Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003 > Archive through June 22, 2004

Old     (ryan387)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-13-2004, 1:47 AM Reply   
hey, i just got an indo board this weekend. I was wondering if any of you all use them and if you think they help any. Most importantly, what do you do to imporve your riding on with the indo board.
Old    oshensurfer            06-14-2004, 11:27 AM Reply   
I have two. Short and long. Helps with my surfing but not with my wakeboarding. Good for balance though. I think it would probably help with Wakeskating, but I don't wakeskate so I wouldn't know.
Old    wilson            06-14-2004, 12:57 PM Reply   
It helps you practice even distribution on the board so when you are loading the line, you aren't leaning too forward or too back.
Old    dliguori            06-14-2004, 1:14 PM Reply   
It defenitely helps with both wakeskating and wakeboarding. I found it helps you pull out of near falls and on landings in general. For wakeskating it really helps because you can learn to reposition your feet and reposition your weight which you have to do a lot more and a lot faster on the wakeskate. Start on carpet and after you get good and can crouch down and walk up and down the board, then move to a hard surface and try not to bust your ass!
Old     (pittsy)      Join Date: Apr 2004       06-14-2004, 7:52 PM Reply   
i use it just for the balance part of it.