Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (Prozachj)      Join Date: Sep 2011       09-06-2011, 7:55 AM Reply   
Hey Wakeworld.

I'm a rider from Houston and event coordinator with the Gulf Coast Wakeboarding Association. I'm in San Jose for business until Sept. 24 and will be missing our yearly fall event

I was hoping to find a ride with somebody local over the next couple weekends. A lot of Houston riders told me about The Delta and I'd love to see what bay area wake boarding is all about. I couldn't bring my gear so hopefully someone won't mind me borrowing a board.

Will definitely throw down for gas.

I'm staying near the airport and using public transit so hopefully someone is close enough I can catch the light rail or bus to meet.

Zach
ProZachJ@gmail.com

Last edited by Prozachj; 09-06-2011 at 8:03 AM.
Old     (tuffenuff)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-08-2011, 6:02 PM Reply   
I need a coach for my 19 yr. old son and U need a ride on the Delta. Someting U might be interested in?
Attached Images

Old     (Prozachj)      Join Date: Sep 2011       09-08-2011, 6:43 PM Reply   
What level is your son at? I've only been riding for 2 years and am just starting to land 360 and tantrum. I'd love to ride behind a grr though, it's the boat I learned on