Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 29, 2007

Old     (player138)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-19-2007, 6:00 PM Reply   
I had to write a post about these guys since I've heard pretty little on WW about Green House. I ordered some gear a couple weeks ago and among my order I got some 07 ltd black Zeus bindings with a frayed lace and a Militia handle with a couple of chips in it. So I emailed them and within 5 minutes the manager called me trying to make it right (which I thought was pretty impressive). He was super apologetic and it turned out that the lace was on my bindings by mistake and he said he'd talk to the CWB rep and ship me a new lace and pull tab and he even offered to pay to have the handle shipped back and exchanged (which I didn't do since it seemed like an honest mistake and more trouble and money for them than I found fair). Anyway, I got an email a couple of days later from the CWB rep saying that he would send me a new pair of 08 Zeus bindings (c/t or o/t) and a new 08 carbon handle! I was blown away. Just awesome customer service all around, from Green House and CWB- they definitely both take care of their customers. Just wanted to throw that out there because I'd never heard of them before I started trying to hunt down a pair of ltd black zeus bindings a few weeks ago and stumbled across their website.
Old     (wakeparent)      Join Date: Jan 2005       11-20-2007, 6:29 AM Reply   
Wade, from the Green House is one of the niciest guy's you'll ever meet! Also CWB rep Steve Bates goes above and beyond the call of duty to make sure his customers are happy.. Good job guys and Happy Holidays.
Old     (committed)      Join Date: Jul 2005       11-20-2007, 7:18 AM Reply   
^agreed.........
Old     (pearsonville)      Join Date: Feb 2002       11-20-2007, 7:41 AM Reply   
Nice to hear a complement, normally people take time to complain (and they should) but to take time and give a thank you is great. Green House, Californina Correct Craft... has always been big on Service. Anyone can sell a boat or a board... you have to sell service to have people come back. They do.
Aloha - happy Thanksgiving.
Old     (kinger)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-20-2007, 7:46 AM Reply   
^^^I second everything above
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       11-20-2007, 7:53 AM Reply   
Bates cruises though here often, I'm sure he & CWB appreciate the kind words. Wade understands that the livelyhood of his shop is directly linked to customer service, and he goes above and beyond to make sure that the customer is happy, and will remember GreenHouse when considering the next purchase.

Oh yeah, they both are insane riders!
Old     (rnopr8)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-21-2007, 8:20 PM Reply   
WD....I am not surprised. That sounds exactly like the service we get down here. Steve and Wade go out of their way to make everything right for you. I feel so fortunate to have them both in my backyard .......
well at least in my neighborhood
Old     (player138)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-22-2007, 9:49 AM Reply   
That's awesome, I'm glad that everyone else seems to have had nothing but good experiences dealing with these guys as well. I'd mainly only heard of wakeside, boardco, grizzly-sports and maybe a couple of others on this site so I wanted to give some credit where credit was due. Oh also shipping to Canada was pretty reasonable for anyone interested- only cost me $60 for 3 pairs of boots, a wakeboard, handle, mainline, vest, some dvds..i think that's it. Also I ended up opting for the open toe 08 Zeus boots, does anyone know where I can see pics of these? I did a search on here but didn't really find anything. Thanks for any help!
Old     (robertr720)      Join Date: Aug 2007       11-23-2007, 8:08 AM Reply   
look through the surf expo pics, they were gonna be all grey, but now I think that they will be black with the stitching like the ct version but the stitching will be gold.
Old     (fmaxturbosi)      Join Date: Oct 2007       11-23-2007, 10:57 AM Reply   
same here......props to greenhouse!