Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 04, 2003

Old    ellisj3            02-11-2003, 6:03 AM Reply   
I am looking at buying an '03 Mobius LSV. Option included are wakeplate, three-bag ballast system, cage, Kenwood CD, cover, upgrade to 320HP EFI. The first offer the salesman made to me was $32500. Is this reasonable, and what should I expect to pay for this outfit? Thanks for everyone's insight.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-11-2003, 7:49 AM Reply   
Jimmy,

First have him throw in Perfect Pass, a heater, and a shower. With the additional options the boat should come in for around $32,000
Old    ellisj3            02-11-2003, 10:46 AM Reply   
Thanks, Cliff. Anyone else got any stories/suggestions?
Old     (mcfly)      Join Date: Jan 2002       02-11-2003, 10:59 AM Reply   
Jimmy, that sounds like a great deal to me. The 03 Mobius LSV is going to retail at 31K, and then the Stereo, Cover, and EFI are all upgrades with the EFI alone being at least a grand.

If you get them to throw in the perfect pass, heater and shower for 32K, then please don't come and visit me at my dealership because you would be robbing me blind! Those 3 options over a grand as well.

Good luck and let me know how it turns out...who are you dealing with?

McFly
Old     (mcfly)      Join Date: Jan 2002       02-11-2003, 10:59 AM Reply   
Jimmy, that sounds like a great deal to me. The 03 Mobius LSV is going to retail at 31K, and then the Stereo, Cover, and EFI are all upgrades with the EFI alone being at least a grand.

If you get them to throw in the perfect pass, heater and shower for 32K, then please don't come and visit me at my dealership because you would be robbing me blind! Those 3 options are over a grand as well.

Good luck and let me know how it turns out...who are you dealing with?

McFly
Old    ellisj3            02-11-2003, 12:37 PM Reply   
Actually, the Kenwood, the cover, RiseR seat and 3 yr."bumper to bumper" warranty are part of the boat show special, which I'm told the dealer is not having to pay for. I'm working with two dealers in NC. One still has an '02 LSV. How much should I expect for them to discount this b/c its an '02? Are there any significant differences.
Old    bcw            03-07-2003, 5:05 PM Reply   
The boat show incentives are great this year. And yes they are from the factory. Sounds like your getting a great deal. I'm not sure what to tell you about the 02. It all depends on the market, supply vs demand. But it seems like you have a good thing going with the 03. Hope you enjoy your Moomba, they're great boats.

Brett Watson
Club Royale Marina