Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-23-2010, 10:06 AM Reply   
Darwin's Greatness
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeoOR...eature=popular
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-23-2010, 10:14 AM Reply   
Toot it and Boot it anit got nuttin on dis
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       08-23-2010, 5:30 PM Reply   
Thanks Grant my gum just hit my screen!

LMFAO!
Old     (milehighrider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       08-23-2010, 7:14 PM Reply   
that is classic!!
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       08-23-2010, 8:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Toot it and Boot it anit got nuttin on dis
You just had to one up me on this didn't you? That song is awesome as well. Rap makes me laugh.

Teach me how Dougie, Teach me how to Dougie
All my bitches love me, All my bitches love me
all my bitches love me, U aint ****in with my dougie

bitches be stuck to me, I think they try to glue me
this beat was bubble gum, I had to chew it.

If that isn't lyrical genious I don't know what is.

Last edited by polarbill; 08-23-2010 at 8:06 PM.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       08-23-2010, 8:04 PM Reply   
Dang, I thought the B word was going to get ****'d up
Old     (magic)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-23-2010, 9:49 PM Reply   
"why was there an ice cream truck on the dance floor?" best question I've heard all day.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       08-23-2010, 9:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by magic View Post
"why was there an ice cream truck on the dance floor?" best question I've heard all day.
Sean, you aint eva seen an ice cream truck on a dance floor? Man you are sheltered?

Have you been riding lately or done any of the rides around St Helens, Rainier, etc???

Last edited by polarbill; 08-23-2010 at 10:07 PM.
Old     (magic)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-23-2010, 10:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbill View Post
Shawn, you aint eva seen an ice cream truck on a dance floor? Man you are sheltered?

Have you been riding lately or done any of the rides around St Helens, Rainier, etc???
I live in North Bend... things I've seen out here involve missing teeth, large old pickup trucks and bears, ain't seen no ice cream trucks doing the Dougie, that's fo' sure...

Raced at Lk Stevens 70.3 (Half Ironman) on the 15th, manged to get a slot to Clearwater Fl (that's the 70.3 World Championship race in November). So I'm kinda relaxing for the next week and then ramping up training for Clearwater in Mid Nov. Will shy away from the crazy long rides and focus on shorter (if 60 miles is short) rides at fast paces. I'm going to get schooled by the really fast people at Clearwater, but I'm going in fighting.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       08-23-2010, 10:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by magic View Post
I live in North Bend... things I've seen out here involve missing teeth, large old pickup trucks and bears, ain't seen no ice cream trucks doing the Dougie, that's fo' sure...

Raced at Lk Stevens 70.3 (Half Ironman) on the 15th, manged to get a slot to Clearwater Fl (that's the 70.3 World Championship race in November). So I'm kinda relaxing for the next week and then ramping up training for Clearwater in Mid Nov. Will shy away from the crazy long rides and focus on shorter (if 60 miles is short) rides at fast paces. I'm going to get schooled by the really fast people at Clearwater, but I'm going in fighting.
Good to hear about the riding. Congrats on getting a spot in Clearwater.

If you live in North Bend you see the polar opposites. Half slack jawed yokels and the 30k milly's who drink wine and play golf all day. By the way, have you been to the Woodman? Good food there?
Old     (magic)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-24-2010, 9:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbill View Post
Good to hear about the riding. Congrats on getting a spot in Clearwater.

If you live in North Bend you see the polar opposites. Half slack jawed yokels and the 30k milly's who drink wine and play golf all day. By the way, have you been to the Woodman? Good food there?
Been to the Woodman once, it was fine/ok/bit better than average... We get 2:1 at the Salish Lodge (both upstairs in the Attic and in the main dinning area), so we go there most often when eating out. We like Boxley's in North Bend because they have live music every day, I'd say the food is a bit better at the Woodman and service is hit or miss at Boxley's depending on the waiter.
Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       08-24-2010, 11:09 AM Reply   
No matter how many times I watch that video it is always hilarious.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       08-24-2010, 11:58 AM Reply   
This is another good one along the lines of "where the gold at"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEvNS5TzvwM
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-24-2010, 12:37 PM Reply   
Ya think big perm was in that ice cream truck?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-24-2010, 2:09 PM Reply   
Yea BIG PERM / WORM. Was looking for his money LOL "Playing with my money is like playing with my emotions"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hBg80CZMJ4

Yea it looks like the truck
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yteMOI27YDo
Old     (mattgettel)      Join Date: Jan 2009       08-24-2010, 2:15 PM Reply   
good stuff brett