Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 16, 2005

Old     (wakerider42)      Join Date: May 2002       05-12-2005, 12:16 PM Reply   
After many an encounter with stupid people on jet skis, we made this t-shirt so we can all be warned of their imminent danger.

Thought you guys might get a kick out of it.

jet skiers may be hazardous to your health
Old     (h20jnky)      Join Date: Mar 2003       05-12-2005, 12:34 PM Reply   
finally,

good job!

now make it a giant banner/sticker so i can put one at all the ramps we visit...
Old    whitechocolate            05-12-2005, 12:39 PM Reply   
I like it, But it would be better IMO if you had a Jetskier with the Red Round "NO" sighn in the middle,

Ill take one if they are for sale
e-mail grantwest@gmail.com
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       05-12-2005, 1:16 PM Reply   
ha, ha, check my profile pic
Old     (detonate69)      Join Date: Apr 2001       05-12-2005, 2:00 PM Reply   
Guido:
what happened to that dude in your profile? looks like his lip is bleeding.
Old    swobee            05-12-2005, 2:45 PM Reply   
It's funny this came up because I was just doodling some stickers for the boat this week. What do you guys think?

Old    swobee            05-12-2005, 2:51 PM Reply   
or perhaps something like this for the trailer...

Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       05-12-2005, 3:59 PM Reply   
Yeah... Nice sticker. That dude? Oh, that's me. Really got my @ss kicked on that one and cant even claim to have been drunk.
Old     (seaswirlmike)      Join Date: Nov 2003       05-12-2005, 4:56 PM Reply   
haha those are awsome. if you made the got wake sticker w/ the tuber and jetski slashed out i would be a definate buyer of a few!!
Old    swobee            05-12-2005, 6:05 PM Reply   
Hey, I'm getting a quote on what the cost of making these would be. If it is reasonable than I'm going to go for it. Anybody that is interested can let me know and we'll figure out how many to get.
Old     (wakeforce139)      Join Date: Jan 2004       05-12-2005, 7:37 PM Reply   
Hey Evan, did you get your ass kicked by someone? Or from riding?
Old     (loudontn)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-12-2005, 10:06 PM Reply   
Jim, I'm definately interested in the got wake sticker. Hit me up if you can work it out!
Old     (big_ed_x2)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-12-2005, 10:40 PM Reply   
B K ~ LOL

I believe that was from riding!?!
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       05-13-2005, 10:34 AM Reply   
Ha, ha, It was from riding. There is a certain level of repect you have to have for a jet ski that does close to 70mph. Power turning it at top speed isn't recomended. It skipped sideways and hooked up. When it hooked up it bucked me off the side. I'd done it before and had been able to hold on. This time I got twisted in the air and landed face first on the side of the ski below the handlebars. I was a little spooked and nearly knocked out, but I kinda thought it was funny, too. I ended up with 12 stiches on the inside and outside of my lower lip and a missing tooth (not fun, really)

Hindsite.... I was pretty lucky. I was out of site of everyone and was lucky that I didn't get knocked out and drown. I'll think about my jet skiing actions in the future.

BTW... That was at spring ride. I didn't spend much time riding after that. I looked like Tyson had a run at my face.
Old     (allen)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-13-2005, 10:48 AM Reply   
Evan...
It was worse then Tyson, Champ. More like a Big Rig.
BTW... the picture doesn't do you any justice, to what it really looked like.