Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       10-06-2014, 11:51 AM Reply   
If you have a daughter you know all about Nial, Harry and the boys.
The last show of the tour was on my Daughters 9th Birthday in Miami last night. I bought tickets last April and would be committed if anybody ever found out how much I paid.. But it is a fathers prerogative to dote upon his daughter. My wifes words to her on the way out the door yesterday morning were: Lucky girl>. Daddy is a fun date!
I had a blast.....

Just got back from Miami with Kailtin Rose. We had great seats for the show.
One Direction was amazing! I danced all night surely embarrassing her to no end but I dont care.

60,000 screaming pubescent girls will give C Link or Arrowhead a run for the loudest stadium. I would be wiling to bet the crowd noise is well beyond anything those two have ever heard. My head is throbbing.

Great fun though, we made big trip out of it. Dressed for lunch on (THE) Los Olas at a sidewalk cafe' then off to the salon to get her nails done, a quick bite and to the stadium we went. Sun Life Stadium was sold out packed. We didnt get back to the hotel until almost 1:00 AM. I'm gassed, shes happy and all is well..
A band called 5 seconds of summer opened up and I have to admit those kids did a great job, even tossed in a The Who cover.

Jesus was a bare-footer.............
Old     (whiteflashwatersports1)      Join Date: Dec 2012       10-06-2014, 12:00 PM Reply   
I have seen Taylor Swift twice with my daughter - I understand exactly and there is no shame in admitting it was a good show. The shows I saw were ubelievable and I agree on the level of noise - insane