Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       12-04-2017, 11:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
And their insurance went up by 19%. Which is much more than the 3% tax savings, Colossal Idiot.
So now you're blaming Trump for the insurance increases that every expert has said was coming after 2016? Get your lips off Obozos cock, bruh.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-04-2017, 12:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
So now you're blaming Trump for the insurance increases that every expert has said was coming after 2016? Get your lips off Obozos cock, bruh.
Lmao.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-04-2017, 1:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
So now you're blaming Trump for the insurance increases that every expert has said was coming after 2016? Get your lips off Obozos cock, bruh.
No, that is an additional increase that is directly due to removing the individual mandate. So no I'm not blaming Trump because he had nothing to do with the Billionaire relief act ("Tax plan") I'm blaming the GOP because it was those guys that pushed it through by scribbling notes in the margins and releasing a 279 page document then voting on it before anyone had a chance to actually read it.

For the record, I didn't really like Obama that much either but the fact that you give trump credit for the tax plan that he didn't write makes it sound like he's got his cock firmly planted into your backside.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-tax-bill.html
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/16/gop-...-families.html
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-04-2017, 3:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
I had an invisible friend when I was a kid too.
Did he also tell you not to use facts and logic when discussing the issues?
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-04-2017, 5:27 PM Reply   
YEWWWWW! travel ban enforced by supreme court letsgoooo never tired of winning.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-04-2017, 6:06 PM Reply   
I have not tuned in since Flynn admitted to lying to the FBI. My first thought was. WOW I bet the "Anti Trump" Folk her just creamed their shorts, Don't you love how this Administration keeps giving you folk's a bone to chew on. LOL Merry Christmas,
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-04-2017, 6:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
I have not tuned in since Flynn admitted to lying to the FBI. My first thought was. WOW I bet the "Anti Trump" Folk her just creamed their shorts, Don't you love how this Administration keeps giving you folk's a bone to chew on. LOL Merry Christmas,
yep, Merry Christmas
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       12-05-2017, 8:28 AM Reply   
" I'm blaming the GOP because it was those guys that pushed it through by scribbling notes in the margins and releasing a 279 page document then voting on it before anyone had a chance to actually read it."

Whoa! I heard something like this a few years ago too!
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-05-2017, 11:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
" I'm blaming the GOP because it was those guys that pushed it through by scribbling notes in the margins and releasing a 279 page document then voting on it before anyone had a chance to actually read it."

Whoa! I heard something like this a few years ago too!
I know how suspicious you GOPers are of Facts so here are a few that you can call "Fake News" since these FACTS go against your narrative:

The Secretary of the Senate’s office notes that H.R. 3590 (obamacare) was considered on each of 25 consecutive days of session, and the Senate Library estimates approximately 169 hours in total consideration. This was the second longest consecutive session in Senate history.

At the time the Democrats made full use of the committee process. Republicans have skipped the days of hearings and lengthy markups that were a feature of the crafting of Obamacare.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.f3b9799c06c5
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       12-05-2017, 11:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Whoa! I heard something like this a few years ago too!
Yep, the lesson is... if something is done poorly then you can count on the GOP to adopt that approach and make it even worse.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-05-2017, 11:33 AM Reply   
Mueller following the money:
https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/...robert-mueller

Let's see if he has any financial connections to Russia, because as we remember he categorically said he hasn't. Also said he would release his taxes, so yeah, not well known for being truthful

https://youtu.be/mojC_kxCWhM
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-05-2017, 12:55 PM Reply   
All the banks in the world and Doych is the only one that will loan trump money. Do they ask for a credit report?


More on manafort...just as they were about to allow him to remove the ankle bracelet and to travel....oops, still working with Russian to assist his brand. Classic drain the swamp.
http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...t-house-arrest

Trump believes putin that they did not attack our election...just like they didn't cheat in the Olympics.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/05/s...smtyp=cur&_r=0
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-05-2017, 12:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
All the banks in the world and Doych is the only one that will loan trump money. Do they ask for a credit report?
Dumb red herring. Deals for BIG dollars nearly always have multiple international banks involved.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       12-05-2017, 1:06 PM Reply   
"I know how suspicious you GOPers are"

Whoa again! I believe in gay marriage, right to choose, and don't support the tax plan. Careful who you are calling a GOPer.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-05-2017, 2:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
"I know how suspicious you GOPers are"

Whoa again! I believe in gay marriage, right to choose, and don't support the tax plan. Careful who you are calling a GOPer.
Then I apologize.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-05-2017, 3:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Then I apologize.
He needs more than a apology a insult like that requires a pat on the back and a lollipop.
LMAOOOOOOOOOO.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-05-2017, 3:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
"I know how suspicious you GOPers are"

Whoa again! I believe in gay marriage, right to choose, and don't support the tax plan. Careful who you are calling a GOPer.
Lol nobody care that you dont support it, its going thru anyways haha hold this L.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-05-2017, 3:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Dumb red herring. Deals for BIG dollars nearly always have multiple international banks involved.
Agree.
Still, most banks refuse to deal with trump because of his financial history of not paying loans back. Once you have 2 or 3 BK's quality banks tend to deny credit.
From the linked article...

Deutsche Bank has been the only financial institution willing to lend Trump significant sums since the 1990s, a period in which other Wall Street banks turned off the tap after Trump’s companies declared bankruptcy.
The German bank sued Trump in November 2008 after he failed to repay a $40m debt on a $640m real estate loan. Trump countersued and the matter was eventually settled in 2010. Trump then began doing business with Deutsche’s private banking business, which extended new loans despite the bank’s history of litigation with the onetime real estate tycoon.


Deutsche has been one step away from sanctions for a while.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/frances.../#4e1eece92bfa
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-05-2017, 11:25 PM Reply   
WTF? Is Pence about to make a push for the top job?
Attached Images
 
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-05-2017, 11:28 PM Reply   
Looks like that was from 2015, back when he thought Muslims (well, male ones at least) were people.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-06-2017, 12:50 AM Reply   
Ahhh, my bad, missed the date
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-06-2017, 1:38 PM Reply   
The Huckabee has some good old tweets too. Don't let her feel left out of this.
https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/sara...i-tweet-trump/
Republicans...the party of change. From the party of smaller gov't and lowering the debt to the new and improved 2017 version...Republicans the party of IDGAF.
IDGAF if we add another trillion and a half or so to the Nat'l debt.
IDGAF if Moore is a pedophile, we are going to support and fund his campaign.
IDGAF if the tax plan benefits us, our donors and the rich. FU middle class.
IDGAF if trump is a criminal, were gonna ride this pony into the ground.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       12-06-2017, 1:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
The Huckabee has some good old tweets too. Don't let her feel left out of this.
https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/sara...i-tweet-trump/
Republicans...the party of change. From the party of smaller gov't and lowering the debt to the new and improved 2017 version...Republicans the party of IDGAF.
IDGAF if we add another trillion and a half or so to the Nat'l debt.
IDGAF if Moore is a pedophile, we are going to support and fund his campaign.
IDGAF if the tax plan benefits us, our donors and the rich. FU middle class.
IDGAF if trump is a criminal, were gonna ride this pony into the ground.
And your point? The left is exactly that when it's "there guy' in charge. That's the problem with our current system is it's nothing but a damn sports team with rabid supporters no matter how much stink is on their ****.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-06-2017, 3:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
And your point? The left is exactly that when it's "there guy' in charge. That's the problem with our current system is it's nothing but a damn sports team with rabid supporters no matter how much stink is on their ****.
But there is (or was supposed to be a difference this time). DJT was the outsider who wouldn't pledge his allegiance to the GOP and didn't need the big donors' money for his campaign so he wasn't going to be beholden to them? He was going to drain the swamp because he didn't need to kiss the big donors' butts.

In a way it's kinda too bad he's so incompetent, because those sorts of freedoms do have appeal. It would be nice to see what someone who is free from the constraints of party politics, and who also actually cared more about doing a good job than what they were saying about him on Fox N Friends could do.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       12-06-2017, 3:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
But there is (or was supposed to be a difference this time). DJT was the outsider who wouldn't pledge his allegiance to the GOP and didn't need the big donors' money for his campaign so he wasn't going to be beholden to them? He was going to drain the swamp because he didn't need to kiss the big donors' butts.

In a way it's kinda too bad he's so incompetent, because those sorts of freedoms do have appeal. It would be nice to see what someone who is free from the constraints of party politics, and who also actually cared more about doing a good job than what they were saying about him on Fox N Friends could do.
That person is never going to run. Why would they in this climate? Have every shred of his or his families dignity dragged through the mud. Even if he was perfect one side would make him the devil & half the country would lap it up.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-06-2017, 4:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
And your point? The left is exactly that when it's "there guy' in charge. That's the problem with our current system is it's nothing but a damn sports team with rabid supporters no matter how much stink is on their ****.
point one is just the ironic humor of Huckabee saying a few months back that if you are attacking the fbi because they are investigating you...you are losing. That's just funny, well because now its trump attacking the fbi. Humor. Irony.

point 2.
No party has ever had anyone as bad as trump, so this is a first. Repubs are taking the "there guy" (their) theory too far.
The republicans have long been the party of containing the natl debt, now they are exploding it for the benefit of few, a very rich corporate few. Ironic/sad.
They are running an alleged pedophile for senate. Once dude gained steam they (trump, mcconnel, rnc) jumped back on his bandwagon. The alleging by a 14 yr old and attempted rape of a 16 yr old...my instinct says it is true, the part about him at age 32 and the asst dist atty getting banned from a mall for creeping is fact. sad/deplorable
They will follow trump until its too uncomfortable then watch McConnel, Ryan et al jump ship shake their finger at trump and like they never approved. sad deplorable bunch of pussies.
I don't disagree with you at all regarding our current system, it is broken. I cannot recall anyone from left or right at trumps level of dishonesty. Dude makes Nixon look like a boy scout.

You never answered if you would let roy moore babysit your daughter.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       12-06-2017, 4:59 PM Reply   
I cannot recall anyone from left or right at trumps level of dishonesty. Dude makes Nixon look like a boy scout.

Were you not in the US for the past 8 yrs of lies after lies ?


I love this continued blame of Trump being the poster boy for supporting an “Allleged” sex offender. What happened to innocent until proven guilty ? Oh that’s right, the left wipes that out with social media , How many pediphiles , sexual predators , and convicted felons have the left stood behind and voted in to office ?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-06-2017, 5:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post

Were you not in the US for the past 8 yrs of lies after lies ?

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-06-2017, 5:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
I cannot recall anyone from left or right at trumps level of dishonesty. Dude makes Nixon look like a boy scout.

Were you not in the US for the past 8 yrs of lies after lies ?


I love this continued blame of Trump being the poster boy for supporting an “Allleged” sex offender. What happened to innocent until proven guilty ? Oh that’s right, the left wipes that out with social media , How many pediphiles , sexual predators , and convicted felons have the left stood behind and voted in to office ?
mr. xstar, your boy trump lies more than any dozen or more people you could assemble or name in one sitting. Who else on the planet has a full website just on their lies?
http://trumplies.us/
Regarding your concern of sexual predators on the left V. right... How many convicted felons have the left stood behind and voted into office? ??
As a casual observer, it appears the predators on the left have stepped down, requested investigations on themselves or others with allegations.
The predators on the right have only denied and say accusers are lying, The GOP, RNC, are still "standing behind them" as you say. That's a big difference. There will be no criminal investigation on moore as statutes have expired, therefore "what happened to innocent until proven guilty?" is inappropriate response. How many of those on the left have been proven guilty in a court of law? so why are they guilty in your book?

What are all the "8 years of lie after lie"?
in less than a year of liar in chief in office, less than one eighth of the time, trumps lies are in the hundreds. Someone call Guinness book of world records. There is no one who is a better stronger liar.
Do you like liars? Do you trust them? Do you trust trump? He is working feverishly to raise your taxes so he can lower his while telling you to your face "this will not benefit me".
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...lan-wont-bene/
https://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/346...t-benefit-him/
http://time.com/4960872/donald-trump-taxes-net-worth/
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       12-06-2017, 6:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
point one is just the ironic humor of Huckabee saying a few months back that if you are attacking the fbi because they are investigating you...you are losing. That's just funny, well because now its trump attacking the fbi. Humor. Irony.

point 2.
No party has ever had anyone as bad as trump, so this is a first. Repubs are taking the "there guy" (their) theory too far.
The republicans have long been the party of containing the natl debt, now they are exploding it for the benefit of few, a very rich corporate few. Ironic/sad.
They are running an alleged pedophile for senate. Once dude gained steam they (trump, mcconnel, rnc) jumped back on his bandwagon. The alleging by a 14 yr old and attempted rape of a 16 yr old...my instinct says it is true, the part about him at age 32 and the asst dist atty getting banned from a mall for creeping is fact. sad/deplorable
They will follow trump until its too uncomfortable then watch McConnel, Ryan et al jump ship shake their finger at trump and like they never approved. sad deplorable bunch of pussies.
I don't disagree with you at all regarding our current system, it is broken. I cannot recall anyone from left or right at trumps level of dishonesty. Dude makes Nixon look like a boy scout.

You never answered if you would let roy moore babysit your daughter.
At what age? Every allegation is 40 years old from what I've followed.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-06-2017, 6:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
I cannot recall anyone from left or right at trumps level of dishonesty. Dude makes Nixon look like a boy scout.

Were you not in the US for the past 8 yrs of lies after lies ?


I love this continued blame of Trump being the poster boy for supporting an “Allleged” sex offender. What happened to innocent until proven guilty ? Oh that’s right, the left wipes that out with social media , How many pediphiles , sexual predators , and convicted felons have the left stood behind and voted in to office ?
You are so full of *****, it's not even funny. No president has told more lies in the first year of their presidency that Trump and his cronies. That's a fact. Trump's inner circle was filled with liars from the get go; Flynn, Manafort, Bannon, Conway, Don Jr., Sessions.

Roy Moore is a lying POS. Any politician to put party before decency, is a scumbag.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       12-06-2017, 7:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
You are so full of *****, it's not even funny. No president has told more lies in the first year of their presidency that Trump and his cronies. That's a fact. Trump's inner circle was filled with liars from the get go; Flynn, Manafort, Bannon, Conway, Don Jr., Sessions.

Roy Moore is a lying POS. Any politician to put party before decency, is a scumbag.
What if I told you it's clear as day both sides are nothing but scum bags, equally.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-06-2017, 7:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
What if I told you it's clear as day both sides are nothing but scum bags, equally.
Naw wake77 says its only the republicans the democrats are nothing but angels lmao.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-06-2017, 8:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
What if I told you it's clear as day both sides are nothing but scum bags, equally.
I'd say you have to take it on a case by case basis but yeah, more often than not people who hold power on both sides of the isle and in power in general seem to let it corrupt them.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-06-2017, 9:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
What if I told you it's clear as day both sides are nothing but scum bags, equally.
OK, lets hear it what has Doug Jones, done that is as evil as what Roy Moore has done?
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-06-2017, 9:47 PM Reply   
Travel ban passed now the House passing a bill that lets people conceal carry across state lines, Trump has done more in a year then obozo in 8 haha.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       12-07-2017, 2:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
mr. xstar, your boy trump lies more than any dozen or more people you could assemble or name in one sitting. Who else on the planet has a full website just on their lies?
http://trumplies.us/
Regarding your concern of sexual predators on the left V. right... How many convicted felons have the left stood behind and voted into office? ??
As a casual observer, it appears the predators on the left have stepped down, requested investigations on themselves or others with allegations.
The predators on the right have only denied and say accusers are lying, The GOP, RNC, are still "standing behind them" as you say. That's a big difference. There will be no criminal investigation on moore as statutes have expired, therefore "what happened to innocent until proven guilty?" is inappropriate response. How many of those on the left have been proven guilty in a court of law? so why are they guilty in your book?

What are all the "8 years of lie after lie"?
in less than a year of liar in chief in office, less than one eighth of the time, trumps lies are in the hundreds. Someone call Guinness book of world records. There is no one who is a better stronger liar.
Do you like liars? Do you trust them? Do you trust trump? He is working feverishly to raise your taxes so he can lower his while telling you to your face "this will not benefit me".
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...lan-wont-bene/
https://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/346...t-benefit-him/
http://time.com/4960872/donald-trump-taxes-net-worth/

Well let me be the first to inform you that your casual observing skills are dog%%^* . Whether that’s by choice or pure ignorance I can’t say.

So now apparently standing up for yourself , denying accusations claimed against you , and moving forward to continue your goals instead of stepping down means you’re guilty of said accusations ? People should just immediately stop whatever they’re doing any time an accusation is made against them and just throw away everything they’ve worked for away simply because of an accusation? Why is claiming their innocence an issue?

As far as liars. Nope don’t like em. I pretty much hate all the politicians in office who have made miillions off the backs of hard working Americans while doing nothing with the best interest of the public in mind. Continually doing what benefits themselves the most. I Love all the focus and rage on Trumps tax plan . Where was all this focus and rage when Obama was passing things that were hammering the middle class ? Hell........ we heard we need to pass it to see what’s in it on repeat for obummercare . People act like handlwritten policies and adendums are something new only related to Trumps regime. This stuff has been going on for decades , only now since the left wants to pout and stomp their feet due to their embarrassment they want to call it all to the table............Like all of a sudden this crap is brand new ................. get real . Isn’t it also convenient how all of a sudden at random people are coming out ? I mean you state there is no room for trial and evidence to presented because the statute of limitations has run out as a reason . So now because of that we should just take these accusations as truth. Same issue you raise also works the other way by not allowing those accused to pick their accusers facts apart . No trial to dive into the actual stories and evidence with any fairness leaves lot of stones unturned with no difinitive answers . Your argument works both ways.

For example, look at all the BLM cases that were all the rage . Obama’s sat there and condemned police , while the media and politicians did the same for their actions in numerous high profile cases . Story after story ran and comments made all over every news and social media outlet in America. You would’ve thought all these officers involved in all the cases were going to burn in hell for their alleged actions ...........but wait.............What happens when all the evidence is presented , stories picked apart through thorough investigations and lengthy court trials with the utmost scrutiny ? 0 convictions , ZERO! Turns out not a single one was guilty of any wrongdoing. So again forgive me for being leary of politically charged stories that were hunted down decades later in some cases , with 0 evidence long past their due dates , all linked to agenda driven outcomes.



The entire Russian scandal is complete bull****. Lefties were in bed making millions off back room deals with Russia for financial gains while also looking for dirt just as much as they claim Trump was. Trump got the backing and was the preferred candidate. Tough @&$ . Nothing will ever come of it. The left got beat at their own game on that one.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       12-07-2017, 7:56 AM Reply   
"Ronald Reagan once joked that he had signed a bill to outlaw Russia. “The bombing begins in five minutes,” he said. Because the Soviet Union posed a mortal threat, his joke was in poor taste. Today’s Russia is a minnow by comparison. It offers no ideological challenge to democracy — and its economy is smaller than Italy’s. Yet liberal America has worked itself up into a moral panic. If it were not for Vladimir Putin, we are asked to believe, western democracy would be in reasonable shape. Without Russia, there would be no Donald Trump.

At best, such claims are an exaggeration. At worst, they are a red herring. The latest to join the fray is Joe Biden, the former vice-president. As a potential White House candidate, Mr Biden is a good barometer of Democratic thinking. In a co-authored article for Foreign Affairs, Mr Biden calls for the creation of a 9/11-style commission “to examine Russia’s assault on American democracy”. The body would identify tools to fight the Russian menace. “Americans need a thorough, detailed inquest into how Russia’s strike on their democratic institutions was carried out and how another one might be prevented,” he writes.

In sum, Mr Biden is calling for a new Cold War. But his reasons had little to do with foreign policy. The aim is to explain how Hillary Clinton could have lost to Mr Trump. Since the US electorate could not possibly have wanted him, it follows that the election was hijacked. The same kinds of argument are being made in the UK. Our minds were manipulated. Brexit was tipped by Russia, argue some Remainers. “Today, the Russian government is brazenly assaulting the foundations of western democracy around the world,” Mr Biden concludes.

There are three problems with this line. The first is that it absolves Democrats of their own mistakes. Mr Putin did indeed throw all the bots and trolls he could muster against Mrs Clinton’s campaign. Moscow also helped hack and leak the email accounts of key figures in Mrs Clinton’s orbit. But to conclude that Russia threw the election is a stretch.

There are any number of reasons Mr Trump scraped the 77,000 margin in the three key Midwestern states that clinched him the electoral college. Jill Stein, the Green party candidate, was one of them. She received more votes in Wisconsin and Michigan than Mr Trump’s winning tally. Mrs Clinton’s refusal to campaign in Wisconsin was another. The former FBI director James Comey’s last-minute bombshell about reopening the investigation into Mrs Clinton’s emails was a third. And so on. None of these explain why Mr Trump’s support came within distance of victory in the first place.

Mr Putin is an opportunist who wishes to tarnish the west. But America was already doing that by itself. He was only throwing paraffin on to the fire. The market for fake news predated Mr Putin. As the UK’s Sun newspaper would say: it was the west wot lost it.

The second problem is that it looks nakedly partisan. Last year, Democrats accused the FBI of being a damaged outfit. Today they hold the agency up as the epitome of public virtue. In 2012, Democrats attacked Mitt Romney, the Republican nominee, for saying Russia was America’s “number one geopolitical foe”. Today that is the Democratic position. Mr Trump is clearly a fan of Russia. His behaviour also fits with the theory that Mr Putin has kompromat on him. In due course, we are likely to find out which parts of the Russian dossier on Mr Trump are true.

Which leads on to the third problem. Democrats want to see Mr Trump impeached. Anyone who cares about the west’s future should want to see the back of Mr Trump. But it is unwise for Democrats to will that outcome by judicial means. Mr Trump was elected at the ballot box. He must also be ejected there. Anything else risks being seen as an elite coup — like Britain’s parliament overturning Brexit without another referendum. Most Americans are clearly bored with the details of alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. Perhaps they will take notice if Robert Mueller unearths something dramatic. Until then, the Democratic obsession with Russia looks rash.

It is also a boost to Mr Putin’s ego. The idea that a struggling petro-state thousands of miles away could manipulate the world’s greatest democracy is beyond flattering. It is empowering. As The New York Times reported, blaming Mr Trump’s victory on Moscow has tightened Mr Putin’s domestic grip. There is no need for staged pictures of a bare-chested Mr Putin on horseback. Just sit back and listen to the Democratic party."

edward.luce@ft.com
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-07-2017, 10:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
The entire Russian scandal is complete bull****. Lefties were in bed making millions off back room deals with Russia for financial gains while also looking for dirt just as much as they claim Trump was. Trump got the backing and was the preferred candidate. Tough @&$ . Nothing will ever come of it. The left got beat at their own game on that one.
Hold up, you just ranted for two paragraphs that you can't convict without evidence being tested in court, then in the next breath you clear trump of anything to do with russia without waiting for the investigating to be completed? Let's just see where the investigation leads and what evidence gets tested.
Old     (stanfield)      Join Date: Mar 2004       12-07-2017, 10:34 AM Reply   
Zero Convictions huh?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/12/07...black-man.html
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-07-2017, 3:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Well let me be the first to inform you that your casual observing skills are dog%%^* . Whether that’s by choice or pure ignorance I can’t say.

So now apparently standing up for yourself , denying accusations claimed against you , and moving forward to continue your goals instead of stepping down means you’re guilty of said accusations ? People should just immediately stop whatever they’re doing any time an accusation is made against them and just throw away everything they’ve worked for away simply because of an accusation? Why is claiming their innocence an issue?

As far as liars. Nope don’t like em. I pretty much hate all the politicians in office who have made miillions off the backs of hard working Americans while doing nothing with the best interest of the public in mind. Continually doing what benefits themselves the most. I Love all the focus and rage on Trumps tax plan . Where was all this focus and rage when Obama was passing things that were hammering the middle class ? Hell........ we heard we need to pass it to see what’s in it on repeat for obummercare . People act like handlwritten policies and adendums are something new only related to Trumps regime. This stuff has been going on for decades , only now since the left wants to pout and stomp their feet due to their embarrassment they want to call it all to the table............Like all of a sudden this crap is brand new ................. get real . Isn’t it also convenient how all of a sudden at random people are coming out ? I mean you state there is no room for trial and evidence to presented because the statute of limitations has run out as a reason . So now because of that we should just take these accusations as truth. Same issue you raise also works the other way by not allowing those accused to pick their accusers facts apart . No trial to dive into the actual stories and evidence with any fairness leaves lot of stones unturned with no difinitive answers . Your argument works both ways.

For example, look at all the BLM cases that were all the rage . Obama’s sat there and condemned police , while the media and politicians did the same for their actions in numerous high profile cases . Story after story ran and comments made all over every news and social media outlet in America. You would’ve thought all these officers involved in all the cases were going to burn in hell for their alleged actions ...........but wait.............What happens when all the evidence is presented , stories picked apart through thorough investigations and lengthy court trials with the utmost scrutiny ? 0 convictions , ZERO! Turns out not a single one was guilty of any wrongdoing. So again forgive me for being leary of politically charged stories that were hunted down decades later in some cases , with 0 evidence long past their due dates , all linked to agenda driven outcomes.



The entire Russian scandal is complete bull****. Lefties were in bed making millions off back room deals with Russia for financial gains while also looking for dirt just as much as they claim Trump was. Trump got the backing and was the preferred candidate. Tough @&$ . Nothing will ever come of it. The left got beat at their own game on that one.
Hey, we agree in dislike of liars right from the get go...that's a start right.
Quote:
Continually doing what benefits themselves the most. I Love all the focus and rage on Trumps tax plan . Where was all this focus and rage when Obama was passing things that were hammering the middle class ? Hell........ we heard we need to pass it to see what’s in it on repeat for obummercare .
The "trump" tax plan is an attempt to continue the rich get richer plan. Every non biased research group has said this plus it will add between $1Trillion to $1.5 Trillion to the US deficit. The repubs are selling it as middle class tax relief when clearly it hurts the middle class and benefits corps and the rich. Thats not called spin, that's called lying. It's the number one reason for rage on this tax plan. The ACA was the beginning of healthcare for all americans, not just poor, not just rich, not illegal, All Americans.
So, where are all the lies of 8 years you like to bring up? Please, stay on topic. I swear you guys have been watching too much Fox news. The response to "Roy Moore is a pedophile" is not Oh yeah, what about Al Franken, what about Conyers.... "What about someone else" this is what trump and Fox do on every issue where they are blamed. It is only a way to distract it does nothing else. The Dems sure seem to police themselves much better than the pres, the RNC, Alabama republicans, the senate....What democrat that has had allegations (and not found guilty in a court of law) is still in office? They are gone. Repubs, the senate, trump, the RNC is all behind the pedophile. You cant see the difference? Really?
Show me where Obama ever "condemned the police" about BLM without also praising them. He knew how to walk the line of acknowledging a problem and seeking solutions and not just poping off like your boy. Remember he is half black and I'm sure he understood the truths about being pulled over for driving while black. There are mostly good cops, there are some bad ones. There are good people behind BLM and lots of roaches involved too, I'm sure.
I'm sure there is good reason these girls are coming out now. See, there was this big thing going on with this Weinstein guy. Have you noticed the dozens of men accused in the last 6 weeks or so. Some are Hollywood, some are dems and some are repubs.... After Weinstein there was strength and empowerment for women in numbers, it only makes sense that people from all walks of life are getting called out now. Timing is finally right for the victims. Sorry if its an inconvenient time for moore.
Xstar, if you think the Russia scandal is BS i think you are spending too much effort listening to Fox and friends. You do know that the campaign manager and his partner have been indicted, trumps National security advisor has admitted guilt, the original claim of "we never talked or met with Russia" Donnie trump jr admitted to it, Jarrod Kushner admitted to it, AG of USA Jeff Sessions admitted to it (3 times) Flynn admitted it, Steve bannon did, Carter Paige admitted to it ......I think a total of 9 members of team trump. All 17 National Intelligence agencies believe Russia interfered. Its trump, fox and trump base who don't believe at this point. Well, and you.
What part don't you believe?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-09-2017, 6:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
What if I told you it's clear as day both sides are nothing but scum bags, equally.
I'd say I would agree. But the way you have been tooting Trump's horn and polishing his pistol, I would say you are being insincere.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-09-2017, 6:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
What if I told you it's clear as day both sides are nothing but scum bags, equally.
Franken is stepping down. Trump is offering his support to Moore. Alabamans will go to church on Sunday and then go vote for a child molester on Tuesday.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-09-2017, 10:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Franken is stepping down. Trump is offering his support to Moore. Alabamans will go to church on Sunday and then go vote for a child molester on Tuesday.
GOP = Gropey old perverts
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-09-2017, 1:02 PM Reply   
“Mr. Trump has always relished gossiping over plates of well-done steak...”

Finally an impeachable offense both parties can get behind
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       12-10-2017, 8:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
“Mr. Trump has always relished gossiping over plates of well-done steak...”

Finally an impeachable offense both parties can get behind
As if he wasn't hate-able enough.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-10-2017, 12:22 PM Reply   
Dumba$$ Lindsey Vonn talked crap about Trump and now shes rolling on the floor with a back injury wow what timing what goes around comes around eh?

When will influential or people of authority learn to hold there tongue if they dont like Trump (no clue why the economy is great) idiots like eminem or vonn are just some examples of idiots the majority of people in US voted for him so if you dont like him then feel free to leave nobody is holding you hostage here 99 percent of people dont support you when you start to talk crap about the president (besides nutjob libtards).

Im gonna go as far as to say if she kept her stupid mouth shut and focused on skiing and not trash talking out president this would have not have happened.
I can only imagine how retarded she feels now going from being all tough and trash talking to now being out of her job (ie injury) but lmao at all the tweets and memes being made out of this its great.

Last edited by wakeslash; 12-10-2017 at 12:32 PM.
Old     (dakota4ce)      Join Date: Oct 2015       12-10-2017, 1:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
Dumba$$ Lindsey Vonn talked crap about Trump and now shes rolling on the floor with a back injury wow what timing what goes around comes around eh?

When will influential or people of authority learn to hold there tongue if they dont like Trump (no clue why the economy is great) idiots like eminem or vonn are just some examples of idiots the majority of people in US voted for him so if you dont like him then feel free to leave nobody is holding you hostage here 99 percent of people dont support you when you start to talk crap about the president (besides nutjob libtards).

Im gonna go as far as to say if she kept her stupid mouth shut and focused on skiing and not trash talking out president this would have not have happened.
I can only imagine how retarded she feels now going from being all tough and trash talking to now being out of her job (ie injury) but lmao at all the tweets and memes being made out of this its great.


Here you have Christian Comment Corner from everyone’s old buddy Wakeslash. One of the nicest guys on this forum hands down.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-10-2017, 1:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
Im gonna go as far as to say if she kept her stupid mouth shut and focused on skiing and not trash talking out president this would have not have happened.
Lol, how you mind works is a wonder to behold. Thinking like that leads to believing in invisible friends who live in the clouds.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-10-2017, 2:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Lol, how you mind works is a wonder to behold. Thinking like that leads to believing in invisible friends who live in the clouds.
Okay.................. your a little off even typing weird crap like that.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-10-2017, 2:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
Here you have Christian Comment Corner from everyone’s old buddy Wakeslash. One of the nicest guys on this forum hands down.
Dude your the one that said you were a christian who supports drugs and says he drinks a little lmao
im confused why are you pushing all this stuff on me i never said anything other then quoting the bible a couple times what the heck your a nutjob dude, oh and you never replied to what i actually posted about you atutomatically start bs (ie trolling) hmm weird call people out on trolling when its all you do on here what a hypocrite.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-10-2017, 2:31 PM Reply   
The point is, you represent Christianity indirectly by your behavior. Rather than be a example for others to follow, the glee you display at somebody else misfortune is petty and cruel.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-10-2017, 2:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
The point is, you represent Christianity indirectly by your behavior. Rather than be a example for others to follow, the glee you display at somebody else misfortune is petty and cruel.
Glee and misfortune? simply stating facts thats all. IMO she could have kept her mouth shut. This happened pretty close together dont you think?
Less than 48 hours.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-10-2017, 2:42 PM Reply   
Shes definitely not visiting the white house just like she wanted to. I just checked the espn article and people are going hard on her in there its crazy.
Now shes not representing anyone the American people dont want clowns like that representing them.
YEWWWWWWWWWWWW! MAGA train is going full speed ahead Trump dont even need to go on twitter and call them out, crazy.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-10-2017, 2:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
Glee and misfortune? simply stating facts thats all.
"What goes round comes round" is not stating facts it's making out she deserved an injury because she said something bad about your hero.


Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
This happened pretty close together dont you think?
Yeah like magic! Do you think God pushed her over?
Old     (dakota4ce)      Join Date: Oct 2015       12-10-2017, 3:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
Dude your the one that said you were a christian who supports drugs and says he drinks a little lmao

im confused why are you pushing all this stuff on me i never said anything other then quoting the bible a couple times what the heck your a nutjob dude, oh and you never replied to what i actually posted about you atutomatically start bs (ie trolling) hmm weird call people out on trolling when its all you do on here what a hypocrite.


Oh hey, bud! Nice to hear from you! Thank you for reminding me how much I suck. I almost forgot!

Stay in touch.

You sure do “LMAO” a lot. Do you even have an “A” left? You would have had to laugh it all the way off by now witnessing all of the morons on this forum!

Last edited by dakota4ce; 12-10-2017 at 3:27 PM.
Old     (dakota4ce)      Join Date: Oct 2015       12-10-2017, 3:31 PM Reply   
I tell you what, scratch that comment. I would hate to suffer an injury as a result of saying something like L. Vonn did.

Redacted.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       12-10-2017, 3:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
... the majority of people in US voted for him so if you dont like him then feel free to leave ...
do you have a fact-bomb to drop on us? Last I checked Trump lost the popular vote handily.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-10-2017, 4:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
I tell you what, scratch that comment. I would hate to suffer an injury as a result of saying something like L. Vonn did.

Redacted.
I dont hate on our president tho? And i support him 110% i never trash talked him , do you not see a difference ? she trash talked to a ton of people and it was all over the news, then that happened ? i see it very ironic that she said she would not support Trump (ie everyone who voted for him a lot of people) then shes out of the game if you dont see that as interesting then sorry. What she did was try to sink the ship that she's on herself and it did not work out. Ah reminds me of the rap song eminem did on trump.

In fact when we had obama i never liked him, but as a US citizen you need to support the president because you live in the US. Even if i didnt like him i still had to hope that he would make right choices for everyone living here. There were no riots no breaking glass etc when he got elected as far as im concerned, and no marches with a bumch of clowns marching protesting nothing.

For example lets say you are in the ocean say 100 miles out and all communication goes out
and you dont like the captain(for whatever reason). So you sneak into the bilge room and start to drill holes in the ship to sink it because you dont like the captain (pretty stupid i know).

What you guys dont understand is name calling the president and whining about him is not gonna help you in any way we ALL make mistakes but when the president messes up you decide to scream "impeach him" etc. Thats not going to get you anywhere.Trump has achieved more in his life then your entire generation will forever remember that (this makes liberals squirm).

As far as the dude from NZ dont bother, i know you just want to see US crash and burn thats why your so attentive to things happening here so you can hop on here like a gopher stick your head out and throw some dirt on POTUS then disappear again don't worry i see you, I really dont feel like offending you but there is no comparison between USA and NZ none at all remember that.

Moral of the story we are all on the same boat here (wether you hate Trump or not hes the president) IF you dont like him fine keep it to yourself everyone has their own opinion but if your gonna go ham and use social media to say how much you hate POTUS then there will be consequences thats all. For the people on wakeworld that live in the US if we go down your coming with us so instead making things worse try to use common sense it helps.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-10-2017, 5:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
I tell you what, scratch that comment. I would hate to suffer an injury as a result of saying something like L. Vonn did.

Redacted.
I never said lmao at her injury i said it torward all the memes i saw online made out of it you see a difference ? never mind you cant read whatever.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-10-2017, 5:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
As far as the dude from NZ dont bother, i know you just want to see US crash and burn thats why your so attentive to things happening here so you can hop on here like a gopher stick your head out and throw some dirt on POTUS then disappear again don't worry i see you, I really dont feel like offending you but there is no comparison between USA and NZ none at all remember that.
Don't worry, its no bother, I find this fun. But, you have it wrong, I want to see the US do well, it is very important for world health to have a healthy US, I just feel the populist/protectionist route Trump is going down is taking the US in the wrong direction. The US & NZ have a lot of similarities, just the scale is very different.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-10-2017, 5:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Don't worry, its no bother, I find this fun. But, you have it wrong, I want to see the US do well, it is very important for world health to have a healthy US, I just feel the populist/protectionist route Trump is going down is taking the US in the wrong direction. The US & NZ have a lot of similarities, just the scale is very different.
Hmm trump is taking it a wrong direction ? Do you understand that obama messed USA up really bad and hes doing as much as he can to help us out of this mess. Do you remember when toward the end of the term there were like 5 texas police officers ambushed and shot just killed for nothing ? Obama just about ruined US we are trying to get back on our feet right now thats all.

I wrote almost a page and all i get is Trump is taking the US in the wrong direction smh idk what to do with you guys anymore your all just playing a game on here cause it cant be for real. Like i said before it shouldn't matter who is in the white house you need to support them period.(even if you dont like them)

Simply mind boggling that people living in the same country as me, want to see it crash burn idk what to say really.

Since everyone hates POTUS who would you like as a president Clinton? a rainbow colored hair tranny? WHO????????????????????????????????????????
I dont get it. And why do people want to see us fail? do you not have souls are you not human?
Old     (dakota4ce)      Join Date: Oct 2015       12-10-2017, 5:36 PM Reply   
Wakeslash: this forum is a better place with you going off every so often. Keep trucking brother!
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-10-2017, 5:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
Wakeslash: this forum is a better place with you going off every so often. Keep trucking brother!
Will do, i feel as if most people on wakeworld are in so deep in the mud that i occasionally toss a life preserver out there for the stranger coming thru to grab a hold of.

To the person reading this remember by being negative all the time toward your life, your president and your country you will get nothing out of it in fact your burning the bridge of success in your life you need to be more positive toward everything in life to achieve things heck i have no doubt everyone on here could have a million dollar yacht if they changed there mindset of always complaining and being negative to being positive and making the best of everything.(Im working on it aswell)

Im just gonna leave this here for some inspiration keep pushing everybody.

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-10-2017, 6:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
.... i have no doubt everyone on here could have a million dollar yacht if they changed there mindset of always complaining and being negative to being positive and making the best of everything
Lol. I don't think you have any idea how the world works. I'll double down on my thoughts and prayers and see what happens.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-10-2017, 6:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Lol. I don't think you have any idea how the world works. I'll double down on my thoughts and prayers and see what happens.
debbie downer or negative nelly which one? Ever heard of the people that think of a really neat idea and it takes off and they make bank? nvm im wasting my time here. Welp i tried some people like ralph are a lost cause tho all they want is to drown in negativity believe me man i tried that aswell it doesnt work my friend but best of luck to you. This thread is just to suck the life right out of people isn't it like some sort of depression thread eh? It helps nobody and does nothing.

Last edited by wakeslash; 12-10-2017 at 6:59 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-10-2017, 7:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
Ever heard of the people that think of a really neat idea and it takes off and they make bank?
Yes, I've heard of it. How many people manage it? 1 in 250,000? If only the other 249, 999 people tried harder.

I'm all for MAGA but it has to be real progress for the masses, not a pipe dream for the few.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-10-2017, 7:19 PM Reply   
Im very well aware of how the world works especially nowadays with social media all it takes is one idea one thought and thats it. Think about it if you thought of instagram, Snapchat or some other app there you go your set for life. Unfortuanly ralph you have a very small mindset thats only set on bashing someone idk if it helps you or what??? ay man if its your sort of therapy to get on here and troll then knock yourself out.

Plot twist Ralph actually voted for Trump secretly so he would have something to do (ie go on wakeworld and troll about how much he hates him lmaoooo gotcha).
Old     (dakota4ce)      Join Date: Oct 2015       12-10-2017, 8:11 PM Reply   
This some solid stuff. And that is a 40-50-60 million dollar yacht.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-10-2017, 8:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
This some solid stuff. And that is a 40-50-60 million dollar yacht.
yeah i know just threw something up lol.
Old     (dakota4ce)      Join Date: Oct 2015       12-10-2017, 8:24 PM Reply   
I would humbly suggest that a good deal of our society's problems exist because of the very pursuit you're championing--accumulation of material wealth. People do nasty things to each other in the name of "success." Or at least their illusion of it.

Contentment is the secret to happiness.

Not very political, I know.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-10-2017, 8:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Yes, I've heard of it. How many people manage it? 1 in 250,000? If only the other 249, 999 people tried harder.

I'm all for MAGA but it has to be real progress for the masses, not a pipe dream for the few.
yeah its fine just think about the person who thought of diverting water (surfgate, the wedge things) he was just sitting there thinking "how do i make a bigger surf wave on a boat" and bam it took off. Every wake boat brand is now adjusting that idea or making use of it. And success is different for everyone it could be making enough money to live comfortably with all the necessities and it doesnt have to be to make millions lol just my opinion.

Through all the presidents there has never been one that limited you to making how much you are making now like i said come up with for example another thing all wake board boats need and patent it. If the president comes over to you ralph and says you are not allowed to invent and make money off it then tell us.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-10-2017, 8:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota4ce View Post
I would humbly suggest that a good deal of our society's problems exist because of the very pursuit you're championing--accumulation of material wealth. People do nasty things to each other in the name of "success." Or at least their illusion of it.

Contentment is the secret to happiness.

Not very political, I know.
I mean i see what your getting at but at the same time its no fun being broke. If you thought of a genius idea and turned it into reality its not dirty money its all clean then why not? you worked hard for it. I mean as long as your not cheating or doing it a shady way then i dont see a problem with it.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-10-2017, 8:52 PM Reply   
Surf gate, then bands that control the wave from the back next supra came out with autowake that adjusts the wake/wave for you automatically, Next a boat company is going to come out with a feature where the boat will load on and off the trailer by itself mark my words. Self driving boats are almost here look at tesla if car companies are going for it why not boats?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-10-2017, 8:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
yeah its fine just think about the person who thought of diverting water (surfgate, the wedge things) he was just sitting there thinking "how do i make a bigger surf wave on a boat" and bam it took off.
Yes innovation is great and a pathway to success but it is the tiny minority who have a mental capability and financial means to make it a success. 99.9% of all others do not.

Do you know wealth accumulates in a pareto distribution, this is manifest in all free market capital systems, not a built in feature of capitalism but the nature of humans that populate them. So what does society do about it? Currently we are not doing enough about it and the system is becoming unstable.

http://www.pragcap.com/the-pareto-pr...th-inequality/

Personally I like to explore these types of ideas but just shouting MAGA isn't a solution and frankly is so childish there isn't much you can discuss after it.
Old     (wakeslash)      Join Date: Sep 2017       12-10-2017, 9:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Yes innovation is great and a pathway to success but it is the tiny minority who have a mental capability and financial means to make it a success. 99.9% of all others do not.

Do you know wealth accumulates in a pareto distribution, this is manifest in all free market capital systems, not a built in feature of capitalism but the nature of humans that populate them. So what does society do about it? Currently we are not doing enough about it and the system is becoming unstable.

http://www.pragcap.com/the-pareto-pr...th-inequality/

Personally I like to explore these types of ideas but just shouting MAGA isn't a solution and frankly is so childish there isn't much you can discuss after it.
smh.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-10-2017, 10:02 PM Reply   
Your head is empty, shaking it won't help
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       12-11-2017, 12:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeslash View Post
Glee and misfortune? simply stating facts thats all. IMO she could have kept her mouth shut. This happened pretty close together dont you think?
Less than 48 hours.
Dude, she is an downhill skier. Every time she heads down a mountain, she is at a huge risk for injury. Publicly insulting Trump had nothing to do with it. I've insulted that stupid SOB everyday since he's been president and I am still alive and kicking. No injuries.

But thanks to you and G for giving us an in-depth look into the mindset of your typical Trump supporter.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-11-2017, 1:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Obama just about ruined US we are trying to get back on our feet right now thats all.
I'm still waiting to hear how Obama ruined the country. Really.
Lindsey vonn is a great American skier and kinda hot, maybe god was just evening the score on her...taking her down a notch. Maybe because she dated the black golfer. hmm. Think shes a tranny? Too strong for just a girl.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       12-11-2017, 1:33 PM Reply   
The only thing I will say about Olympic Athletes or anyone participating in World Cup /US Open and other events where you represent the USA on the world stage is you either support country and the people in charge or STFU . Your being paid or hab cage opportunity to represent the USA in one of its highest forms. Until that obligation is fulfilled and you no longer don the colors , adhere to old rule “if you dont have anything nice to say don’t say anything at all .” If you wanna trash talk who’s in charge, or turn your time in the spotlight into a political crusade , cough up the uniform. You’re in the spotlight because of your exceptional talent , not yours political views

Last edited by xstarrider; 12-11-2017 at 1:40 PM.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 9:35 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2016 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us