped in the piss tub or urinal? Yes

Why dont we turn this in to the coolest thread ever.

Where is the coolest place youve taken a dump? hmmmmm so many cool places and times, only one can be the best. I think this will piss of alot of people but I was told to do it, in the DELTA, with sean murray honeycomb strapped to my feet back in the late 90's. Okay now your turn.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       10-07-2006, 8:56 PM Reply   
the sink is just liek a urinal! It exatly the right height off the ground. HAHAHAHAH.
Old     (pottsy)      Join Date: Jul 2006       10-07-2006, 9:22 PM Reply   
wow, seeing as how most of you pee in the shower... the even better question is do you pee in the toilet?
Old     (woohoo)      Join Date: Jun 2006       10-08-2006, 6:54 AM Reply   
Isn't the shower the same thing as a big toilet?
Old     (raketball)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-08-2006, 8:56 AM Reply   
I left an upper decker at Evan's house last time I was over there. Where do you categorize that?
T
Old     (_jason_)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-08-2006, 3:06 PM Reply   
Hey it all goes down the same drain right

that poll cracekd me up today
Old     (dirwoody)      Join Date: Apr 2003       10-08-2006, 3:32 PM Reply   
How about in the middle of a highway?
Old     (ronnyboy27)      Join Date: Nov 2005       10-09-2006, 7:11 AM Reply   
When I was growing up I went to a UCLA game at the rose bowl and saw some really drunk chick take a dump up in the ivy where all the guys pee. She got to try on some silver jemelry but there were a few thousand people cheering her on.
Old     (mnwakerider)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-09-2006, 7:52 AM Reply   
My freshman year at college we had a sink in our room, no head, so the sink found a second purpose when you had no time...
Ive got some pics, but I dont think Dave would aprove...