Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 24, 2008

Old     (motodivas)      Join Date: Sep 2002       03-13-2008, 3:18 PM Reply   
i doubt it made it to mexico. they had no trailer. it would take abit of work to round up a trailer and then take the boat. with the summer rolling around im willing to bet once the coast gaurd starts making rounds they will find it out on the water
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       03-13-2008, 4:03 PM Reply   
Myke,

Are you working the insurance co for a new boat yet?
Old    mendo247            03-13-2008, 4:14 PM Reply   
Id go for a plane ride. Just had a customer find his Rhino that was stolen from his garage that way.
Old     (trickyboarder08)      Join Date: Jul 2005       03-13-2008, 4:57 PM Reply   
Go for a plane ride? Like what do you mean?
Old    mendo247            03-13-2008, 5:01 PM Reply   
Like have a pilot take him for a ride over the Delta.
Old     (keith2002)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-13-2008, 7:57 PM Reply   
Hit up the red barron dude in his ultralight. I've been seeing him flying around quite a bit lately.
Old     (airwarrior04)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-13-2008, 10:06 PM Reply   
ben- i am interested in looking into this c3 system for my truck. How much is it for the best service for 12 months? $250 for a year or $250 per month?

If you want to text me it my number is 510.648.8763. I have a verizon wireless pearl if it makes a difference
Old     (soundbox)      Join Date: Oct 2007       03-14-2008, 10:07 PM Reply   
airwarrior04 - The service packaged are per year. I will send you the demo program when I am back in the office on Monday. Look for a message from moshi asking you to download a program. I have the pearl also and it loaded in a few seconds and works great. If you are really interested in having it for the truck I can see if there are any authorized Autopage dealers in your area that have been trained on the C3 update. You can always take a day trip to Sacramento to get your WW discount.
Old     (tinytdubb)      Join Date: Jul 2007       03-14-2008, 10:44 PM Reply   
Im convinced the people who stole the boat had a trailer waiting at the disco bay launch. Wouldn't look out of the ordinary. A paint job and some new numbers on the hull and they could put it right back on the Delta. Anyway hope everything works out for ya. Keep us updated
Old     (airwarrior04)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-14-2008, 10:48 PM Reply   
ben- any idea how much for the install? and product?
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       03-15-2008, 9:19 AM Reply   
I saw a dark super air either on the point of north point or cabrillo point on 3/6/08. Probibly not your's but it was simmilar looking! Sorry to hear the bad news!
Old     (soundbox)      Join Date: Oct 2007       03-17-2008, 3:09 PM Reply   
AirWarrior - I sent you the demo program to your phone. I guessed that you have the newer 8130 pearl. If you have the 8100 let me know and I will resend it.
The C3 is intended to be an add on system to a Autopage alarm. You are able to pick what system you want to fit your needs. If you want the system only for tracking you can use it with a basic alarm with keyless entry, starter disable, flashing parking lights, LED, 2 remotes, impact sensor and all the benefits of C3 for 700-800 installed. The features extend all the way to remote start, window control, back up sirens, proximity, tilt sensor, air horns, strobe lights, magnetic switches, glass tamper sensors, piezo sirens.... and the list goes on forever. Let me know if you are considering making the drive, what features you had in mind and make a model. If you want me to see who is C3 trained in you area I can do that too.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       03-17-2008, 3:31 PM Reply   
No way this boat is still on the Delta. The wake community on the Delta is tight. The boat would have been spotted.
Old     (megatmoe)      Join Date: Jul 2007       03-17-2008, 3:47 PM Reply   
Sorry to hear about your boat Myke. Hope it all works out!
Old     (norcalmalibu)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-17-2008, 4:38 PM Reply   
I agree I bet this boat is not on the Delta! Sorry to hear about your loss..
Old     (breakz77)      Join Date: Mar 2003       03-17-2008, 4:59 PM Reply   
The Delta has been searched by air... nothing yet

Dennis... Did you see the dark super air on land or water??? I actually live on North Point and Double Point.. please let me know as soon as you can.

The tower speaker box was a Liquid Trends with 6 - 6x9's. It was a carbon fiber box and only a couple of them where made. If anyone does see a carbon fiber box there's a very high possibility it was mine.

Also if anyone does see Nautique Super Air parts for sale on craigslist or ebay please notify me, as I am continuing to search everyday.

Thanks everyone for the support and continued help on trying to find it.
Old     (ridetillurdead26)      Join Date: Nov 2006       03-17-2008, 10:18 PM Reply   
hey man really really sorry to hear about your boat. i will keep a look out on it. I live on south point. I would be happy to take you out in my boat if you ever need a pull.
Old     (kana12)      Join Date: Jan 2008       03-18-2008, 2:42 PM Reply   
so what happens if the insurance company shells out the money for a new boat for you and then like after a couple of months they find your old boat. to they keep it and sell it or what?
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       03-18-2008, 3:11 PM Reply   
why need that much gps and worry on a boat,just get good insurance with actual replacement with some kind of Gap insurance so if its stolen you just wait it out 30 days and if not recovered boat is paid off in full and you get a brand new boat..

i think that would be a plus other then the wait and a small hassle... brand new boat :-)
Old     (tanner)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-18-2008, 3:19 PM Reply   
I had a boat stolen... was paid off in 10 days. The way State Farm does their boat insurances is you declare the boats value. That same value is what you pay your preminum on. So you could shoot low, and have a cheaper preminum. Or, you could shoot it high, and totally be covered.