Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Other Water Sports > Kneeboarding

Old     (kikitlo)      Join Date: Jul 2005       02-06-2006, 2:36 PM Reply   
I have a 2005 Kaos and i am trying to find a rack for it. When i measured the thickness iit looked as though it was almost 4" thick (I could be wrong). If some one puts there board in a rack, preferably someone with the Kaos, could you let me know what rack you are using.
Thanks in advance.
Old     (baldboarder)      Join Date: Aug 2002       03-04-2006, 5:28 PM Reply   
I've never seen kneeboards put on a rack, but I have seen kneeboards strapped to the top of a tower which has a flat top.
Old     (yosquire)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-05-2006, 12:44 PM Reply   
i've been thinking about a rack for a wakesurf board...(should be near the same thickness as a kneeboard) I've been pondering the idea of buy some cheap wakeboard racks off ebay and cutting the middle finger out of them... I haven't made any measurements yet, just pondering...
Old     (kikitlo)      Join Date: Jul 2005       03-06-2006, 7:59 PM Reply   
I am actually in the process of building one. I'll post when I'm done
Old     (jixxxer)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-25-2006, 2:36 PM Reply   
ive seen one on ebay from a manufacturing company, do a search on there it should come up.
Old     (tacosupreme)      Join Date: May 2003       07-26-2006, 5:38 AM Reply   
Be careful with the ones on eBay. I almost did the same thing for my ski and kneeboard. I read some of the reviews and emailed a few people.

The general consensus was you get what you pay for. Even the people that were satisfied were not thrilled with it. The reviews I got were that they were cheap and weak.

For ours we took one of our Titan racks off and sent it to get the middle tine cut out. If you're looking to buy one, I'd look at Monster Tower.
Old     (boardermom)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-06-2007, 11:41 AM Reply   
If you're still looking for a rack for your kneeboard you can try www.l-c-w.com they have new combo racks for kneeboards and wakeboards that mount to the cleat and not the tower.